i have willow as second trainer
i have saved the librarian
i have fucked elena on beach

i cant trigger lady x or olivia mission or kyo family quest
what did i do wrong?
how do u give the swimsuit to elena?

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
okay on wednesday, i have to talk with some chick in the city after talk with freya, because she needs a vibrator or something like that, then i follow the walktrough and freya gives me a ticket, ok, the i go to the city and this fucking slut repeat me the same thing again and again, its a bug because i have the ticket for this person
Freya gives you nothing.
She tells you to go to the mall, find Cecilia Giovanny and get that ticket from her. Then you return to Karmen and she agrees to sell you items.
No loops in this sequence, I played this part myself just now.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is there a point in knocking on their door or spying on them?
There in no game stats for the girls on this verson so what's the point?

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
I read several messages, but no one really explained how to buy a gym (I have money), please explain by points how to do it - point 1 ... 2 ... and so on, so that no one would have questions

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
guys i finished all quest on my quest list:
i have willow as second trainer
i have saved the librarian
i have fucked elena on beach

i cant trigger lady x or olivia mission or kyo family quest
what did i do wrong?
You need the silver card from Victoria (Island Mistress) and 1600 Fame ask the Barkeeper you have to pay i think 5000 coins, you get the information that Lady X get there every Sunday (If she isn't there don't leave just move around in the Bar it should triggered by that)
Olivias Quest isn't in yet

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I read several messages, but no one really explained how to buy a gym (I have money), please explain by points how to do it - point 1 ... 2 ... and so on, so that no one would have questions
You talk with the Instructor at the Gym, get your strength to 3000 talk to her again after that. Talk with Monica in the gym watch the scene, after this event you get 30 days to get 10000 coins.
If you can't when you should play a little more when you walk through the city your Maid mention the Gym than you can start the Quest

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
FOR LADY X the bar girls says you always find her there on sundays..thats not true ... at times she wont show up in the lounge for weeks its just a random chance.. So for those who cant find her just keep insisting
For me she just apears in the afternoon.

For the gym the quest should start when you go on the map where the gym is.... you will need 3000 str points... and for me it was 8k coins to buy it.the down side of it is you have to wait 30 days.(I just at it as torture to grind the game since there is no skip muahahaha)

To get the silver membership card for the bar just go to old woman in the castle she gave it to me for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: lightpower

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Euuuhhh...
It's not "illegal" or something like that to put an anime OST in the game ?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Olivia and Kyo's lines are not in the game at this stage.

Updated official links for 1.3 and the current bugfix.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
dont get how a game that was fine decides to stop and remake it for 8 months (?)only to be back from the start again....
other game had like 20 sex scenes, this one that had been in a works for so so so long have what 1+ the servant sex scene which is just a copy and paste from the old game...
I feel like I have to wait a year before test this again to see if story progressed to where the old game was

eggtat-ec-

Sep 25, 2019
Olivia and Kyo's lines are not in the game at this stage.

Updated official links for 1.3 and the current bugfix.

What bugs does this fix?

Reactions: UraN82
May 21, 2017
You have to have the silver card, and I believe at least started the quest to save money for the gym.
The only way i could meet Lady X was with a Diamond Card. For Silver no one appeared in the bar on sundays and the same goes for Gold. But after I upgraded to Diamond She appeared in the Bar on Sundays everytime.

May 21, 2017
Diamond Save File?
You can add diamonds, fame and Cash via console commands so you dont need a Save file just for it.
Use the following commands as such <variable> = <amount>

Dinero (Money)

Rep (Fame)

Diamante (Diamond)

Then talk to the 2 girls at the entrance of the bar, select as a customer and then Upgrade.

Reactions: lightpower
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes