Aug 6, 2018
if you using the Mod then it is a bug you have to deinstal the Mod.
if you not using the mod it can be a time realted event if i am remembering corectly so then you have had the event that you give the grave Girl her virginity back(this happens if you take the grave girl to the doktor Woman) then you have to wait some time on my side it was round about 10 in game days.
Thanks so much. It was the mod.

Reactions: wolfwelp

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I want to give a report of the combat system. Each character and creature will have a statistic as seen below :

exp
level
strength
vitality
intelligence
speed
hp
mhp
attack
defense
buff
debuff
status

I would like to help me by providing a list calculation of statistics from levels 1 to 100 of warriors, assassins, archers... So you can do it a little bit more accurately.

Reactions: Terryujin

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hello everyone, I want to give a report of the combat system. Each character and creature will have a statistic as seen below :

exp
level
strength
vitality
intelligence
speed
hp
mhp
attack
defense
buff
debuff
status

I would like to help me by providing a list calculation of statistics from levels 1 to 100 of warriors, assassins, archers... So you can do it a little bit more accurately.
if my memory serves me, then some maidservants had firearms. In the combat system will also be available the choice of not only cold but also firearms (pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles)? 4vJ.gif hC83F2010.gif

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
That's right, the archer has almost equal the gunman's stats. If there is detailed information it could create a good combat system.
Well, in the old version, when Sophia was attacked by 3 maid servants, one had pistols (desert eagle wash), then in the event with Lilith one of the inquisitors also had pistols (or, more precisely, muskets), and Sofia herself kept a sniper rifle. If a firearm is available for selection, it will be good, but in order to shoot from another weapon you need to undergo training.For example, Sofia perfectly knows cold weapons and a good sniper rifle, but does not play well with machine guns and pistols, for this she needs to complete a course on shooting. And others just need to take a course because there are those who use magic.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Leocid2 would be able to give you that info as soon as he reads your post but i would say he most likely would still add her at some point as not to would be a waste of assets in more ways then one lmao

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes