Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
and since there is not much to do ... raising the level of popularity will be almost impossible
It is an alpha game, only has 10% of the programmed, and many functions not yet been programmed. The idea of launching the game, is so that they could appreciate the advance of the game. A more functional version will be when you have a 50% of the game.

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
It is an alpha game, only has 10% of the programmed, and many functions not yet been programmed. The idea of launching the game, is so that they could appreciate the advance of the game. A more functional version will be when you have a 50% of the game.
ok, I know that this version is a Demo ... when they launched the game officially? I knew that maybe the game would come out in mid-May ... or that was the last thing I found out

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
ok, I know that this version is a Demo ... when they launched the game officially? I knew that maybe the game would come out in mid-May ... or that was the last thing I found out
I hope to have it in a month and a half as 50% of the game. Right now I'm working with Katerina hunting the MC, in school for eloping or being late. You'll only have 2 seconds before I capture you.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
AND THAT 50% ... WILL HAVE ALL THE CONTENT THAT HAD IN THE LAST UPDATE 0.1.5-2 ???
50% cannot have that all the content of the 1.5.2 version. Because it is to the large amount of programming that will be required, for example the battle system that will contain.

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
50% cannot have that all the content of the 1.5.2 version. Because it is to the large amount of programming that will be required, for example the battle system that will contain.
ok, then ..it will take less time to upload the new updates ?? ... since you have a large part done due to the previous version of the game.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
ok, then ..it will take less time to upload the new updates ?? ... since you have a large part done due to the previous version of the game.

Yes and no, look at the new update.

Reactions: Terryujin

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017

Yes and no, look at the new update.
ok, you have to have patience ... if you like a game ... you have to let it move forward ... and leave without any problem ... and continue to like the players

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
here is a guide for 0.15-2 From @Manfegor
Won't do much help, cause this will be like a new game from now on. :p There will be a new one, when the game is ready... well... maybe there will be one... who knows.

someone plz tell me the name of the song in shop
You mean the boutique in the mall, right? Then .

Reactions: yoyomistro

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Won't do much help, cause this will be like a new game from now on. :p There will be a new one, when the game is ready... well... maybe there will be one... who knows.

You mean the boutique in the mall, right? Then .
big thx

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
well well...any news about state of developement and if the final game hopefully wont have any battle system?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
well well...any news about state of developement and if the final game hopefully wont have any battle system?
1) The state can be seen in the patreon posts. For the new feature Leocid said that it can be tested at the end of the month, so I assume the next bigger release will be in a month... Maybe.
2) It was already said that there will be a battle system. So yeah, the final game most certainly will have it.

Reactions: Ruffuss and Culain

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
2) It was already said that there will be a battle system. So yeah, the final game most certainly will have it.
Yeah, they talked about. I just hoped, they would rethink that stupid idea, as some weeks had been gone by now.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes