Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
can some one tell me whats going on i mean since when the last update was release i am confuse , is this game on hold or something ? :unsure:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I want to warn you of the state of the game. Unfortunately the game could not be completed, this is due to the huge programming. It is not a simple copy and paste as planned. We discovered that all the old mechanics of the game was useless with the new version of the game.
The stories of the main characters had poor content and didn't work with the new mechanics of the game. So I had to step back and sit in the chair and almost write a new script. To give an example, it is no longer enough to fulfill a requirement, now you will have to complete some requests that the girls make to you. When we finished programming a good part of the game, we realized that it wasn't the old BG. So I've decided to rename the game Bastard Girls R.
But even though all this sounds interesting my biggest frustration is that the game is at 5% compared to the old version. And it's up to you if you want me to deliver this new version or wait for it to have more content. Regardless of the decision that is made, on the 28th I will be writing privately to each person who has decided to be a translator of the game to deliver a batch with the files that need to be translated. They will then receive a new batch every 15 days.
Quelle surprise... :rolleyes: - that's more or less the french version of "I told you so". So will you finally stop this stupid reprogramming and just go on with the game as it used to be? You will gain no advantage by reprogramming and reconceptioning compared to now - just a waste of time... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
wait can we not make her our girlfriend? i'm still confused :/
the only one that you cant for now is carol she says at sleep over when the girls fight over who fucks you beter that thats why she refuses to be your girlfriend afraid of fighting with them but:love: she is your Fuckbudy:love::love:

Breon Flowers

Jun 20, 2018
the only one that you cant for now is carol she says at sleep over when the girls fight over who fucks you beter that thats why she refuses to be your girlfriend afraid of fighting with them but:love: she is your Fuckbudy:love::love:
still haven't gotten that btw. i still can't fuck her in her room or shower

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
this game has amazing potential. i love the hypersexualized characters but its buggy af. i think my game is bugged because im currently doing lilith help and i need to find a blue fog lol and i click on the tomb first and no shovel appears but if i click on the crypt it appears but then if i go to the tomb it disappears and i don't get the option to dig or anything

i currently done Oliva, Elena ect but i think sasha is bugged for me because she wears the outfit that tells you you conquerd her yet i can't fuck her whenever i want compared to elena

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
this game has amazing potential. i love the hypersexualized characters but its buggy af. i think my game is bugged because im currently doing lilith help and i need to find a blue fog lol and i click on the tomb first and no shovel appears but if i click on the crypt it appears but then if i go to the tomb it disappears and i don't get the option to dig or anything

i currently done Oliva, Elena ect but i think sasha is bugged for me because she wears the outfit that tells you you conquerd her yet i can't fuck her whenever i want compared to elena
ok for the blue fog affter you enter cemitary try the mosleum you get a message thats funny lillith is not here back up 1 time click right where tomb stines are you will find an un named tombstone go back to entrence just inside the cemitart check the right side of trees you will find a shovel againt a tree take it go back to un named tombstone and dig it up then go inside masolium and you will find a secret door and lillith will show up. Now doe shasha you can fuck her all the time at lunch at school just pick the walking icon

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
ok for the blue fog affter you enter cemitary try the mosleum you get a message thats funny lillith is not here back up 1 time click right where tomb stines are you will find an un named tombstone go back to entrence just inside the cemitart check the right side of trees you will find a shovel againt a tree take it go back to un named tombstone and dig it up then go inside masolium and you will find a secret door and lillith will show up. Now doe shasha you can fuck her all the time at lunch at school just pick the walking icon

yes all that happens i go to the crypt thing player saids to himself " lilith hasn't arrived " i back out I SEE A SHOVEL and then i go to the un-named tomb go back to the shovel but it disappears.
but even shovel disappears when i attempt to go back to the un-named tomb. i did the sleep event and eveything

EDIT: Screw it i just stole some persons save on this site n it worked for some reason :\

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
yes all that happens i go to the crypt thing player saids to himself " lilith hasn't arrived " i back out I SEE A SHOVEL and then i go to the un-named tomb go back to the shovel but it disappears.
but even shovel disappears when i attempt to go back to the un-named tomb. i did the sleep event and eveything
ok i see you did it out of order first go to unmarked grave then get shovel then go back to unmarked grave dig up tresure chest find key then go in the tomb find hiddon door then lillith shows up. you maite have to restart that quest from old save if you do it out of order game mite break hapened to me 3 times. i can uload old walkthrough that tell you what ardoer to do then in View attachment Bastard_Girls-v0.1.2-Guide.pdf

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
ok i see you did it out of order first go to unmarked grave then get shovel then go back to unmarked grave dig up tresure chest find key then go in the tomb find hiddon door then lillith shows up. you maite have to restart that quest from old save if you do it out of order game mite break hapened to me 3 times. i can uload old walkthrough that tell you what ardoer to do then in View attachment 292114
It's fine. I used a old save from one of the members here.

I knew it would work because the player mentions "what the fuck is that blue fog" and it disappears when you click it

That never happened before

EDIT: i do appericate you trying to help though :)

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
if the game is going to be more like an RPG i hope the MC will be more usefull :)
atm he is a talking boner xD not the stuff "heroes" are made off xD

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well guys, free demo from rework posted in patreon today, just left to see of much content have the 10% of the game, some renders not are presented for spoilers

Hello everyone
I'm still working day and night on the new BGR game.
Giving a report of the current status could be said:
1. New start -Complete
2. Apartment - 10 %.
3. School 10
4. Maids' Guild 20 %.
5 Brotherhood 10
6 Cemetery 0
7 Mansion 0 %.
8 Student city 10
9 Dagon City 0
10. Battle System 10 %.

Missions completed:
1. First day of school.
2. Brotherhood Visit
3. visit to the Guild of Servants
4. Sophie's Ritual
5. Get a job with Rosa
6. Match against Elena.
7. Meet Karmen

The slowness of many things, is that this avoiding that the game is as less linear as possible.
To give a simple example, for Karmen to sell you some object, you will have to do several steps, for her to start selling you objects. A-B-C-B
If there is no delay in a month and a half, to two months the game can be at 70% can be released.
In the meantime I have the first package to be translated. I will send a pm to those who said they wanted to translate the game.

pd: the demo is in spanish

Reactions: Ruffuss

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Those who wanna try the pre-alpha-demo of the R, just... walk away. :D
Those who don't, but still wanna know stuff... (Also don't even search for english text, there isn't any translation... lied, the stats are english :D)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to play... just follow the advice and

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes