Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I really liked this game, not a huge fan of the oversized boobs everywhere, but once you got past the horrible translation and the confusing walkthrough...it's kinda good...the renders looked pretty good the last time I checked.

I stopped my patronage on Patreon tho, solely because finances. I keep an eye on it, but it still seems the language barrier is a problem.

Also Pandora was a nice addition (on Patreon)...She's cute. She still around?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Actually, it's on the Dev's Patreon side. Don't be so lazy in finding something. ^^

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Soooo anyways, after three playthroughs i reckon ive assembled a little bit of everything.

Playthrough 1 shut down. I couldnt get past liliths hymen. It turns out you need sasha and elena as girlfriends for sleepover event. Until then youll not see the blue mist and the shovel.

Playthrough 2. Locked myself out of olivia story as many in this thread have also done. Owning the mansion locks out the visit half way through the quest chain. Still, i didnt realise for ages and managed to trigger funeral and day of the dead scenes.

Playthrough 3 (really just a save from around three hours earlier before i completed the mansion and so completing olivia story) seems to be going okay. Have mansion, have olivia, have leonara, have kaira (and mom) and paula events, have dolls and have miranda staying. Just waiting for funeral to trigger and i reckons im done at last. Theres nothing else is there?

But to help those confused.

Caroline (before day 8), then elena and sasha. Paula cafe event only triggers after elena is your official gf (until then, any time you click on exercise (even with stacks of affection) it just gives you an empty text box. Once elana is your GF the scene triggers properly). Kaira is apparently ten successful movies. Vip always triggers (for me) from notebook of sex movie. Other two are just normal movie dates. This should trigger valerie (pricipal - sorry if these names are way off). Karmen is only in town on wednesday afternoon.

For main story: complete leonara, then olivia (olivia scene can bug out leonara - never happened to me, but i read it way back around page 100). Finally complete lilith. You can start all of these quests whenever, and progress through them as far as you like, but there are steps that interfere with completion of each. For example mansion locks you out of olivia completion. Not dating both sasha and elana locks you out of sleepover which seems to be required for lilith. And as mentioned, finalising olivia locks out leonara (something to do with the leonara pairing up event at school locking out the home visit scene. I assume if you finish the olivia quest before then, the scene never triggers). As i say, i never saw it myself, so it could well have been fixed).

Visit the old lady boss on the beach at end of leonara to trigger the attack/combat event (and thus funeral). And remember if you're on the olivia quest, this may force you to restart the chain if you havent given Karmen the 2000.

Extra: 1. To access the gym you need to go on saturday and find the nice lifeguard. Talk to her to trigger event.
2. Miranda and alexia tv event happens after the mansion. A day or two later, theyll move in.
3. Be sure to not bug out the karmen/2000 dollar quest. To fix it you must find olivia again at beach, trigger story, go back to church, trigger conversation on mailing the ring, then back to maids to trigger conversation. Do those steps with no interruptions and you can meet karmen in pizza restaurant.

There. Walkthrough still applies. It just misses several triggers. The elana gf is fine but i remember sasha having a few extra steps... i forget them, but its in the post i made above. Hope this helps.

Extra 4: To those new to the game, the dev is doing a massive rework of the entire game. Its due possibly "soon"(TM). If youre super frustrated most of the issues are apparently being fixed in the new update. But if you just want to experience most of the scenes before then, the general outline above (along with the 1.2 walkthrough) should get you there.

Extra 5: Second attack doesnt appear to have any trigger, just time. I think its random. Day of the dead came swiftly after it. Once that was finished, funeral triggered at school in the cafe. Not sure if thats the actual sequence or they are just random triggers. But thats what just happened (in my second play through attack happened. Because i bugged out olivia didnt get the extra scene at school where they explain it. I saw the attack scene, then woke up to smoke everywhere. I just assumed the island was being invaded. So i reckon those two scenes are pretty much tied together). If i had to guess though, i think it triggers after x-days in the mansion.

Extra 6: The little beach hut next to the lifeguard is now available.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys anyone have a fix for crit error esmerelda not defined when i get that error game locks up cant use ingore and game crashes hard

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Day of the dead or a later scene i dont know about? Hopefully this is the right one. Just triggered the scene in case it was this one.

ETA: added the moira fight just in case it still bugs out so you can progress

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
KK, that must be it unless theres a random phone call trigger for another event. The nuns are still telling me to wait for the funeral (we've done it). The graveyard is locked down post moira. The maids are still telling me about challengers and future content. Kyo is still chilling in the sunbed. Im still selling pizzas. The beach is just the rich woman trigger (bugged but doable - chien not defined when she speaks), and the beach hut scene. Lady victoria is telling me shes already told me everything. Olivia is same. Club is same. House is still empty with the occasional paula/elana + Karina events (cant seem to trigger alexia in the pool at the weekend though). Dolls still working on their balance. Hospital isnt taking visitors. School is same cafe/gym events and paula/karina park events. Principal is over for this patch. Paula event on tuesdays is same. Sasha is still doing her presidential duties. That's it until the next update, no?

ETA: Literally ten seconds after posting this wandered around the house at night and got the mini scenes with sophie/dolls and Alexia/miranda. Maybe that opens up the swimming pool scenes? ETA2: Wandering around in afternoon, alexia reading a book in patio place where elena and paula were in day of dead. Guess we got one more thing to do. ETA3: Confirmed. Shes now at the pool.
ETA2: Did a completionist search for the various walkthroughs. The big one to check out (after the nice 0.1.2 walkthrough pdf) is the 0.1.3 walkthrough on page 113. It has a lot of infos. 0.1.4 update is only a few scenes which should trigger if you follow 0.1.3. Whilst 0.1.5 seems to be just completing day of dead content. There, all done.
Lasto! All walkthroughs posted so far. Cant find the 0.1.4. I assume there isnt one (and it doesnt really need one). But hopefully consolidating them will help. The pdf gives you the main plotlines and concepts. The 0.1.3 gives you a bunch of side quest and extra infos. The 0.1.4 is the karina mom scene and the beach hut scene (i assume). And the 0.1.5 takes you through the day of the dead. The end.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
No one appears in my kitchen for dates even when I max them out.
wich Kitchen apartment or mansion if there maxed out you cheated and game is broken dev told me you can cheat money but not LI's and you dont get any dates from kitchen except sasha when she offers milk at night Read the Walkthrough

nicholas88888

Nov 28, 2018
wich Kitchen apartment or mansion if there maxed out you cheated and game is broken dev told me you can cheat money but not LI's and you dont get any dates from kitchen except sasha when she offers milk at night Read the Walkthrough
I read the walk through but couldn't find the student lounge. Carol also doesn't show up for the date. Do i need to create a new save?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I read the walk through but couldn't find the student lounge. Carol also doesn't show up for the date. Do i need to create a new save?
Ok the student lounge thats one i never had to do because i never herd of that as for carol when her affection is at least heigh go to the pool on roof and fuch her gently but before that in apartment go to each areia and you will see carol on the sofa ask her if she would like to go out make sure you have at least 60$ for her teddy bear gift oh and carol is not in the apartmeny launge all the time its random

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Student lounge, if you mean where sasha is...
Actual school has 2 entrances. Entrance 1 has two doors. Entrance 2 has 3 doors. The middle door in entrance 2 is where sasha is.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes