ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Heya dudes. I started playing this game yesterday, genuinely love the sheer volume of characters and types. Unfortunately all my favs seem locked. Finished the 0.1.0 walkthrough stuff and now treading water. Im assuming ive missed something or bugged out something. May even start again and follow the walkthrough religiously. (oh, to help others in need, if you bug out the olivia chain by seeing her for a second time before you mail off the ring, dont worry, you dont have to restart, you just have to go through the chain process again - speak to the 2 factions about mailing the ring - karmen then appears in the pizza parlour. I thought id bugged it out like others mentioned here, but even post attack, theyll give the 'oh noes! our sister!' script but follow it up with the ring infos).

Anyways, big question, who can we rep grind? So far ive got the house (sophie et al), the 2 cafe girls, miranda and olivia. Karina seems to loop on the movies and not progress (no matter how many times i pick right - i always assume a law of 3/5s with the game). Paula was progressing with elena manipulating her, but now its ground to a halt.
As for a mansion? Are we talking about the building we start in? Or is it something else? Alexia? Who hell she? Oh and Lilith is still chilling out waiting for her hymen to repair. So i reckons its one lousy event ive accidentally missed... which probably opens up the funeral, and in turn the rest of the game post 0.1.0? Ive caught sophie and elena playing 3 times. Is it just 5 times and the game opens up like a sunflower?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Heya dudes. I started playing this game yesterday, genuinely love the sheer volume of characters and types. Unfortunately all my favs seem locked. Finished the 0.1.0 walkthrough stuff and now treading water. Im assuming ive missed something or bugged out something. May even start again and follow the walkthrough religiously. (oh, to help others in need, if you bug out the olivia chain by seeing her for a second time before you mail off the ring, dont worry, you dont have to restart, you just have to go through the chain process again - speak to the 2 factions about mailing the ring - karmen then appears in the pizza parlour. I thought id bugged it out like others mentioned here, but even post attack, theyll give the 'oh noes! our sister!' script but follow it up with the ring infos).

Anyways, big question, who can we rep grind? So far ive got the house (sophie et al), the 2 cafe girls, miranda and olivia. Karina seems to loop on the movies and not progress (no matter how many times i pick right - i always assume a law of 3/5s with the game). Paula was progressing with elena manipulating her, but now its ground to a halt.
As for a mansion? Are we talking about the building we start in? Or is it something else? Alexia? Who hell she? Oh and Lilith is still chilling out waiting for her hymen to repair. So i reckons its one lousy event ive accidentally missed... which probably opens up the funeral, and in turn the rest of the game post 0.1.0? Ive caught sophie and elena playing 3 times. Is it just 5 times and the game opens up like a sunflower?
ok 1 for Karina pick 3 movie right side if you got a good raiting at least 10 times and if you get message that its full and get option for vip only bingo you bang the shit out of her 2 Mansion is your new House a gift from Lilith after you finish her quest. you realy should read the walkthrough first some quests have to be dun a right order or you mite get Blocked.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hi there..I cant buy anymore in Karmen shop. she are now away from park.
what can i do to get karmen shop back ? i am now some with olivia sadness and Elena camp. this two i need buy but karmen are now away from park.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I will ask a source that i have for infos but not expect much from me i am a Firefighter and i have 12-24 hour shifts ^^

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
I'm stuck at Help Lilith pt 3, it tells me to go to the second part of the cemetery and watch for the blue fog, but there aint no blue fog :(

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I'm stuck at Help Lilith pt 3, it tells me to go to the second part of the cemetery and watch for the blue fog, but there aint no blue fog :(
ok i just double checked go to second part of cemitary click on tomb stone then go back to main part and click on shuvle near entrence tree on right side and back to tomb stone and dig it up get key and go to cript and open secrit door with lilith in tow and then open secrit door at end of cript if you need pw check walkthrough or ask me i no the password

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
SO far nothing new the have to Translate it to english so far the have 70% of the text that have to be translatet how the do it no clue.... will it be ready in May no info....

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
As wolfwelp has said its not dead.
Its been reengineered a bit, to expand an area we all probably knew was coming, as something needed to be there to allow for the little feuds to be played out. Hopefully time is taken to make sure as much as possible is refined so that everyone can enjoy the changes. Personally I hope most of the code is similar as there is a mod that adds a very useful map and a few other features and I just want that to be easy for them to make.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well my people, the say the update is gonna coming in late april or early may, the waiting don't is to much, Milf city release date are far worse

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
hey dev. Like everyone else new to the game im mulling about trying to trigger events. Its kind of a pain. Im sure the walkthrough needs an update. Ive bought sasha two of the most expensive necklaces, studied with her every day, spied on her every minute i can, triggered every kitchen event (several times per day), im pretty sure im way above the 180 threshold. Met her in the student president room. Absolutely stopped myself from progressing the main storyline (waited until after the first school test to buy the outfit for sophie and havent gone forward beyond it). All girls in school opened up (and meeting the principles daughter in the park). Not activated olivia. Not activated the carnival. Just school, spying, then work. Day after day.

I'm being ultra cautious in this playthrough because i bugged out the last one. Is the sasha progression linked to something else, perhaps the storyline needs to move forward. As i say, ive just done the first sophie event. (Last event with sasha was her masturbating at the school council meeting for reference). Ive caught her in the kitchen multiple times since. Its always just a peep show and then she's off. I try her room, but its just another sasha sleeping on her books slideshow.

Also two random questions:
1. How do i skill up my strength. My charisma stat is moving forward. But even exercising with sophie does nothing. Whilst the girl in the gym calls me a pipsqueak and refuses to train me. Is this not yet implemented?
2. Filling up that red heart on the phone? By my reckoning Sasha's heart is at least around 600 (its been a month of spying and studying (plus extra gifts)). Its opened. Obviously. But the red heart isnt remotely shifting. Its not a thing, ne? Her heart color is exactly the same as everyone elses despite my focus on her. If it DOES change, can someone post a save and show me. Because im struggling to believe it does anything else (this seriously needs to be fixed dev. You cant have zero indication of progression, thats just terrible design).

But since ive just been mildly savage. Game is fun. Thats why, despite the weird lack of quest log and progression indicators im still having another crack at it. Youve built a great world with some decent narrative (im not remotely bothered by the spanglish, its mostly fine). But this is pretty grindy. And to make a grind work, there needs to be clear progression markers. Just put a number against the girls. It doesnt even need a graphic. It just needs text in the phone. 180/300 (open next quest).

ETA: Sasha chat just triggered. Tried to go back to confirm but max reverse point was mid scene. Its either evening or night in the kitchen.
ETA2: Next trigger is downtown. Walkthrough is completely out of date.
ETA3: Almost immediately after went to the kitchen (next day after school) and sasha was hanging by the window (not the fridge fact fans). This triggered the next event (cycling).

Shhh. Dont listen to me, you just worry about fucking me very hard.

This is an important message to the language moaners.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
hey dev. Like everyone else new to the game im mulling about trying to trigger events. Its kind of a pain. Im sure the walkthrough needs an update. Ive bought sasha two of the most expensive necklaces, studied with her every day, spied on her every minute i can, triggered every kitchen event (several times per day), im pretty sure im way above the 180 threshold. Met her in the student president room. Absolutely stopped myself from progressing the main storyline (waited until after the first school test to buy the outfit for sophie and havent gone forward beyond it). All girls in school opened up (and meeting the principles daughter in the park). Not activated olivia. Not activated the carnival. Just school, spying, then work. Day after day.

I'm being ultra cautious in this playthrough because i bugged out the last one. Is the sasha progression linked to something else, perhaps the storyline needs to move forward. As i say, ive just done the first sophie event. (Last event with sasha was her masturbating at the school council meeting for reference). Ive caught her in the kitchen multiple times since. Its always just a peep show and then she's off. I try her room, but its just another sasha sleeping on her books slideshow.

Also two random questions:
1. How do i skill up my strength. My charisma stat is moving forward. But even exercising with sophie does nothing. Whilst the girl in the gym calls me a pipsqueak and refuses to train me. Is this not yet implemented?
2. Filling up that red heart on the phone? By my reckoning Sasha is at least around 600 (its been a month of spying and studying (plus extra gifts)). Its opened. Obviously. But the red heart isnt remotely shifting. Its not a thing, ne? Her color is exactly the same as everyone elses. If it DOES change, can someone post a save and show me. Because im struggling to believe it does anything else (this seriously needs to be fixed dev. You cant have zero indication of progression, thats just terrible design).

But since ive just been mildly savage. Game is fun. Thats why, despite the weird lack of quest log and progression indicators im still having another crack at it. Youve built a great world with some decent narrative (im not remotely bothered by the spanglish, its mostly fine). But this is pretty grindy. And to make a grind work, there needs to be clear progression markers. Just put a number against the girls. It doesnt even need a graphic. It just needs text in the phone. 180/300 (open next quest).

ETA: Sasha chat just triggered. Tried to go back to confirm but max reverse point was mid scene. Its either evening or night in the kitchen.
ETA2: Next trigger is downtown. Walkthrough is completely out of date.
ETA3: Almost immediately after went to the kitchen (next day after school) and sasha was hanging by the window (not the fridge fact fans). This triggered the next event (cycling).
ok alot of what you are doing is way out of order from walkthrough first its at night in kitchen she has a glass of milk for you randon night second you are doing the love intrist out of order First is flat chested roomy and sports roomy and shasha and for the stats you need to get mansion for that read walkthrough it has a step by step guid and tell you what you need to progress
it allso warns you to do them in order or you will get locked out of some quests and that will break the game for you

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes