mago de oz

Mar 18, 2019
y si eres una persona con la cabeza tan perdida como la que dice que va a saltar de un puente y esperas a que salte

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
The Hero have give me some new news for you guys!

Hello Everyone, I want to warn you that the content creation process is over, (although a couple of editing images are missing as buttons or some titles), and now we will begin with the programming of the game. I Hope it won't take two to three weeks to schedule all the content. Once This process is completed, we will send people interested in translating the game in English or other languages, the files needed to translate. At that point everything will depend on what delays the people in translating the game. Once again we appreciate your patience and collaboration in supporting this project.

Tiburon100

Mar 30, 2019
Tengo los corazones yenos pero es por gusto nesecito q alguien me ayude con la actualización quien me la pude dar soy d cuba y no tengo como obtenerla se lo agradecería soy fan d este juego gracias

Tiburon100

Mar 30, 2019
[QUOTE = "meth8472, post: 925402, miembro: 21023"] Hago ejercicio con sophie por la mañana para poder ganar el juego de baloncesto, ¿verdad? Si es así, con qué frecuencia, porque lo hice mucho !!
¿Y hay una variable en las salvaciones para esa habilidad? (como fisico o algo) [/ QUOTE]
No es necesario te sale q ella te va ayudar después de perder con Elena la aceptas y después buscas a Elena y ya le ganas

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ok where do I go to miranda and her daugher's room in the mansion? I have been trying to find it for hours. the walkthrought says I should go there at night but I just don't find it.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Game look fun. need really a map and better info/hint.
i have no idea how to get some with skill stuff or get money.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ok what do I need to do to pursue the story with victoria (the principal) and her daughter kaira, right now I can't talk to her whenever I go into her office she does not want to speak, and kaira is just the same thing over and over (going to the movie).

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
The Hero have give me some new news for you guys!

Hello Everyone, I want to warn you that the content creation process is over, (although a couple of editing images are missing as buttons or some titles), and now we will begin with the programming of the game. I Hope it won't take two to three weeks to schedule all the content. Once This process is completed, we will send people interested in translating the game in English or other languages, the files needed to translate. At that point everything will depend on what delays the people in translating the game. Once again we appreciate your patience and collaboration in supporting this project.
Hola, yo soy una persona que habla y lee en ingles and in spanish, si necesita a translator let me know. lol my spanglish there. no but seriously if you need a translator for the game please keep me in mind, i would love to do it for free. Love this game.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I am not a Dev or have any thing to do with the staff that makes the Game.I get some Times information from the Patreon Page but thats all if you realy want to translate for them go on ther Patreon Page and send them a Massage or on him directly the main Dev is here on this Forum
Leocid2
is his name

or try to get in touch with them via Patreon

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
I am not a Dev or have any thing to do with the staff that makes the Game.I get some Times information from the Patreon Page but thats all if you realy want to translate for them go on ther Patreon Page and send them a Massage or on him directly the main Dev is here on this Forum
Leocid2
is his name

or try to get in touch with them via Patreon
got you, thank you very much

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes