wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
The Hero was coming back to me with again a post that is a bit older but has also a new sneek peek of Car menü.
Hello everyone, now I want to show you a little menu, which you will find in the mansion.

Reactions: IlMato and Ruffuss

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Serious?.....long story short, just to build in that f...g battle system, it kills most of the soul of the game?

You`d better switched to one of those thousand battle pages and create such game there but havn`t touched the original.
If I wanted to play any battle game, I´d do so. There are bunches even with adult content.
bastard girls was great until mansion came out, so all which would have needed is to recreate something, that helps moving in that mansion and then just go on with the story.
But somehow, such seeems to be too hard to understand and now the whole game is f...ked up.
Well done...really.
I understand your feelings buddy, the feeling that I feel some déjà vu. An example of that Koga I played Mass Effeta trilogy and Andromeda, it seems that Andromeda is the same Mass Effect alas not. So here, it seems, everything is in place, but there is no such thing either. Okay, to hell with it with this house and the purchase of all sorts of things and quests, I’m more concerned with saving is the first, the second is a damn battle pumping system. 1) How will the old save on the new version of the game? And we remember how many bugs with prices in the game when we transferred the old save from previous versions, half of the scenes were broken or thrown out of the game that even the fixes did not help. And for example, here is my last saving was made in search of 3 junior maidservants, forgive everything so that I will have to re-pass in general everything again? Ile same start from the moment where I finished? 2) Fighting on the news, the combat system should look like Fantasy, but it looks something like MK9-Mk 10, and why do elite combat maid servants pumping skills or whatever is called? But why reinvent the wheel if it is already invented. It only hurts more. BountifulFoolhardyGrayling-small.gif

Reactions: Culain

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
I understand your feelings buddy, the feeling that I feel some déjà vu. An example of that Koga I played Mass Effeta trilogy and Andromeda, it seems that Andromeda is the same Mass Effect alas not. So here, it seems, everything is in place, but there is no such thing either. Okay, to hell with it with this house and the purchase of all sorts of things and quests, I’m more concerned with saving is the first, the second is a damn battle pumping system. 1) How will the old save on the new version of the game? And we remember how many bugs with prices in the game when we transferred the old save from previous versions, half of the scenes were broken or thrown out of the game that even the fixes did not help. And for example, here is my last saving was made in search of 3 junior maidservants, forgive everything so that I will have to re-pass in general everything again? Ile same start from the moment where I finished? 2) Fighting on the news, the combat system should look like Fantasy, but it looks something like MK9-Mk 10, and why do elite combat maid servants pumping skills or whatever is called? But why reinvent the wheel if it is already invented. It only hurts more. View attachment 267371

Fairly sure, there wont be any "old saves" at all, as the game was recreated from bottom, so evryone is "allowed" to start new.
In normal, this won`t be a prob. Lots of games are known by having an update and the usual WKOS (why-keeping-old-saves) issue. Though, they are just having new content, following the old or maybe just a hotfix, whatever.
What is planned to BG is a whole new game, just keeping the title and some figures.
Like you buy McD, keep the outlay of the sales area, but now selling bikes instead of burgers. You need to fight your way to the chairs and expect no pictures of bikes, just a few words about them.
Well, I don`t expect the developer having so much understanding of the viewable error of his battlesystem, by that, I don`t expect that nonsens be taken off the game.
Sadly.
Until last news, I still had some hope, the game would get some life back.
Actually, we already can choose a nice spot on the boothill of games for BG.
Killed by someone, who never understood the soul of the game.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm sorry to tell you that the Bastard girls game will be delayed to mid or late April. We are aware of the disappointment that many will have of this news, but we will explain point by point of which are the arrears.
Script Hole.
Some parts of the script, it did not make sense, and that was due to the initial team with which began to develop the game, as you could not render the images by a or B motive. Some scenes had to be sacrificed much of the history, to be able to meet the dates.
This is still being corrected, for giving a simple example people call you master, but you're just a simple candidate to be the Lord of the island. For many it was confusing, and this is being corrected.
A school with few options
As some should know, the system of affection has been eliminated, by one of progression. To give an example, Elena, you only had to give gifts and ready, to bed. Now you must show your strength as a true male, in Carol's case, you must not be an idiot without a brain. Also you must do some favors to listen to you = (missions)
Kyo
Kyo, he's a bad girl, but nobody knew why he had so much power if she's not the student president. This problem had to be corrected because she played on important role in history and was truly reflected. In this new version you will be able to know it better, but it took a long time to make it work properly.
Create your empire from the basics.
You wondered how the devil came to be the master of the island. Now if you can create your empire by running the clubhouse. You must manage to manage the place and the girls. This idea is the marrow of the game, and I take a lot of time to just get 50% of the operation of this place. And we will continue to work the idea despite after the day of delivery.
Your contenders
Leonora is not your only contender there are many, but we had to postpone this much for lack of time to take us.
A battle system
The creation of this system has gone an odyssey, every enemy to each, and your characters, will be completely animated. But we still lack the special effects, try if it serves the system of experience and special blows. If it's a full-fledged Final Fantasy. And this has been the one that has not led to the greatest delay.
Mansion
The mansion will have many events, and depending on who you have met to see you, but...

This version will have very little sex :(
We have worked so much at different points that it has not given time, to create scenes with sex. They'll only have the rituals every time you get a new character.
As you can imagine and see, the game is no longer a linear novel, and it happens in a more tactical way. But it's going to require waiting longer. Since programming all this you have to do it almost from 0. We also do not know that time delay the person we have hired to translate it to a better English. And I'm not going to lie to you even today many images are missing. We have confidence that it may be in the middle or end of April the basis of the game.
And I say base of the game because as mentioned, it will not come with much sexual content, because the most important thing is that the game looks robust at the base. And the most important thing is that you can program the old saved ones, they can work with the new ones.
But all this is in your hands, as you know the game will be free your deliveries, just ask that we continue to support and be patient.
That's exactly one of the reason why I wrote earlier that a complete redesign of the game concept is a stupid idea: A lot of work with no real benefit and broken deadlines that make many people sad.

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
As a person who works with developers (not one myself) I can understand the need for re-works, re-vamps, and even the need to go back to the drawing board; however, this....going back to the drawing board was, wholly unnecessary. The game itself was fine as a story progression game, the only things that needed to be fixed were some of the mechanics (especially the mansion), the translation, and some of the story. If those things were fixed, everything would have continued smoothly, but this, is a train wreck from a train that no one even asked to ride on.

Everything that is trying to be implemented should have been left for the sequel. The way the main developer is currently working is detrimental to a release/update schedule, which is evident by the CONSTANTLY MISSED deadlines and now the almost half a year til we possibly see an update to the game, and I can even guess that deadline will be missed as well. His ambition has superseded his reasoning and practicality.

It's such a shame since this game had sooooo much potential and I liked it a lot despite its many shortcomings.

At this point, and especially since he said the next update will have very little sex scenes (which is arguably the main reason we're all here), I've pretty much lost all hope for this game.

If this game is salvageable, I'll have to leave it alone for a year and see if anything has been truly updated.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
I Have read, every publication they have written these days, and I can only say that they are exaggerating too much. They Should all calm down, and not be so negative. I'M almost done making the last missing images for this update, and then I'll start programming the game.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I Have read, every publication they have written these days, and I can only say that they are exaggerating too much. They Should all calm down, and not be so negative. I'M almost done making the last missing images for this update, and then I'll start programming the game.
I doubt that it is exaggerating if players are unhappy about unnecessary changes that are putting an additional "game over" possibilty (the unneeded rpg element with fights) with no real benefits and just time consuming fights. Who nees fights in an adventure game? If it was solved in a way like it had been in "The Secret of Monkey Island" (TM), that would be awesome (even though a rather erotic or sexual solution would be more appropriate). But just by a weapon damage fight with a possible game over when dying? No, thanks. There are only losers an no winners in this solution.

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Good to know.
Now skip that damned battle system, create a useful way for moving inside the mansion and go on with the story, done.
By this, you shouldn`t have much to do at all.
And THIS will keep the soul of the game alive.

Everything else will just be some FF7 incl. a few bikinis. Who wants that should better get himself a cheap console.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
Calm down guys First let us wait for the new version then we play it then we can say if it have some thing or not and all this mimimi i want the old game back brings nothing the Dev team have made a change and the work hard for us all to make it this month....
i love the old version of the game so far yes i Love'd it but now we will get something new and this nothing bad at all....

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Calm down guys First let us wait for the new version then we play it then we can say if it have some thing or not and all this mimimi i want the old game back brings nothing the Dev team have made a change and the work hard for us all to make it this month....
i love the old version of the game so far yes i Love'd it but now we will get something new and this nothing bad at all....

Sorry Welp, buts thats nothing more like "Now we have it, now you need to deal with it".
Instead of just a minor agreement to the point, that the original game never ever needed a battle system, we only see, that devs don`t even think about removing it.
I honor the job, some devs do for their game, but they create and try to make things better in adjustment with their players.
What is done here is just taking a well played game, building in a useless idea and telling they players to forcly like it.

Well....you call it a complete overhaul, so give it a complete new name.
The old game nor its name has nothing to do with what you plan to bring out.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
You know, many people also talked about the Mass Effect Andromeda itself, and eventually they say, "Sorry, Captain Shepard, we all pissed away." But I hope everything will be fine, but this combat system scares me very much that because of it, everything can go to hell Gera2_NEW1.png

Reactions: Culain

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
i can understand you all really i have also the fear that the soul of the game will be lost with the new overwork of the game but so far i have not played it to make me any YES its good or NO its bad now so lets wait and get on it with a fresh view of thinks.
and i Love Mass effect i have 1-3 with all dlc's andromeda was junk yep so lets hope the new overwork of Bastard Girls will be not the same.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
We would not need any "hope", if a dev would have listen to the players before.
Then we had hope, BG would go on like it was, just without things, which made it kinda bad.
Hope was lost, since we know, what will come.

Think about formula one.
Imagine, how it looks like, if Liberty Media tomorrow calls out, all racecars wil be changed to bobby cars, bc. they think, "it´s a great idea". Does F1 still have its old soul? No?
So guess why.
Does Liberty do such nonsens?...no, bc. they listen to their customers and possible consequences.
Now, have a 2nd thought into BG.
It may be hard to accept, having done lots of work just for nothing. But thats far better than just forcing one direction and ruining a game totally.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
We would not need any "hope", if a dev would have listen to the players before.
Then we had hope, BG would go on like it was, just without things, which made it kinda bad.
Hope was lost, since we know, what will come.

Think about formula one.
Imagine, how it looks like, if Liberty Media tomorrow calls out, all racecars wil be changed to bobby cars, bc. they think, "it´s a great idea". Does F1 still have its old soul? No?
So guess why.
Does Liberty do such nonsens?...no, bc. they listen to their customers and possible consequences.
Now, have a 2nd thought into BG.
It may be hard to accept, having done lots of work just for nothing. But thats far better than just forcing one direction and ruining a game totally.
Imagino que se siente tan decepcionado de la nueva versión, que ya no desea traducirlo.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Imagino que se siente tan decepcionado de la nueva versión, que ya no desea traducirlo.
A company once needed a new model of truck.
The old model was a fair handy truck, but still, drivers were not really satisfied, by several minor and 1-2 bigger issues.
So, the company gave out orders to create something, which shall amaze evryone.
The developing engineers had bunches of ideas and build in lots of things, they thought about being nice.
They even took lots of effort in the outlay of that truck to have a real shiny star out there.
When the first prototype was ready to run, they called a skilled driver to do hard tests on it.
Evryone was sure, that new truck will beat just the hardest test.
After the driver returned, he was asked, how he feels about his test and how great that truck would have been.
His answer: "The best thing on this truck is.....you need to deal with it."
That model was sold about 70% less than the one before.

Now guess my answer to your comment ;)

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes