Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Allright, but that was not my question about animal / human enemies.
That was just about, how the mechanics of a dungeon is ment to be planned.

(Though, even that sounds like a boss is only visiting once a week for weekend at his home :LOL::LOL::LOL:)
Don`t you think, a usual runthrough incl. boss or caretaker makes a bit more sense?

Don`t get me wrong, but IF you have intruders in your area, you have them.
If they just started and you kick them out, they are gone.
A boss, once per week wont make any sense, as long you`re aint lazy and have let him come in.
Just for the logical way.
It´s not a usual RPG from out there, so it somehow should keep touch with the story.
From my feeling, a bossfight would only make sense as an event or storylinething.
How about that?
The dungeons are for collecting important objects for building rooms and key areas of the game. I do not want to talk much about this point because it would be spoiler.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
We just have to wait until the end of April. So I think May is a safe bet.

If the dev keeps postponing it, I fear fans would be furious.
i already ignore it, just remember the name and made a search and saw it is still the same version, do people donate him every month still?

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
i already ignore it, just remember the name and made a search and saw it is still the same version, do people donate him every month still?
I think you have not been informed well, the game is not a simple update is a redesign of the game. New mechanics and almost a new story. That's why it's been delayed. Please read this page above, you will have a better explanation.

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
The game has good renders and I kinda like the whacky "story", but the game mechanics themselves were utter garbage. What hope is there that this remake would be better in any way? For the love of god dear dev SIMPLIFY the game.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I had a Dream of a Island full of Woman far away from the rest of the World i am the Only Man there and i Die form to much SNUSNU.....^^

Reactions: Ruffuss
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes