matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I'm showing you the different menu you're going to handle in the game. From the status of the character and the control of the mansion, but there is much more that I have not wanted to show because I don't want spoiler.
Ok. Can you please say to us approximately the date of new game update

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Ok. Can you please say to us approximately the date of new game update
I wanted it to be February 28th, but it might be better by the end of another month. It is because we have not programmed the game, the battle system we have to test it, the survival system and clubhouse, you have to test it as well. Also the game is going to be translated from 0. Since people hate it as it was translated.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I wanted it to be February 28th, but it might be better by the end of another month. It is because we have not programmed the game, the battle system we have to test it, the survival system and clubhouse, you have to test it as well. Also the game is going to be translated from 0. Since people hate it as it was translated.
Ok.Thanks for answer

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah the translation is a good start but please look about the bugs too
The bugs I have very in mind, the Spanish version had no bug, but the people who played the English translation, was something else, and I create a bad reputation for the game.

Reactions: IlMato

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
The map gives the feeling that I will play Tetris
The old townmap was fine so far and, IMHO, did not need any rework.

But, the mansionmap or navigation - DID - need a LOT of work, becourse it was just horrible.
I really hope, this will be changed into a userfriendly way.
Otherwise, all the work for the game will be useless.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
The old townmap was fine so far and, IMHO, did not need any rework.

But, the mansionmap or navigation - DID - need a LOT of work, becourse it was just horrible.
I really hope, this will be changed into a userfriendly way.
Otherwise, all the work for the game will be useless.
I'm glad you asked about the map. Let's talk about the mansion map which is what some people don't like for X motive.
The mansion, as to been thinking now is a fact with this new version. You will notice that there is a lot of life in it, that girls do different kinds of activities. Now the mansion you can move the original way, which is a tangle for some or the new way, you can open a map and move to the place where you want.

Let's talk about the city map.

What you've seen is a fast forward map, which you can also quickly move to a place you want. But be careful, that now you move in car and you must know when fuel you have or you could stay short to reach an area.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
I'm glad you asked about the map. Let's talk about the mansion map which is what some people don't like for X motive.
The mansion, as to been thinking now is a fact with this new version. You will notice that there is a lot of life in it, that girls do different kinds of activities. Now the mansion you can move the original way, which is a tangle for some or the new way, you can open a map and move to the place where you want.
That old mansionmap was already filled up with too much spots.
It was more a maze, even using that one mod, which gave rooms to move directly.

The old rule, fewer, but quality instead of much, but quantity is always good to remind.
I may explain in a simple way:
If you have a tower with 10 stages, but each stage has only 3 rooms, it will be easy to move around.
If you have a tower with 3 stages, but each stage has 10 rooms, it gets confusing.

By the old mansion, you usually never knew, where you were or even, where any floor leads to.
IMHO, it would be far better to bring up some sorting.
Build in an elevator, which leads to different stages.
One stage containing the sleeping rooms.
One stage containing the activity rooms.
One stage containing the outsides.
And maybe one stage containing the basement for probably sports, hobbys, whatever else.
Let every stage have - ONE - floor, which leads to - all - rooms in that stage.

Please - again please - do not start that old maze again !! Not even with a navigation system.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Venture into caves and dungeons, and face different types of enemies and bosses? Please, nooo! :sick: I loved the game being an adventure! Degenerating it to being a hack & slay game will be a great loss! :cry:

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Venture into caves and dungeons, and face different types of enemies and bosses? Please, nooo! :sick: I loved the game being an adventure! Degenerating it to being a hack & slay game will be a great loss! :cry:
Mustn`t be hack`n slay (which would be the worst option) but even then, it would kill the original story.
Watching lots of RPG out there, they wont fit into this kind of game at all, or, this game`s story would be placed into an RPG.
Both ain`t really, what we had so far and, just my personal view, would destroy any memory of this game.
If someone wants to create a total new game mechanics, I`d say, create a new game with new story etc.

Using an old game`s story and placing it into new mechanics usually gets worse.

As I mentioned before....just rework the mansion and go on creating the so-far story and all is fine.
Do not try to develope the wheel again.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Mustn`t be hack`n slay (which would be the worst option) but even then, it would kill the original story.
Watching lots of RPG out there, they wont fit into this kind of game at all, or, this game`s story would be placed into an RPG.
Both ain`t really, what we had so far and, just my personal view, would destroy any memory of this game.
If someone wants to create a total new game mechanics, I`d say, create a new game with new story etc.

Using an old game`s story and placing it into new mechanics usually gets worse.

As I mentioned before....just rework the mansion and go on creating the so-far story and all is fine.
Do not try to develope the wheel again.
Do not exaggerate too much, the game maintains the original base, only makes the game more an RPG, and its combat system is equal to an FF. Now it's more interactive.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I like the idea of a RPG. Even if it means grinding to get your stats up, as long the reward is worth it

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Do not exaggerate too much, the game maintains the original base, only makes the game more an RPG, and its combat system is equal to an FF. Now it's more interactive.
But why? The game does not need this change. It was fine being an adventure. Becoming (partly) a RPG does not have any advantage. Not that I dislike this kind of games. If they are designed as it, like the Opala games, everything is fine. But here a change is no win.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

Let's talk about the city map.

What you've seen is a fast forward map, which you can also quickly move to a place you want. But be careful, that now you move in car and you must know when fuel you have or you could stay short to reach an area.
I like this"What you've seen is a fast forward map, which you can also quickly move to a place you want. But be careful, that now you move in car and you must know when fuel you have or you could stay short to reach an area.",probably from time to time it will look like this :unsure::ROFLMAO:

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
I do have a bug to report. Sometimes, when saving the game and then re-load the same file as you have chosen wrong. The save is further away then what the save is pointing to.
Example:

You save the file at the cinema, so if you choose wrong movie, then you can go back to that save and choose another.

Result: The save goes back further, so you can't load another movie, and she isn't at your home.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes