DarkEA

Jun 2, 2018
You said in order get more girls you'll have to do quests for each girls right? So are all the girls able or just some till further updates?

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
yeah next year, in February 29, 2020 because the 30th days of February, as does not come :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
maybe, if he really puts in that old mansion and its maze, he takes a few years more until he manages to get through
:p :p :p :p

Fairly sure, he expects lots of guys to be like this:

Download.gif

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I have holidays now from 27 to 15 i hope the game will come on the 28. if not then then then i fly to him and give him a new Rendering System damn i have to many of them.^^

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
I have holidays now from 27 to 15 i hope the game will come on the 28. if not then then then i fly to him and give him a new Rendering System damn i have to many of them.^^
It is impossible for Me to take the game on February 28th, but in April or the end of April. Explain the motives already in Patroen, but also explain them here. Missing images, programming and translating from 0.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Well, to me these were holidays from 27 to 15. Although one chiso be stupendous for default all men, and it is 8th March World Women's Day. It should be directly purchased as at Christmas, but only for women, in short, if there is a crease, consider that it will be empty this day as your wallet :LOL::LOL::LOL: 4vJ.gif

Oct 3, 2017
When I first played this game I fell in love with it. But now I have so many questions.
Will it still be on Renpy?
Is it necessary to start a new game?
There are people like me who doesn't have too much time to spend on these games, so I always pass the grinding by cheating. Will you give people like us an option to skip battles?
When the update comes, will it include all the story so far? Or will you start the story from the beginning and thus with very few content?
You said February 28th first, than changed it to end of April, which one is true?
Changing it into an RPG will bring a ton of work because of the coding and balancing, this will mean fewer content in each update and more bugs. Do you really think you're up to that challenge?

What I feel like, we're going to see a game that is version 0.01 again and there will be much less content than before.

Before knowing that it'd be an RPG I still had great expectations because the game was awesome. Now I only have doubts and a little disappointment. I guess we will see what it is going to be like in May.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
I will answer your questions and pass to others:

1. If kept in Renpy
2. If you need to start from 0, because the game is being programmed from 0.
3. Unfortunately not, since the game is going to behave like a Final Fantasy. Battles are to have resources, which are necessary to unlock areas of the game.
4. The story will come with all its content, but narrated in another way, some events will change for your greater understanding.
5. Missing 25% of images to do, then you have to program it and then translate it. This update in new content is great, the mansion will have a lot of life, the same school, you can even eat in the cafeteria, but has very little new content in the sexual part, because it is more important that you have the basis of the game itself before the other.
6. If I'm trained, proof of it was the Battle of Lilith versus Moira, which was the foundation of everything. You can also tell that the game is on its way to climate change, sunny and rainy. (90% of the climate is done.)
7. I do not think you have to jump the alarms, because the game keeps its main essence as a graphic novel only with a different mechanics.

Reactions: Charles de Guernica

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
"...since the game is going to behave like a Final Fantasy..."

"...has very little new content in the sexual part, because it is more important that you have the basis of the game itself before the other..."

For me, this means, it gets changed into a 3D-GFX-game.
So, which engine do you use and what will be the hardware requirements to play?

"...has very little new content in the sexual part, because it is more important that you have the basis of the game itself before the other..."
So, instead of the original game, you want more to create a FinalFantasy-RPG than Bastard girls.
Just based with a little background of the old game and some eyecatcher to attract people.

Truly, I really dislike both of the above, as it completly destroys the original game.
What you want to create, is a totally different game, completly other gameplay, story and, most of it, other soul of the game !

Fans of this game expect to have this diamond to go on in a way, they know, they love.
If you now only take the name and very little of the content to support an own gameidea, this can`t ever be called to be the old game or that old soul of it.

I understand, you put in a lot of work and, by that, dont want to see your effort may be useless.
But, by what you said until now, I dont see that old game coming back again.
You are running into a total other direction and THIS is surely not, what fans of BG want to have.
Well, nothing against your idea of creating a game itself, but, please do not take a well known game, tear it apart into small peaces and take 2 of them to shine up a work of yours.
This will not only disappoint the fans of BG, it also will make players think about your way of creating games.

You should clearly tell, if the "new" BG will still be BG, as it was, or not.
If not, name it someway else, but then, don`t say, BG will come back.

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
For me, this means, it gets changed into a 3D-GFX-game.
So, which engine do you use and what will be the hardware requirements to play?

So, instead of the original game, you want more to create a FinalFantasy-RPG than Bastard girls.
Just based with a little background of the old game and some eyecatcher to attract people.

Truly, I really dislike both of the above, as it completly destroys the original game.
What you want to create, is a totally different game, completly other gameplay, story and, most of it, other soul of the game !

Fans of this game expect to have this diamond to go on in a way, they know, they love.
If you now only take the name and very little of the content to support an own gameidea, this can`t ever be called to be the old game or that old soul of it.

I understand, you put in a lot of work and, by that, dont want to see your effort may be useless.
But, by what you said until now, I dont see that old game coming back again.
You are running into a total other direction and THIS is surely not, what fans of BG want to have.
Well, nothing against your idea of creating a game itself, but, please do not take a well known game, tear it apart into small peaces and take 2 of them to shine up a work of yours.
This will not only disappoint the fans of BG, it also will make players think about your way of creating games.

You should clearly tell, if the "new" BG will still be BG, as it was, or not.
If not, name it someway else, but then, don`t say, BG will come back.
We're going to kill myths and legends and focus on the real thing.
1. Graphic engine is Renpy.
2. Same mechanics for conversation and moving on the map. Same as the previous games.
3. Battle system, similar to Final Fantasy 3, per turn.
1 (1).jpg
Sophie.gif
I hope that now if you have less doubt

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
3. Battle system, similar to Final Fantasy 3, per turn.

View attachment 253825
I hope that now if you have less doubt
Thats, however reminds me more of UO lol

SPINNE.GIF FIGURE~6.GIF FIGURE~2.GIF

Well, the story so far had just "human" intruders so far.
Whats your idea about implementing the ole animal sections into it?
Besides, you can find them in dungeons of course.
Or was that lovly birdspider just ment as example?

Reactions: Stawer

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Thats, however reminds me more of UO lol

View attachment 253886 View attachment 253887 View attachment 253888

Well, the story so far had just "human" intruders so far.
Whats your idea about implementing the ole animal sections into it?
Besides, you can find them in dungeons of course.
Or was that lovly birdspider just ment as example?
The mechanics are simple, you walk into a room and you fight, you win and you enter and you fight. You'll have to wait the next day for the creatures to return. and a week (in game) the bosses.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
The mechanics are simple, you walk into a room and you fight, you win and you enter and you fight. You'll have to wait the next day for the creatures to return. and a week (in game) the bosses.
Allright, but that was not my question about animal / human enemies.
That was just about, how the mechanics of a dungeon is ment to be planned.

(Though, even that sounds like a boss is only visiting once a week for weekend at his home :LOL::LOL::LOL:)
Don`t you think, a usual runthrough incl. boss or caretaker makes a bit more sense?

Don`t get me wrong, but IF you have intruders in your area, you have them.
If they just started and you kick them out, they are gone.
A boss, once per week wont make any sense, as long you`re aint lazy and have let him come in.
Just for the logical way.
It´s not a usual RPG from out there, so it somehow should keep touch with the story.
From my feeling, a bossfight would only make sense as an event or storylinething.
How about that?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"(Though, even that sounds like a boss is only visiting once a week for weekend at his home :LOL::LOL::LOL:)
Don`t you think, a usual runthrough incl. boss or caretaker makes a bit more sense? " - yeah and do not forget about the epic phrase :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Culain

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
"(Though, even that sounds like a boss is only visiting once a week for weekend at his home :LOL::LOL::LOL:)
Don`t you think, a usual runthrough incl. boss or caretaker makes a bit more sense? " - yeah and do not forget about the epic phrase :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Lets hope, he doesn`t let Sophie get a long beard :p:p:p

Reactions: Bloodhunter
Oct 3, 2017
Your game was fantastic so far and one of my favourites. Especially the most living world I've seen in a game so far. Just because of this I'll give the game the benefit of doubt and wait for it. I know you're capable of making a really good game, so please don't disappoint us.

As soon as the new version is out I'm going to play it and if everything goes well, I'll be content.

I was afraid that the game was dead but seeing that you're still working on it makes me hopeful.

You've got this Leocid, just don't forget that we're here primarily for the H content and there should be a lot of it.

By the way, those screentshots seem cool.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes