sadboiツ

Aug 12, 2017
anyone knows how can i view the images after i extract the rpa with unren.bat . it tells me the file is not supported / damaged or too large

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I am really worried about this game. So much time pass and we not have any news from developer. I hope everything ok

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
He literally posted here yesterday, it's 3 posts above yours. #2882
The news that the mechanics of the game has changed completely has been said a long time ago. Probably he had in mind what are the new news about the game now, how the project itself is progressing and more

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
First off. I would like to say that this game is alot of fun. It is a little repetitive, but I am used to that. Lol.

But I have a couple questions:

1. Are the 4 girls living with you, the only ones to interact with (sexually that is)?
If so are plans to add more girls that will be added in future updates? I find
Some of THEM more attractive then the ones living with you.
2. When viewing the girls stats in the previous versions, it also listed their names.
Any chance the names can be added back the current version with an update?
Don't get me wrong, I love the nude portraits! But would like to know who they are also. Lol
3. Lastly. Can someone please add a NEW walkthrough that gives an idea of what
Quests should be done in what order. The walkthrough I have been looking at is informative
But reading the quests in it is confusing..

Sorry for so many questions, but I feel a little lost at this point and also feel I am missing something.
Thanks ☺☺

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
First off. I would like to say that this game is alot of fun. It is a little repetitive, but I am used to that. Lol.

But I have a couple questions:

1. Are the 4 girls living with you, the only ones to interact with (sexually that is)?
If so are plans to add more girls that will be added in future updates? I find
Some of THEM more attractive then the ones living with you.
2. When viewing the girls stats in the previous versions, it also listed their names.
Any chance the names can be added back the current version with an update?
Don't get me wrong, I love the nude portraits! But would like to know who they are also. Lol
3. Lastly. Can someone please add a NEW walkthrough that gives an idea of what
Quests should be done in what order. The walkthrough I have been looking at is informative
But reading the quests in it is confusing..

Sorry for so many questions, but I feel a little lost at this point and also feel I am missing something.
Thanks ☺☺
The way he asks me, it feels like he hasn't played the mansion anymore. But no matter the new update, it has new mechanics, making it watch a game RPG.

Willy6711

Feb 23, 2019
After having the mansion the doctor and her daughter in the mansion and the three girls at home and Lilith is gone .Is there anything else

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
After having the mansion the doctor and her daughter in the mansion and the three girls at home and Lilith is gone .Is there anything else
You can make progress with Paula and Alexia. Also the coach, and the sexual encounters with the girls of the beaches.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Will a restart be necessary or will old saves be still working? If a restart must happen - which probably would be about the fourth time... :mad: -, I hope the game logic will be stable then. So far you could reach an impasse if you do not play the different quests in a determined sequence - something that must never happen in a game.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Will a restart be necessary or will old saves be still working? If a restart must happen - which probably would be about the fourth time... :mad: -, I hope the game logic will be stable then. So far you could reach an impasse if you do not play the different quests in a determined sequence - something that must never happen in a game.
This version is being programmed to be stable, also have a list of missions and where the story is paused. The game changes its mechanics, now you must administer a clubhouse, and when you get to the mansion will change to an RPG system, where you must venture into caves and dungeons, and face different types of enemies and bosses (some hidden and all completely animated The characters).
With what you have explained you should imagine that the game must be restarted, plus the story changes in some points to have more logic in the story. Also the game is completely free.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yesterday and today developer make a post about game progress. Somebody know what he write there?

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Yesterday and today developer make a post about game progress. Somebody know what he write there?
I'm showing you the different menu you're going to handle in the game. From the status of the character and the control of the mansion, but there is much more that I have not wanted to show because I don't want spoiler.

Reactions: IlMato and wolfwelp
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes