MQ2017

Oct 29, 2017
Hi guys, do you know where Zaphiro is? I had found all of the mansion but I didn't find her, the walkthrough said that "Go to the garage and 'save' Saphiro" but I had tried every places in the house and outside the house, just can't find her, can anyone give some specific ways to reach it?

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Ok so I’m trying to have sex with the girls at home in there rooms is there a way to hang them even when theres no school also I am stuck on the exam part amen elenas broken leg part on the couch like when I talk to her she says to leave her alone someone please help

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Ok so I’m trying to have sex with the girls at home in there rooms is there a way to hang them even when theres no school also I am stuck on the exam part amen elenas broken leg part on the couch like when I talk to her she says to leave her alone someone please help
you must meet your doc before she broke her leg

Raydenblosh

Jan 8, 2019
I hope you get me to understand better.

1. The 0.1.6 version is a great update of the gameplay mechanism. You can say it's a new game.
2. The story changes, to adapt to a system of missions that you must perform.
3. It will include a combat system that you will be able to level up.
4. A system of buying and selling objects is included
5. The maps will become bigger. (It's working so you can move like Mario Bros games)
6. A feeding system is included (you can die if you don't eat.)
7. You can order your maids to do certain chores or rest.
8. In the mansion you can improve the girls ' rooms or make new rooms.
9. You must learn to drive to reduce fuel consumption, and fill the gas tank to the car.

As you can see is almost a new game, we hope to have everything ready on February 28 and not have any delays. As you know the game will be free. They can donate if they want or not, it's up to you.

PD: I'm looking for a music of Fanfarea, for when they win the fights, that is not Final Fantasy.

May 21, 2017
The changelog says added new scenes for the Beach Bar. I've been playing this for some time now and i've not seen any new scenes in the beach bar, or anything different from the precious version. So whats supposed to be new in this version again?

LilPulento

Feb 9, 2019
I need help, I do not know what to do in the part I go to the hospital and the doc gives me a blowjob, I also do not know what to do in the part where Elena breaks her leg (she stays in the chair) and also lillith asks me to go to the hospital but I always go

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I really like the game but the bugs are anoying, broken triggers Katerina or Olivia not showing up. Or doing the Story not in the correct order is messing your game up. I hope the new mechanic isn't that buggy

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
So .. i been playing for hours and im making no progress at all. All i can do is talk to them, gain affection and thats it. Affection dosent even seem to raise. Is it bugged or am i doing something wrong. A walktrough would be nice btw ..

venom1

Nov 3, 2018
Why do you think he died? Q You have not heard that the game is refreshed with a new system?
I was just thinking about games I really liked and hadnt played in a long time and this was one of my favorites but hadnt been updated in a couple of months so I wanted check on it

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes