Culain

Jan 23, 2018
So, as noone said a word about that mansion and its horrible navigation, I guess, it is still the same at actual version.
Or does anyone have a mod with quicklinks?
Seems kinda useless for me to click through 40 rooms like hunting in a fog to trigger an event, which you dont know by time, place and way to start.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
So, as noone said a word about that mansion and its horrible navigation, I guess, it is still the same at actual version.
Or does anyone have a mod with quicklinks?
Seems kinda useless for me to click through 40 rooms like hunting in a fog to trigger an event, which you dont know by time, place and way to start.
The mansion will be included in a map, so that some people can orient themselves. The new version will be carried of events, depending on the day, the time and characters that inhabit them. It will also include 2 mazes, as the system changes to an RPG, where you should raise the level of forces of your maids (Sophie is not the only servant you will have). Where you can get materials and money to modify certain areas of the mansion.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
The mansion will be included in a map, so that some people can orient themselves. The new version will be carried of events, depending on the day, the time and characters that inhabit them. It will also include 2 mazes, as the system changes to an RPG, where you should raise the level of forces of your maids (Sophie is not the only servant you will have). Where you can get materials and money to modify certain areas of the mansion.
The game was great until someone build in that mansion.
Whoever was that one, who had the idea, was more thinking about a maze than about a good playable story.
IMHO, even for RPG, it would be best to do - NOT - build in such maze at all. It kills all fun.
There is an old rule for stories - keep it short, avoid big surroundings.
So, if there will be a "going on" of this game, keep it as it former and pure soul was.
Do not try to develope the wheel a 2nd time...such never works.
If you plan to form a RPG with mazes, create a new game. Otherwise, kick that mansion out and form a playable house and the existing story further....it will become great.

my 2 cents.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
The game was great until someone build in that mansion.
Whoever was that one, who had the idea, was more thinking about a maze than about a good playable story.
IMHO, even for RPG, it would be best to do - NOT - build in such maze at all. It kills all fun.
There is an old rule for stories - keep it short, avoid big surroundings.
So, if there will be a "going on" of this game, keep it as it former and pure soul was.
Do not try to develope the wheel a 2nd time...such never works.
If you plan to form a RPG with mazes, create a new game. Otherwise, kick that mansion out and form a playable house and the existing story further....it will become great.

my 2 cents.
Another thing I forgot to tell you is that the game stops being linear, you can, get all the girls without the limitations of time. The affinity system is eliminated, now you must complete different missions to get the girl. The girls will give you popularity, when you are very popular you can challenge the other candidates for the power of the island, and many other things. Give the change a chance, the game is completely free, you can donate if you want.

DarkEA

Jun 2, 2018
Another thing I forgot to tell you is that the game stops being linear, you can, get all the girls without the limitations of time. The affinity system is eliminated, now you must complete different missions to get the girl. The girls will give you popularity, when you are very popular you can challenge the other candidates for the power of the island, and many other things. Give the change a chance, the game is completely free, you can donate if you want.
When you say get all the girls without the limitations of time does that include freyja too

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
hey friends does anyone have walkthrough because i dont know how to proceed since the scenes are repeating again

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
hey friends how am i able to sex with lilith after fucking the ghost? she asks to give her virginity i go to hospital but it doesnot works

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
So it turns out that now the main character will have to survive in real life like working to get food, gifts for girls and quest things. Here I do not understand a little bit with the free choice of girls is how? For example, I want to choose Miranda from the girls of the 1st and then the 2nd to choose Elena after completing the quest for Miranda?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes