Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Hello to all, because we will be delayed by the new version, because we will have to be programd from 0. The game will be complemented for free from now. You can decide if you want to donate or not on the development of the game. Activation of donations from 1 dollar, up to 50 dollars if they wish to do so.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Probs is a little, but then again, you're naturally biased towards your own race/gender etc. Though to be fair, being forced to play a black dude once in a while aint bad.. If you think about it, how often do you play any person of color (Other than maybe Mexican or Asian) in other games? Its usually jacked up white dudes with a tiny penis and they're very angry because of the lack of penis.
LMFAO !!! ... I'm white, but I don't care! Let the devs have their personal kinks... if you don't like it play something else. At least the dev doesn't pander the usual stereotype of BBD and LWD... and the guy's dick is not redonkulus! nor does he make a thing about how big he is every ten seconds... lol

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Trish627...

Console works for me on my Mac running WinDoze under parallels 13.
Three things!
1. IMPORTANT NOTE: Capitalize "True" the game will crash if you use "true" even though it is not capitalized in the comments.
2. Use the 00console.rpy file NOT the 00console.rpyc file
3. Use Wordpad rather than Notepad, it is MUCH easier to find things when they are properly indented/formatted.

Happy Gaming!

frankieboy06

Modder
Mar 22, 2018
Wer die Bastard Girls gerne mal auf deutsch spielen möchte. Ich habe mal ein bisschen Zeit investiert und die RPY Dateien übersetzt. Einfach die Datei entpacken und die enthaltenen Dateien in den Ordner BastardGirls-0.1.5-2 \game\tl\English kopieren. Das Überschreiben der alten Dateien bestätigen. Viel Spaß

pierre0019

Jun 3, 2018
Hello, someone could help me I can't find the shovel next to the mosoleum, I don't know where to look on the screen. Thank you in advance

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Well, I played the game some time ago and stopped after the new house was build in, bc. of the horrible navigation inside.
is there any changes by now or does it still have the same way-gambling?

U

User_151686

Unlocked

Hello to all, because we will be delayed by the new version, because we will have to be program from 0. The game will be complemented for free from now. You can decide if you want to donate or not on the development of the game. Activation of donations from 1 dollar, up to 50 dollars if they wish to do so.

Hola a todos, debido que estaremos atrasados por la nueva versión, porque tendremos que programar desde 0. El juego sera complemente gratis, desde ahora. Ustedes podrán decidir si quieren donar o no en el desarrollo del juego. Se activaran las donaciones desde 1 dolar, hasta 50 dolares si desean hacerlo.

I would also like to know if the new version will work with the old saves?
I dont think that old saves are compatible.

Reactions: jhose15xs

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Unlocked

Hello to all, because we will be delayed by the new version, because we will have to be program from 0. The game will be complemented for free from now. You can decide if you want to donate or not on the development of the game. Activation of donations from 1 dollar, up to 50 dollars if they wish to do so.

Hola a todos, debido que estaremos atrasados por la nueva versión, porque tendremos que programar desde 0. El juego sera complemente gratis, desde ahora. Ustedes podrán decidir si quieren donar o no en el desarrollo del juego. Se activaran las donaciones desde 1 dolar, hasta 50 dolares si desean hacerlo.

I dont think that old saves are compatible.
And we dont know how long it takes to remake this game. Really I not understand why they decide to remake game because this game fantastic with such hot busty and slutty girls.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes