Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
True, she is love to the top. :D But actually I like Sasha, Paula and Alexia too.
Oh and don't forget about Lilith, I wanna see/know that she is all right, so @Leocid2 please give us some hint in the next release :p :D
Manfegor bad news your cheat mode dosent work with latest version i couldent complete the date with 1 girl the gymm kept sending my back to cafateria and i allso could talk to the gymm teacher after words had to remove it to continue and allso had to start new game

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Manfegor bad news your cheat mode dosent work with latest version i couldent complete the date with 1 girl the gymm kept sending my back to cafateria and i allso could talk to the gymm teacher after words had to remove it to continue and allso had to start new game
This only goes to the mod's topic please.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
can any one help me im on day 119 and i cant continue paula quest every time i press workout i get nothing ui says nothing and i end up on map and allso the auther wanabe leader anorra or something like that dosent show up for a second time at my apartment

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Getting an error can anyone help please

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/English/CafeteriaEven.rpy", line 115, in script
chien "And i like to see it hard for me"
Exception: Sayer 'chien' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "G:\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.5

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Getting an error can anyone help please

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "G:\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.5
Thank you, I corrected. Send me all the bugs, to correct the game and then create a patch.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I tried each download link, and all have linux launcher errors. Usually mega is the best, but not this time. Anyone have a clean download they can upload to mega?

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
So firstly, yep, you have to start a new game to properly define every girl, the new girls will be missing until then. For the quick fix, I added a define line to the mod, but it'll set the default value for the girls which is 0.
Of course just for the new girls, and those stats are 0 anyway, so I don't think it's that much problem. :D

Onthe other hand, the new "status bar" is a big mess, I changed them to a plain and simple one.

Umm.... UMMMMMMMM.... Hm... Nope. This blackmail stuff is just plain nonsense... And what's with this villain stuff? When you go to her in the spa, she just laying there naked like nothing happens, and asking if you wanna join "her team"... That's not how a villain works... Leonora is better at being bad girl than her... I hope they'll make a really good stuff about her, otherwise it's just wasted time. But I admit I wanna see the "great prizes". :p
The "Your maids are plan to obey you" sentence is fabulous. On the other hand, you have only one maid so far, since even you gather a million, nothing happening with Osiris. And the dolls are just dolls yet, since there is nothing about that Sophie finished their training, so they are just there.
Combat. I really hope that you can bring the dolls, or Sophie or all of them with you and make a good team fight, where you can manage them too! Based on the image, there is Sophie at the fight and... Cornelia? What? What happening? :D
Even worse is that im waiting to join her team and leave the Sophie bunch since like 10 updates, so im guessing this will be made impossible now?

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
How do you handle Karina She shows up all the time wants to go to a movie hates all three of them and you lose affection every time also How do you make money

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
How do you handle Karina She shows up all the time wants to go to a movie hates all three of them and you lose affection every time also How do you make money
Unfortunately, it's coded as a 50/50. She either likes the movie (gain +20 relationship) or she hates it (-20 relationship).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To make money, you need to work at either the pizza place or the tanning salon. You should have either of these options unlocked by now.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
How do you unlock those I have found both places but everyone just repeats the same lines.
Then Katrina and the Movies is bugged if it's 50/50 the result I have gotten is impossible, it appears to be 0/100

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
How do you unlock those I have found both places but everyone just repeats the same lines.
Then Katrina and the Movies is bugged if it's 50/50 the result I have gotten is impossible, it appears to be 0/100
Just do the good ol' save&load... worked for me

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
help me please, i'm stuck Olivia quest. When will Olivia meet me after I have sex five times in the teacher's room?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Even worse is that im waiting to join her team and leave the Sophie bunch since like 10 updates, so im guessing this will be made impossible now?
Nope, I mean if I understand correclty, there won't be "teams" at the very end, you'll have all the girls to fuck them as you want. But even if I understand correctly there will be a long way until that. And unfortunately for you, the team change doesn't seems as option for now. :/
But how knows what will be in the future. :O

help me please, i'm stuck Olivia quest. When will Olivia meet me after I have sex five times in the teacher's room?
That also happen to me
If you got the mansion it's sadly over. Unfortunately you need to reload and finish her quest before the mansion or you could try to cheat through.

Does this game have a walk through or a wiki or a quest log mod because it really needs on of them
Umm, at default, there is no quest in the game. There is events of course, but the quests and names are just made up.
Also if you go through an older WT you got the mansion (and finished the quest which you can't after) and after that the stuff is kinda linear, and the events can be found quite easily. :)

Stefok

Sep 18, 2017
If you got the mansion it's sadly over. Unfortunately you need to reload and finish her quest before the mansion or you could try to cheat through.
Thanks, I think i finished Olivia event, but now i'm forget how to get the mansion lol.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Thanks, I think i finished Olivia event, but now i'm forget how to get the mansion lol.
Elena and Sasha must be your girlfriends, then you have to do the sleepover event (okay doing it is a bit big word, just see what happening :D), then go to the cemetery check the blue fog, grab the shovel, get the key, solve the anagram.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes