Jan 28, 2018
@Manfegor on page 135 there was some discussion about the relationships/affinity/affection page.
I have a question concerning this also: using the version from the OP, when I get to Esmerelda on the relationships page I get an error and cannot see the status of any of the girls from her onwards. Is this a common bug, or am I just unlucky? Also, how are we supposed to read/interpret the "status bar" on that page? It seems pretty indecipherable to me... >.>

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
On developer site its some big news and also preview of 0.1.6 update.Interesting what is this?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@Manfegor on page 135 there was some discussion about the relationships/affinity/affection page.
I have a question concerning this also: using the version from the OP, when I get to Esmerelda on the relationships page I get an error and cannot see the status of any of the girls from her onwards. Is this a common bug, or am I just unlucky? Also, how are we supposed to read/interpret the "status bar" on that page? It seems pretty indecipherable to me... >.>
So firstly, yep, you have to start a new game to properly define every girl, the new girls will be missing until then. For the quick fix, I added a define line to the mod, but it'll set the default value for the girls which is 0.
Of course just for the new girls, and those stats are 0 anyway, so I don't think it's that much problem. :D

Onthe other hand, the new "status bar" is a big mess, I changed them to a plain and simple one.

Here it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Umm.... UMMMMMMMM.... Hm... Nope. This blackmail stuff is just plain nonsense... And what's with this villain stuff? When you go to her in the spa, she just laying there naked like nothing happens, and asking if you wanna join "her team"... That's not how a villain works... Leonora is better at being bad girl than her... I hope they'll make a really good stuff about her, otherwise it's just wasted time. But I admit I wanna see the "great prizes". :p
The "Your maids are plan to obey you" sentence is fabulous. On the other hand, you have only one maid so far, since even you gather a million, nothing happening with Osiris. And the dolls are just dolls yet, since there is nothing about that Sophie finished their training, so they are just there.
Combat. I really hope that you can bring the dolls, or Sophie or all of them with you and make a good team fight, where you can manage them too! Based on the image, there is Sophie at the fight and... Cornelia? What? What happening? :D

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes