Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I moved to the mansion but I can not find anyone but sophie at breakfast, it is supposed to live in the house carol, elena and sasha but I can not see them anywhere, I have already visited the house more than 100 times and nobody appears in she, except sophie with the girls in the garden where she is punishing them, recently moved alexa and miranda but I only see miranda at breakfast and alexa at the pool on weekends is normal?

neither does the pc appear in my room, to study
It's normal.
Any other question? :p

Reactions: Hailskrieg

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
mid day in the mansion, when i try to leave I get the message that I must eat breakfast first.....
maid is in the garden watching the kiddies and kitchen is empty, also it is not morning, it is full sun

EDIT never mind lol
used renpy savegame editor and found out hora was time in spanish, or lahora, changed value from 2 to 1 and I could have breakfast

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Hey, on the relationships page there's a loli girl who looks a bit like Karina's younger sister. I can't find her anywhere.
Did she get de-lolified or something?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
found a bug on the beach bar, a girl namned Cien or something shien? ciean, she fucks you and give you 100 dollar after, all of her dialog is bugged as missing, have to press ignore to continue, when pressing ignore you see what player say, then her grey window come up again and have to press ignore, have to press ignore thrigh all of her dialogs and most animations, there is one fuck animation that works, other than that it is pressing ignore girl :p

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hey, on the relationships page there's a loli girl who looks a bit like Karina's younger sister. I can't find her anywhere.
Did she get de-lolified or something?
Her name? Or at least, an img about her?

found a bug on the beach bar, a girl namned Cien or something shien? ciean, she fucks you and give you 100 dollar after, all of her dialog is bugged as missing, have to press ignore to continue, when pressing ignore you see what player say, then her grey window come up again and have to press ignore, have to press ignore thrigh all of her dialogs and most animations, there is one fuck animation that works, other than that it is pressing ignore girl :p
That bug was there in the previous version, beacuse the dev doesn't gives a fck about translation, and that causes this bug too...

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
Been quite a few hours in, had sex with Sasha, Leonora, Sophia and Elena, but still can't seem to get a date with Carol, anybody who knows how to get her to show up on the couch in the afternoon?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Been quite a few hours in, had sex with Sasha, Leonora, Sophia and Elena, but still can't seem to get a date with Carol, anybody who knows how to get her to show up on the couch in the afternoon?
Well, there is always a possibility to kidnap her and force her to go on a date with you. 0.o
On the other hand, you have to wait until Ruby and Carol talking. This have to happen on day 8. If you already past that day, then you (as a magician of Aguas Claras) have to do some magic, to make Carol appear.
And by magic, I mean console command. The following needed:
Code:
CarolCita = 1

Reactions: Ted98

skydra

May 4, 2017
she is the head of the servents guild
Her name is Anais

Question: I moved to the mansion before finishing the mission with Olivia, as I do to finish it, had to go to my house after getting angry, but it never happened.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Question: I moved to the mansion before finishing the mission with Olivia, as I do to finish it, had to go to my house after getting angry, but it never happened.
Okay, this is not a question. :p:D
And in the last unofficial WT made by some guy from here, there is a stuff saying not to unlock the mansion before finish Olivia's quest.
The game should prevent you to unlock the mansion before finish that quest, or gives you the way to finish the quest even when the mansion is unlocked, but the game's code is... well... nvm... -.-
You have to manually manipulate certain variables as well as use some jump command to get all the contents. Or you can just load an earlier save, and finish the Olivia questline before the mansion.

How can I unlock the study part in the house that Lilith gives you?
The mansion doesn't have a study part officially. :)

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
I fck up Sophie mom event at school and I don't have any save, is here any command or way to start over the event?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is there a full walk through i only seem to find ones for specific updates and this is the first time playing.
also how do i buy stuff it tells me that karmen sells stuff but where is she?
there is this walkthough on this site, found with google, but is from older update

Reactions: Koi_
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes