Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Can you share the console file here so we can just download and replace please?
I looked for the actual guide but couldn't find it on the site, perhaps someone could help me out. We do have a tutorial on how to edit the console file. since it may change version to version, you may be better off doing that yourself since you will have to do it every single version change anyways.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Dolls: Just do what the walkthrough tells you to do. It works. Really. It took me a while and more talking and and running around than the walkthrough indicates. But I found them.

Fight: I lost the first, when I waited quite a while until I klicked the button, and won the second, when I did not hesitate to klick it. But maybe I was just lucky.

For the next update I hope at least, that the closed rooms are open and the girls, who I lived previously with, are available again. And I hope that the story with Karina and her mom will be continued. Somehow I have the feeling that they are the MC's sister and mother. :love:

Reactions: Manfegor

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I did it but I'll do what I can not get in the way olivia got angry with me?
I'm sorry this... I can't understand fully. :D
By "coulds" you mean the fog at the day of dead event? If you are there (or even after that) you won't be able to do Olivia's quest... 0.o

And I hope that the story with Karina and her mom will be continued. Somehow I have the feeling that they are the MC's sister and mother. :love:
tenor.gif

Reactions: Hermit76

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Dolls: Just do what the walkthrough tells you to do. It works. Really. It took me a while and more talking and and running around than the walkthrough indicates. But I found them.
where is the walkthrough for the dolls the newest one i see is for v0.12

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Go to the city center and shout out loud: Open Sesame!!!
If that doesn't help, then make Sasha and Elena your girlfriends and watch their "fight" at the sleepover event, then go to the cemetery and do the quest there. Tadaaaa, sesame opened. :p

You don't need it, you just need a little program, named unren, which can be found on this forum. I know that everyone wants just an easy solution for everything, but work for your "easier" gaming. :p

And when you visited every bathroom, you'll be surprised that she is not in any of them, cause she is in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mansion is quite a mess at the first time, but belive me, you can find your way after a few time using it. I can find every room I want to go, without a map now. ;)

You installed a mod (which was a bad idea), or some older version (which was bad idea), cause the new version got rid of the menu.rpy, instead there is a menu1.rpy and menu2.rpy, but they have the same labels as the menu.rpy had.
RenPy won't allow that, so you have to delete the menu.rpy and the menu.rpyc.
And when you downloaded and extracted the whole game again, the problem wasn't solved, because the extract overwrites just those files that exist in the .rar, and the menu.rpy is not one of those, so you have to delete that manually.
Thank you very much.

BreadM1x

Oct 2, 2018
Amazing game played it for hours. got the mansion. removed it, will never touch it again,
Friggin horrible.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
used the walkthrugh, but sadly it does not cover bugs
Ive waited for the tv interview now for 60 days, also waited 50 days for lilith hymen to heal, but I think it is Alexia Tv interview trigger that never happens that stop all progress in the game.
I tried the renpy savegame editor, but could not find tv inteview mission there to set it as completed.
Is the tv interview not triggering new in this last releases? as I only played the last one that just came out

Maurdark

Oct 26, 2018
I have problems with the anagram. I do not know if it is uppercase or lowercase. And I do not know how many syllables the anagram of ASERONT has to have. This is the first time I write, this anagram does not let me sleep because I'm always thinking about how to solve it. you do not enter that's why this is with the translator

Reactions: Laiman

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I have problems with the anagram. I do not know if it is uppercase or lowercase. And I do not know how many syllables the anagram of ASERONT has to have. This is the first time I write, this anagram does not let me sleep because I'm always thinking about how to solve it. you do not enter that's why this is with the translator
not that far, but:

btw do you know how to get the tv interview, or force it to happen?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
used the walkthrugh, but sadly it does not cover bugs
Ive waited for the tv interview now for 60 days, also waited 50 days for lilith hymen to heal, but I think it is Alexia Tv interview trigger that never happens that stop all progress in the game.
I tried the renpy savegame editor, but could not find tv inteview mission there to set it as completed.
Is the tv interview not triggering new in this last releases? as I only played the last one that just came out
Lilith won't be healed.
Open the console in the game and write: EvenManImp
Then write me the answer please.

No matter if upper or lowercase, both will be accepted. The answer is on the list that Belnick wrote. :)

skydra

May 4, 2017
I moved to the mansion but I can not find anyone but sophie at breakfast, it is supposed to live in the house carol, elena and sasha but I can not see them anywhere, I have already visited the house more than 100 times and nobody appears in she, except sophie with the girls in the garden where she is punishing them, recently moved alexa and miranda but I only see miranda at breakfast and alexa at the pool on weekends is normal?

neither does the pc appear in my room, to study

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes