AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
"Game Over" in the fight with Moira event - 27 consecutive fucking times!!! It can't be "random". There must be some condition to meet in order to win because EVERY TIME I've done it it is exactly the same, right down to how much health is lost in each attack. Then I tried starting the update over and can't get past "Quiet Elena, we will look for a solution to all this" to get the trigger to find the first doll. Between the asinine navigation, the stupidity of there being rooms in his mansion that are locked to him (the MC), possibly the worst - and most incomplete - translation I've ever seen in one of these, and the ridiculous difficulty in finding and triggering ANYTHING I just can't see any reason to keep playing. Frustration has about a 25:1 edge over Fun in this travesty. I knew I should've given up as soon as MC moved to the stupid mansion: it would've saved the poor mouse this shit made me smash.

If you haven't played this yet and you're NOT a masochist, do yourself a favor and skip this ridiculous, incoherent mess!

Last edited:

KV120

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to edit the mc? Just wanted to change him a bit to make him not look like a 13 yr old for personal use.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
WUT? Miranda & Alexia have a room? I swear I can only find Saphiro+Esmeralda+Perla's room
Go out to the garden through the door which can be reached through the living room. There will be another door icon which will lead you there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry about my stupidity, but how the hell can I check the points I have with each girl?
There is a status icon, click on that, there is a "page" for every girl, where you can see a bar, and on that you can see the points. Oh the exact points? You won't know. :D Also for me this "bar filling" is just a big mess, not just here but at the strength and stuff also...

Anyone can help me with cemetery event?
Yes I can... Okay... So? What is the problem? Hmm?

Any walkthrough?
Naah, would be too easy. :) Maybe after I finished the mod, I'll update it.

I dont understand this game... what is the game part.I explore everything and all seems happend randomly
Actually not fully randomly, some of the quests need other quests as requirements, some of them need specific day. About the story... well I don't entirely sure about that. Also, I don't know if I ever will understand the story because this game has a freaking... wrong translation.

What happened to the save slots
What do you mean? It works fine for me. :O

"Game Over" in the fight with Moira event - 27 consecutive fucking times!!! It can't be "random". There must be some condition to meet in order to win because EVERY TIME I've done it it is exactly the same, right down to how much health is lost in each attack. Then I tried starting the update over and can't get past "Quiet Elena, we will look for a solution to all this" to get the trigger to find the first doll. Between the asinine navigation, the stupidity of there being rooms in his mansion that are locked to him (the MC), possibly the worst - and most incomplete - translation I've ever seen in one of these, and the ridiculous difficulty in finding and triggering ANYTHING I just can't see any reason to keep playing. Frustration has about a 25:1 edge over Fun in this travesty. I knew I should've given up as soon as MC moved to the stupid mansion: it would've saved the poor mouse this shit made me smash.

If you haven't played this yet and you're NOT a masochist, do yourself a favor and skip this ridiculous, incoherent mess!
Look, this is the code
Well, the locked mansion rooms are indeed weird, but maybe just the girls lock their rooms, because you are a big pervert who want to steal their panties... Ummm... Yeah, that must be the reason. :D

What’s new with this update anyone know thanks
What's new with the searching? :p
Anyway, for the last time... Day of Dead event (finding girls and stuff), Funeral, new cemetery entrance which is... well just there, new stats display for the girls.

Does anyone know if there is a way to edit the mc? Just wanted to change him a bit to make him not look like a 13 yr old for personal use.
Well, the MC is rendered with the images, so you have to recreate all the images (which contains the MC) to change him. Good luck. :)

anyone have a list of working console commands? thanks!
The console commands that was mentioned in this topic is still working, most importantly the ones you use to modify the money and girls points.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmsm1

boloss

Jun 6, 2017
Someone know the command to jump until the scene of karina's mother (headmaster)? I am always stuck (going to VIP movies most of time nevertheless the event at school doesn't start...)
Thanks

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Someone know the command to jump until the scene of karina's mother (headmaster)? I am always stuck (going to VIP movies most of time nevertheless the event at school doesn't start...)
Thanks
There were a bug in the game, now if you already had sex in the VIP that's sucks. Use the following command then go and do some sexy time in the VIP again and you'll get the scene with Valeria.
Code:
KarinaCineNovia = 0
If you don't want to see the talk with Karina and you girlfriends just use:
Code:
jump ValeriaNocEven

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes