Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
As much as I like Pandora, this game was just getting so bad. The English translation is terrible. The decisions made by the devs on their Patreon eventually pushed me away from backing the game.

I had heard that the Spanish wasn't great either, so the translation didn't have a great starting point to translate from.

Also they were focusing on the girls I didn't care much for, so lost interest. I don't go for the massive cow tit girls, and that's pretty much all the game was. Sophie and Carol were the ones I liked and they weren't getting much content.

Reactions: Manfegor

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The game surely had potential and was really nice when i started it, but the translation is pretty bad stuff like the mansion are so incredibly annoying that i will probably not even bother to download the update.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nah, I didn't question myself. It was more meant to the gamers which know more about this game. :giggle:
But nice to see you back in this thread. You were quite helpful to some questions I myself had.

I have nothing against big boobs, love them. Though, the asses are looking weird sometimes.
With the quests, I was really struggling to get to the point to have them finished.
The story is not that bad. For my part, I enjoyed it so far.

Shayojo

Mar 1, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\programa\\BG\\Bastard Girls/game/Menu.rpy', 1500308317, 3) is defined twice, at game/Menu.rpy:353 and game/Menu2.rpy:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "D:\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\programa\\BG\\Bastard Girls/game/Menu.rpy', 1500308317, 3) is defined twice, at game/Menu.rpy:353 and game/Menu2.rpy:3.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

any help please ??

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I guess you installed that mod which is not working with this version. Even if you move all original double files, the game would not work properly (some places will be not there then, like the Gym).
The Mod is for Version 1.2 and is not updated yet.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Working at the Pizzeria or Spa or cheating. (When you have to buy the Ceremony-Dress you get the opportunity to work at the Pizzeria.)

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
After playing this game, now, whenever I hear the word "RICH" in my everyday life I giggle uncontrollably whilst popping a chub... and can tell no one why... :cautious:

Reactions: Ruffuss

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
1st girl you need to talk to sophie then find her outside in garden
2nd you need to talk to miranda in the kitchen and look for the hottub near the the 1st one
3rd find the thing outside so you get the fighting scenes, then she'll be inside the house in the empty room near elena

Last edited:

pegasus14

Nov 12, 2017
to sum up what's new in this version?
- halloween event at the mansion;
- funeral event at the "church" (non-sex event)
It is possible to do anything at the cemetery?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes