fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
noname.jpg
Anyone knows where can I find last girl?
This whole mansion thing is just horrible. It's like maze to me.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, the mansion moving is the worst. Wish, the mod would work.
Unfortunately, I have to start all over again. Finished Leonora and Lilith but forgot Olivia. :mad:

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys before i download this :::::

can we play from the last version save or we need to start over?

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
I take what I get but man... Developer complaining about lack of support for this game and then releasing such short update. What can go wrong.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Heard the update is trash is that true? Someone said there are no added scenes with any of the more "well endowed" women.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Heard the update is trash is that true? Someone said there are no added scenes with any of the more "well endowed" women.
You mean the overly endowed ones?:p no....just the dolls from what I can see in the images. Would love to see more involving the dolls and finally see some lilith content. Personally I don't like the overly endowed ones much but I do like leorna (sp?) ,olivia and lilith. My favorites would be the dolls, Sophie, and Carol. The only H scenes in the images were the three dolls....I haven't actually played the update yet. And to be clear, I was just poking fun at your Well endowed comment:p:D

Last edited:

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
It wasn't really trash, just shallow for the amount of time he took to get it out. He really needs to stick to a single focus instead of bouncing around. I played the update and was like, who the fuck are these people, what the fuck is going on, why is this ghost doing jumpscares on me? Either he should do a character update every month to give more content and back story to them or keep the game linear for a little while longer to inform on the world. AS of right now there is like 10 different events firing off at once, and I'm getting fucking lost.

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
better translations when? usually pretty good, but i've noticed lots of grammar and spelling errors, as well as some text is almost incomprehensible due to the syntax.

Last edited:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
It's a shame that the premise, characters, and render and are fairly good and interesting and yet the game mechanically is so annoying to play its ridiculous. Mansion and most of the UI is a nightmare, unless you look at the walkthrough you get competently lost and there is no way of knowing when you have hit the end of content. A lot of wasted potential.

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
And what kind of password is just this FYI if the zip ask for password: bastardg does not work, tell me PWH ???

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes