HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm stuck with the Leonora content.
I live in the Mansion, Olivia finished, Lilith has her Hymen back, Study group stuck at day 13.
Carnival Event is in preparing status.

Command jump LeonoraEnoEN is not working anymore? (there is no label 'LeonoraEnoEN')
Can someone help me there, please?

Searched a bit in the rpy-Files. The command is: jump LeonoraEno

Last edited:

rem91

Sep 7, 2018
i tried to buy it, but patreon bots just banned me((( mb someone else?

Last edited:

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Mega:

Mega Patch:

Game:

Patch 1.5.2

FYI if the zip ask for password:bastardg
Changelog: NOT A DAMN CLUE OH forgot enjoy

Last edited:

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
Mega:

Mega Patch:

Game:

Patch 1.5.2

YOU SIR ARE DAMN HERO!!!

Reactions: gigsaw78

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
So I unpacked all the images in the game and checked out the content. I don't know about this one. Albeit, the dev did put effort into this update, most of the effort went into the Halloween event and Halloween mansion event. I mean it's a cool part of the story, but I'd rather have seen more sex scenes than an epic battle, or more sex scenes with an epic battle.

If I'm correct, there's about 4 new sex scenes and it's all with those small girls and Sophie, to which imho, I really don't care about.

As everyone else has stated, it's pain to navigate the mansion, and the fog in it just makes it worse. For me this update was definitely not worth it.

The only good thing from this update is that you can swipe through naked pics of characters on your phone that you've never seen nude before, like Andrea the nurse, Astrid the woman you buy Sophie's ceremony dress from, Eve the masked woman with Katarena, Freyja who is Anais's assistant, Monica the gym teacher, Octavia the principal's assistant, and many more. Most of these women are freaking amazing!

I hope that in the next update we see progress with the gym, gaining strength and making that gym woman your woman, also sex scenes with the other gym goers, perhaps a relationship with some new characters introduced in the Halloween event, hell just sex scenes and relationships with most of the women you get to see in your phone would be great. More relatioship development with Alexia and Miranda, perhaps a threesome between them or even a threesome with Rosa and Karmen would be amazing. This game has SO MUCH POTENTIAL, but I feel it's hit or miss with the updates the dev provides.

My most favorite updates have to be Elena and Olivia updates. There's a lot of character development and a lot of sex scenes with them. Those updates were truly worth it. That's the direction he should focus on. Character development, sex scenes with some action sprinkled in.

Well that's my 2 cents

Last edited:

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
So I unpacked all the images in the game and checked out the content. I don't know about this one. Albeit, the dev did put effort into this update, most of the effort went into the Halloween event and Halloween mansion event. I mean it's a cool part of the story, but I'd rather have seen more sex scenes than an epic battle, or more sex scenes with an epic battle.

If I'm correct, there's about 4 new sex scenes and it's all with those small girls and Sophie, to which imho, I really don't care about.

As everyone else has stated, it's pain to navigate the mansion, and the fog in it just makes it worse. For me this update was definitely not worth it.

The only good thing from this update is that you can swipe through naked pics of characters on your phone that you've never seen nude before, like Andrea the nurse, Astrid the woman you buy Sophie's ceremony dress from, Eve the masked woman with Katarena, Freyja who is Anais's assistant, Monica the gym teacher, Octavia the principal's assistant, and many more. Most of these women are freaking amazing!

I hope that in the next update we see progress with the gym, gaining strength and making that gym woman your woman, also sex scenes with the other gym goers, perhaps a relationship with some new characters introduced in the Halloween event, hell just sex scenes and relationships with most of the women you get to see in your phone would be great. More relatioship development with Alexia and Miranda, perhaps a threesome between them or even a threesome with Rosa and Karmen would be amazing. This game has SO MUCH POTENTIAL, but I feel it's hit or miss with the updates the dev provides.

My most favorite updates have to be Elena and Olivia updates. There's a lot of character development and a lot of sex scenes with them. Those updates were truly worth it. That's the direction he should focus on. Character development, sex scenes with some action sprinkled in.

Well that's my 2 cents
You unpacked the game?? HOW?!!.

Reactions: hentaijose

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
Mega:

Mega Patch:

Game:

Patch 1.5.2

THe real Hero

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
I was expecting a little more, but 3 sex scenes and a battle with the queen of fog or darkness. Seriously? And this is all an update? View attachment 186090
what's even worse
the translation is just horrible
"it feels rich"
you can tell it was done by Gtranslate
some like funeral were not translated
moreover there a random bar sex scene that has an error.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes