U

User_151686

From the patreon Page

The game is done, now it's time to translate

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ruffuss

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Um, where did he actually go? Or do you mean the main image? The main picture is better to let the changes. Mc,he is still here in game View attachment 179247
they said B L A C K not B A C K as the color of his skin. and to now answer your question
Issau GL yes the mc is is black though i dont see why it should matter

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
From the patreon Page

The game is done, now it's time to translate
have they give a time frame on of the translation? i ask becouse i didnt see anything on there page

Last edited:

peckkkus

Nov 3, 2018
How do I unlock the shop? The answers I saw here don't work. I go to the park plaza on Wednesday after Karmen appears first in the Pizzeria in the Olivia storyline and it's still not there. I've spent ingame months since then and it's still not appearing.

I even bought shit there on the date with Carol. It should clearly be there by now.

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
peckkkus
i beleave theres a bug that if you dont give her the money at the pizzeria when you first meet her there then it brakes her and she dosent spawn any more i had it happen to me in a old play throw of the game so i tend to make sure i have the cash before going to meet her only way i know how to work around it so you might need to restart or load a save before meeting her there... there may also be a CC (concel comand) for fixing it also plz note that if you are in the mansion aready you cant finnish the quest anyway to finnish it you must ether still be in the appartment or use a cheat mod to get there but the cheat mod is still only on v1.2 of the game and is most liky going to still be even after v1.5 comes out do to the maker of it having RL stuff to deal with before they can update it

peckkkus

Nov 3, 2018
I'm still in the apartment and I gave her the money the first time I met her. But even before meeting her other quests required me to have access to her already and I was stuck on several storylines, trying my hardest to get to this part, but I couldn't. Now it's stopped every possible progress for me because they all require me to get something from her.
I'll just come back in a year or so and see if there's a fix for it.
"load in an earlier save"
That was like 15 hours ago. I'm not doing all this grinding again.
"commands, cheat mods and save editors"
What's the point of playing then? I can just look a the game files then. I'm not troubleshooting a shitty game.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
peckkkus wait your just not getting her to spawn as vendor? if thats the case i would say go to plaza every day for a week she is only there 1 day and i have had her show up randomly so it might be possable to do a save scum to get her to spawn i thought you where stuck on quest for sending the mail for olivia... that was why i said that you might need to do the things in my last post and also if you post a save i know some teand to be able to trouble shoot issues in them so you might try that but i wish you luck in figering it out sorry i wasnt more help

peckkkus

Nov 3, 2018
wait your just not getting her to spawn as vendor?
Yes, that's all but it's not happening. Now I'm stuck.
so it might be possable to do a save scum to get her to spawn
Save scumming loads stuff differently? I didn't notice that. I burned through 3 months hoping to find her there but she never did.
I went there as soon as I could every day after school and studying on the weekends though. I don't know, maybe the time of the day matters for this? Can you check that in the code please?
also if you post a save i know some teand to be able to trouble shoot issues in them so you might try that
No thanks, I'm not fixing someone else's code and I don't want anybody else to do it either. I'm only interested if I'm just doing everything wrong and if there is an actual ingame way of fixing this.

Last edited:

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Taking into account the quality of translation in this game wouldn't be better to just copy paste the script into google translate? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: gartal

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
@peckkkus I had the same problem, no one solved it, everyone kept telling me I had to come Wednesday but she never appeared like you. If you use the mod, the grind is not that long tho, planning on giving it a try when next version is out.

Taking into account the quality of translation in this game wouldn't be better to just copy paste the script into google translate?
Having played google translated games, absolutely not.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes