airze

Feb 8, 2018
What does the mod do? Could I just skip having to spawn Karmen?
i said you could try the mod and got the following as your reply
"commands, cheat mods and save editors"
What's the point of playing then? I can just look a the game files then. I'm not troubleshooting a shitty game.
also mod is linked on main post on page 1 and no i'm not reading throw the game code to fix your game i'm not the make and wont jail brake there game for you. I am just a gamer like you that was trying to help which wont happen again i enjoy gaming and i'm more then willing to share info with other but when you act like a ass to those trying to help you will get no more help from me have fun

Last edited:

peckkkus

Nov 3, 2018
i'm more then willing to share info with other but when you act like a ass to those trying to help you will get no more help from me
I'm sorry buddy. I was just looking for ingame solutions. Let's make up and make out! Gimmie a kiss you big old silly bastard!:love::love:

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
I need help in the game for some strange reason I do not activate the Karmen store I can not buy anything I have restarted the game and even then it does not show me what I do wrong
thank you and I hope you can help me

airze

Feb 8, 2018
the store is only opened after you triger a set event so with out more info i cant help you can also save time and post a copy of your save it would have all the info needed

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
the store is only opened after you triger a set event so with out more info i cant help you can also save time and post a copy of your save it would have all the info needed

thanks bro but it seems that I saw that I did badly because of what I see when I knew how the game worked, I went ahead and prevented it from coming out but I already solved it
even so, I thank you for taking your time to answer me and an apology if it is badly written you know google translator

airze

Feb 8, 2018
thanks bro but it seems that I saw that I did badly because of what I see when I knew how the game worked, I went ahead and prevented it from coming out but I already solved it
even so, I thank you for taking your time to answer me and an apology if it is badly written you know google translator
no problem i'm glad you figgered if out

WareWaNanji

Jul 21, 2017
As someone who speaks spanish, the original script is cringeworthy. Don't think that the poor translation is the only reason for the cringe.

And please, someone should tell the developers that "Se siente rico" translates to "It feels good" not "It feels rich".

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016
As someone who speaks spanish, the original script is cringeworthy. Don't think that the poor translation is the only reason for the cringe.

And please, someone should tell the developers that "Se siente rico" translates to "It feels good" not "It feels rich".
"It feels good"

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Top notch quality translation takes time.
at what point in time was the translation's top notch... the best i would give it is okay nothing better though its still a good game but they need a better translater not trying to make fun of the one doing them but there are even many sets of dailog thats not translated at all

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
at what point in time was the translation's top notch... the best i would give it is okay nothing better though its still a good game but they need a better translater not trying to make fun of the one doing them but there are even many sets of dailog thats not translated at all
This was sarcasm. Game has really shitty translation and taking more than a few days to translate it is a faceslap for their supporters.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
This was sarcasm. Game has really shitty translation and taking more than a few days to translate it is a faceslap for their supporters.
oh okay and ya i agree what has it been almost a week now waiting on translation...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes