Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
did you go to gym with her yet when you see her in cavateria press the excersize button then you can+ you have to have all the 3 girls dating you sasha and the outher 2 coral and the last 1 then the sleep over event will start
allso if i remember you have to do the 3some before the sleep over did you do that yet

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi all i hope this is right place to ask but dose dev have any plans to let the mc Marry Sophie she deserves to get a Babby with mc and live a happy life with him and all his lovers maybe a good Orgy.

Reactions: Bloodhunter

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
how to triggered the sleepover event ??? or is it bug coz its not happening ... after i send lilith in hospital the leonora scene happen tf

Satoro

Sep 2, 2018
this is from the patron site

Important News!
Hello guys, we're a little bit dellayed with this version, so it's gonna be ready between november 5 to november 10. We're really sorry about this, but this just go away through our hands

Reactions: Ruffuss and gartal
U

User_151686

From the patreon page:

Due to certain problems with electricity, the delivery of the game will run until November 15

Reactions: Ruffuss

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
From the patreon page:

Due to certain problems with electricity, the delivery of the game will run until November 15
Well, I have nothing surprised here or had to wait for the next month, or another week original.gif

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes