Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The fuck! navigating that mansion is a game in itself.. a really annoying one. I like the game but this place /ragequit
That's pretty much why I refuse to play the game right now. I legit like the game and it has nice renders but damn if that mansion isn't cancer....

Reactions: loqex

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's pretty much why I refuse to play the game right now. I legit like the game and it has nice renders but damn if that mansion isn't cancer....
Well the navigation works if you have installed the cheatmod...at least until that will give you an errorlog. Without the port from the cheatmod i'd rather cut myself before i walk around the mansion.

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone else having crashes during sleep over event? once Elena drags MC into her room, it crashes.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Anyone else having crashes during sleep over event? once Elena drags MC into her room, it crashes.
No i didn't have crashes there, i always get the annoying errors if i go into sophie's room in the afternoon and it ends up with sex....

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
An exception occured message appeared when i started a conversation with the tv reporter or the secretary in the tv news scene. Recommended to start conversation with Paula when somebody is there.

Alex cortes

Oct 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "keiku, post: 924168, miembro: 520325"] Tengo 1k de efectivo y me dirá que no tengo dinero, también ¿dónde diablos compro
[QUOTE = "keiku, post: 924168, miembro: 520325"] Tengo 1k de efectivo y me dirá que no tengo dinero, también ¿dónde diablos compro los regalos? [/ QUOTE]
Tienes que conquistar a Elena y después ella sufre un accidente en una pierna y debes cuidarla y después de eso se hacen novios y ella la llevas de compras y aparece Carmen que vende todo tipo de artículos

Morgrel

Jan 13, 2018
v.0.1.4
1. A gym in Dagon City.

2. New system to measure your strength and charisma. The charisma can be obtained in the bathroom of the apartment or in the main bathroom of the mansion. And the strength in the gym

3 . New scenes on the beach.

4. three new erotic scenes.

5. The story of Karina and her mother has been corrected. Those who have not had problems, should not start before having your first date with Karina at the cinema.
Does having max charisma/strenght unlocks anything?

2Suav

Aug 16, 2018
Hey I was just wondering if there is a bug that prevents me anais or there's a specific day to see Lady Anais because see posts mentioning she's at school by the two stairs (I assume outside the principle's office and maintenance lady) but she doesn't appear for me at all. I also saw just click on the stairs until you're ready to go home but i just (mastubating girl scenes and eventually the girl rush that forces me home.) any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much!

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Here's an improved English translation. Just unpack it and put the English folder into /game/tl
Oh? Someone has taken the my mantle on redoing the English? Good for you my man, prepare for it to useless when he does a new version because he changes on how the text displayed or add something new to an old event. Nonetheless thank you for the files.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
Oh? Someone has taken the my mantle on redoing the English? Good for you my man, prepare for it to useless when he does a new version because he changes on how the text displayed or add something new to an old event. Nonetheless thank you for the files.
If I continue to do it, I'll work out a more automated workflow than I used this time. Thanks.

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
If I continue to do it, I'll work out a more automated workflow than I used this time. Thanks.
If you find a more automated way to do it, let me know. Just in case you go insane or get bored on doing it like I did, I may pick up the mantle again.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Hey guys when i get the mansion it’s broken, because it’s not letting me sleep in the other house with the girls

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes