Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The problem is that her affection won't raise regardless of what you do.
Do you also talk to her in the school garden ? That works for raising affection if I , then you will be able to talk.flirt with her at the bat....If I recall correctly.
I should have though about that in my reply.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i like the game, is a bit grindy that is common in every sandbox nsfw game, have really good renders, gorgeous animations and girls, a lot of sex scenes, a story so much better and original than the every incest,corruption,mind control game, a really tasty sex dialogs(are so latin like), good music(from soft to heavy metal), but the only bad thing for me is the navigation sistem so confusing i literally get lost every day in the masion.

pd: the best outfits ever

7/10 game
-1 for the grind and don't know how exactly so much you have to grind
-2 navigation sistem

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I restarted from the beginning and have now completed Miranda, Leonora, Olivia, and Elena, but I can't seem to get Sasha to show up in the kitchen despite 665 pts. Anyone have any idea why?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
My Relationship with Puala is maxed out and I still get a blank response with her which is preventing me from accomplishing the sleepover event. Is there away around this or is this just messed until its fixed.

sabiduriaxxjim

Sep 30, 2017
more than 9 months without playing bastard girls let's see how much advance this story..........downloading........
still the error with the English translation?

para aquellos que quieran apreciar la historia de este juego les recomiendo que vean la versión en español a menos que la versión del ingles mejore claro esta :v

Reactions: Terryujin

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
My Relationship with Puala is maxed out and I still get a blank response with her which is preventing me from accomplishing the sleepover event. Is there away around this or is this just messed until its fixed.
Cheater ^^
To max Paula and get her dialogues/events without blank lines you have to get Elena as Girlfriend...and for the Sleepover you need to have Sasha as well...the other 3 conditions are the talk with your Doc @ Beach, Lilith re-virgined, Victoria visit...after that do sport with Paula after school...then it should go on

P.S:
The Walkthrough @#1 may be antique, but the Sleepover and its requirements are already fully explained

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Hi, i am stuck at Olivias quest line. I am already in the mansion but i guess i have to meet Olivia in the apartment after she got mad. Is there a command to port to the apartmant anyway?

PunisherFG

Oct 5, 2018
Hi, i am stuck at Olivias quest line. I am already in the mansion but i guess i have to meet Olivia in the apartment after she got mad. Is there a command to port to the apartmant anyway?
I used the cheat (1st page) to fix that. You need to have more affection (you can max it, I did) so she can come over to see you. Everything should work after, I tried it and the game just goes with it even if you have the mansion.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Dear God in Heaven.... this game is a soup sandwich.... everywhere you turn it throws and exception.... seriously needs A LOT of work

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
I used the cheat (1st page) to fix that. You need to have more affection (you can max it, I did) so she can come over to see you. Everything should work after, I tried it and the game just goes with it even if you have the mansion.
Thank you for your response. I set the variable 'Olivia' to 1000 with the renpy save editor, but she dosn't appear in the mansion. In the lessons i can study next to her, but nothing more. I can't enter the teachers room or her appartment.
By cheat on 1st page, did you ment the cheat mode? It seems outdated.

I was wondering where the game stores the position of the player in the save file. I can't figure it out. If i compare 2 save games where i only changed the position of the player, i can't manage to find a differenz. I'd would be good to have a command to port to the apartment anyway.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Its not a bad game but its also not a good game. If the dev can fix the ton of errors, gets someone to translate properly, gets some hints into the game and makes the mansion less confusing it will be a really nice game.

Reactions: crugh2112

PunisherFG

Oct 5, 2018
Thank you for your response. I set the variable 'Olivia' to 1000 with the renpy save editor, but she dosn't appear in the mansion. In the lessons i can study next to her, but nothing more. I can't enter the teachers room or her appartment.
By cheat on 1st page, did you ment the cheat mode? It seems outdated.

I was wondering where the game stores the position of the player in the save file. I can't figure it out. If i compare 2 save games where i only changed the position of the player, i can't manage to find a differenz. I'd would be good to have a command to port to the apartment anyway.
Did you get set her affection high before the break up? If you did then it should show up. It did for me. She won't appear in the mansion, i those scenes in the apartment (not updated to the mansion, lazy developer). So it might be bugged, but I put her high affection before the break up, when he was doing sexy time with her.

Cheat menu is outdated, but if you put everyone affection on high. Copy the whole folder bastard girls in a different directory. Have one with the cheat menu and one without. Save it, don't do anything. Then try out the one without cheat menu and see if money and affection are high. If it is use that one, it worked out for me.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes