airze

Feb 8, 2018
dose anyone know when or how to get Olivia to come to you after the tantrum she throw about MC not loving her and he just wants sex... plz help if you can

airze

Feb 8, 2018
how you guys pass her for teacher quest Olivia
if you did all steps befor that then it will triger it enless you didnt do what was told in the guild itf a forced event that happen so long as evey requiment is meet

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
if you did all steps befor that then it will triger it enless you didnt do what was told in the guild itf a forced event that happen so long as evey requiment is meet

i did but at the temple she does not let me in check the pic's i posted

airze

Feb 8, 2018
i did but at the temple she does not let me in check the pic's i posted
they dont let you in it is a one time sceen but the tell you they cant send the item becouse they are perparing for a festavel. my sugestion is to go to the maid guild if you get a seen on the stairs then move next part of quest

Reactions: gartal

airze

Feb 8, 2018
after day 30 sophie didnt tell about club,why anyone can help me??
the club even seems to have a hidden triger first and formast you most have done the ceramony with sophie at the guild after that do all 3 morning events with her and the day time event in her room the next day after all of that is done you should get it iv got it by day 6 so long as i did that meaning i slept 6 times all 4 must be done after cerrmony or it seem not to trigger not sure it is or isnt requiered but wirth a try good luck

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
I didn't get this dialogue with Hanna.
I'm running a new game again, at which point does she ask you that ?
Edit : nevermind, found the dialogue, let' see if there is more to it.
Edit : there is no follow up with Hanna, I extracted the pictures and found nothing.

But, it seems like there is a sex scene at the beach bar with a blonde ( the one you can randomly meet at the beach bar and says to you "you are not enough for me" ). Currently, I am unable to trigger it.
I triggered it several times, it;s just a random chance. But when i do i always get exceptios in the line BarplayaEvenGirls.rpy line 223 for the first dialogue and even ignoring it doesn't help, rest of this scene is also broken =( why the hell am i still paying them money *sigh*

Reactions: Monsieur X

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
they dont let you in it is a one time sceen but the tell you they cant send the item becouse they are perparing for a festavel. my sugestion is to go to the maid guild if you get a seen on the stairs then move next part of quest
the maid guild does not do any thing i went there few time in the temple the new NPC does not do shit she just stands there

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
the maid guild does not do any thing i went there few time in the temple the new NPC does not do shit she just stands there
You maybe have to progress other missions ? The walk-through in the OP is helpfull if you are stuck at this point.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
You maybe have to progress other missions ? The walk-through in the OP is helpfull if you are stuck at this point.
i'm at 3rd step for Olivia but that NPC *pic* does not say any thing so i can't go to 4th step

FYI here is my save

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yeah, the no dialogue happened to me too, did you talk to Lady Anais or did you stop there ?
Have you finished Leonora’s quest ?
All the Lilith stuff you can do ?
Talk to Lady Victoria ?
I think you miss a requirements but I can't tell you which. Also, you may try to re trigger the whole quest by talking again to Olivia at the bar, go the the temple etc.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, the no dialogue happened to me too, did you talk to Lady Anais or did you stop there ?
Have you finished Leonora’s quest ?
All the Lilith stuff you can do ?
Talk to Lady Victoria ?
I think you miss a requirements but I can't tell you which. Also, you may try to re trigger the whole quest by talking again to Olivia at the bar, go the the temple etc.
now it's fixed the attack temple and the two lovely npc's are there thanks bro

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i'm having a problem, somehow im stuck at the mansion a friday, i can't get out, i need breakfeast to go out, but the mansion is empty, i was at the middle of the olivia and miranda/alexia quest, if anyone know how to fix or can pass a save in that point it will be appreciated, thanks a lot

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
well new i started to date with Karina so what should i do to get her mom?
whenever i go to her office she say's: "pls study alot ...... "

Lovedizzy

Feb 5, 2018
the club even seems to have a hidden triger first and formast you most have done the ceramony with sophie at the guild after that do all 3 morning events with her and the day time event in her room the next day after all of that is done you should get it iv got it by day 6 so long as i did that meaning i slept 6 times all 4 must be done after cerrmony or it seem not to trigger not sure it is or isnt requiered but wirth a try good luck
ok thanks
in this games have bug anywhere, i go to beach there is bug,are you same??

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes