Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
With the mansion being so hard to navigate, it really needs a click to room map as a built in feature. Too much time is wasted trying to navigate around the mansion.
Agree. Nice game, I like the art style and story but the mansion is a nightmare.

Reactions: Darkaura

Jimonjo

Feb 5, 2018
Hey I played like 2 versions ago and I found that I can't trigger Alexia's progression. I got the Miranda event at the beach like aaages ago (before finishing Leona questline) but haven't gotten any further on her. Can anyone help.

Also any changelog for the new version?

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Is there any plans to include any romances with the 2 other teachers
(Veronica and Johanna)

Rives

Jul 5, 2018
Does anyone have the console code for the moment when Olivia comes to the mansion after she got mad in the teacher's room? Or has a save for this moment. For whatever reason she doesn't show up. Her affection is high and I did the quests exactly as described in the walkthrough.

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
Having problems with a bunch of images not loading/causing grey screen. I tried re-downloading but to no avail.

Is this a problem for anyone else or is this a problem with my windows 10 not handling .jpg files well

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'SEXOSofie/SophieHabi10.jpg'>:
  File "game/SophieHabi.rpy", line 103, in script
    scene bg SophieHaSex10 with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SEXOSofie/SophieHabi10.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SophieHabi.rpy", line 103, in script
    scene bg SophieHaSex10 with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SEXOSofie/SophieHabi10.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.2

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hanna the trainer said to take her shopping with me , any suggestion...
I didn't get this dialogue with Hanna.
I'm running a new game again, at which point does she ask you that ?
Edit : nevermind, found the dialogue, let' see if there is more to it.
Edit : there is no follow up with Hanna, I extracted the pictures and found nothing.

But, it seems like there is a sex scene at the beach bar with a blonde ( the one you can randomly meet at the beach bar and says to you "you are not enough for me" ). Currently, I am unable to trigger it.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
5. The story of Karina and her mother has been corrected. Those who have not had problems, should not start before having your first date with Karina at the cinema.
how should i start Karina's moms story any ideas?
or should i start new game?
also who is she?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Ok i'm done with these game, everytimes i play when i have the mansion it's fucking bug everytime... Impossible to save correctly because when you load an saving you must do everything again ( for example i save on day 17 and when i load again it's day 6 ... everytimes ) So I quit these game, too bad because i like the game but it's piss me off to restart the game everytime because the creator do the same bug with every new version.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No issue with saving/loading here, maybe it's on your end ?
Did you try to load a save posted here, maybe that will help.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes