zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Can we get rid of villa once we get to live into it? Navigating in this huge object is so fcking confusing and irritating.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
how do i get rid of olivia's ring???
Depends on whether or not you have bugged out the quest...
Firstly, once you have the quest, do not go back to the lower part of the beach bar where you meet Olivia until you are rid of the ring, if you do, you run the risk of the quest bugging out.
Now once you have the ring, go to the church and talk to them until they tell you they cannot help you (some other dialogs appear to have a higher priority if you haven't yet seen them)
Next go to the maids till they tell you they cannot help either, and suggest you talk to a foreigner.
Then go to the pizzeria where the girl from the gift shop will be able to help you for 2000g... (the gift shop girl will only help with the ring if you meet her in the pizzeria)

I bugged out my game after talking to the maids by going back to the beach bar, then the gift shop girl never appeared in the pizzeria so I couldn't progess and had to reload an much earlier save...

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Looks good. Content seems like it could be interesting (from the little I could actually read/understand...)

I know everyone usually looks for incest patches, but are any language translation fixes ever made available?

Aug 31, 2018
Firstly, once you have the quest, do not go back to the lower part of the beach bar where you meet Olivia until you are rid of the ring, if you do, you run the risk of the quest bugging out.
Now once you have the ring, go to the church and talk to them until they tell you they cannot help you (some other dialogs appear to have a higher priority if you haven't yet seen them)
Next go to the maids till they tell you they cannot help either, and suggest you talk to a foreigner.
Then go to the pizzeria where the girl from the gift shop will be able to help you for 2000g... (the gift shop girl will only help with the ring if you meet her in the pizzeria)

I bugged out my game after talking to the maids by going back to the beach bar, then the gift shop girl never appeared in the pizzeria so I couldn't progess and had to reload an much earlier save...
iv'e tried doing what you said about 20 times and it aint working for me at all.

samunorton

Sep 19, 2018
What can I do with Miranda after I finish her quest? She says she'll be my mistress but I can only have sex with her daughter on weekends, and I can't seem to find Miranda anywhere

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So should I download again? or what do you suggest
If you want. I dunno what you've seen in the game and I'm not sure what was added but it doesn't matter if you download the game now or later, the game will def have bugs regardless. I can't speak for others but I've never played this game and not gotten an error. You can generally ignore them, but they're there.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
If you want. I dunno what you've seen in the game and I'm not sure what was added but it doesn't matter if you download the game now or later, the game will def have bugs regardless. I can't speak for others but I've never played this game and not gotten an error. You can generally ignore them, but they're there.
Ok thanks.. Will try again and just start posting the bugs I get then.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017

Got rid of the ring after speaking to the shop girl in the pizzeria, spoke to Olivia at the beach bar afterward and got her keys and then nothing. What now?

EDIT: GO to hotel after school.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
With the mansion being so hard to navigate, it really needs a click to room map as a built in feature. Too much time is wasted trying to navigate around the mansion.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
anyone know the console code/reference for strength?
Already tried that method. You have to trigger the event at the gym on a weekend. Even after that if you change the variable, doesn't seem to affect anything.

Carima=xxx
EjeFi=xxx

Maxed out strength but at the gym keeps saying you built strength or something.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes