demon135181

Aug 20, 2018
I think I missed out on being able to go to the beach with Sophie due to moving into the mansion??? Now I'm stuck and cant finish the rest of Leonaras story, is there a script or something I can run to force the scene to happen?
If you have sex with techer Olivia in public, the Leonora line is over. You can finish the ring task of Olivia first, then wait for the Leonora line trigger and finish it, turn back to the Olivia line after that.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Stani1971

Jun 5, 2017
How can I raise strength, allways went to gym and lady tell me she not practise with a weakling, I haven't find any button to use except the talk button to the lady :(

Stani1971

Jun 5, 2017
How can I raise strength, allways went to gym and lady tell me she not practise with a weakling, I haven't find any button to use except the talk button to the lady :(
About my last post I started new game not a save from previous version 1.3.

rookes1997

Sep 16, 2017
you should visite beach on weekend, there will be other girl, she will tell you that that teacher is at the gym. Go there and speak with her.

Reactions: Darkaura

boloss

Jun 6, 2017
First, go to the cinema at less 2 times in VIP room
(See her at the schoolgarden, he's saying you're mine, she need time to talk with her mother.
Few days after, go talk with the principal, she was drunk, you help her to go home, in her bedroom, enjoy it)
Next day, talk to her at school.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)
I went to the cinema few times in VIP room but i can't find her in shoolgarden...Paula is always at this place...
Do i restart to the beginning? Or someone Know the command to trigger the principal's call?

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there's a point to raising sophis's affection at the pool?
And iv'e been learning to drive forever and nothing new happened??.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Bastard Girls [v0.1.4_fix3] [Leocid2] - Original Size: 3.19GB

Download PC (724MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I wish the English was better in this. There are a lot of times that I don't understand what's needed or what I'm supposed to be doing.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes