Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Could you tell me what time of day? I've been through the pool and hot tub several times, but I can not find anything. Thank you.

odiseo254

Sep 28, 2018
me quedé en donde elena se rompe la pierna y está en la sala de ahí no me deja moverme como lo soluciono
translation
I stayed where elena breaks her leg and is in the room there she does not let me move as I solve

kartasio

Oct 14, 2017
me quedé en donde elena se rompe la pierna y está en la sala de ahí no me deja moverme como lo soluciono
translation
I stayed where elena breaks her leg and is in the room there she does not let me move as I solve
Just talk with her in afternoon, inside living room until the game let you accompany her to rehabilitation. You will start a mission with her, then
(And you have that mision inside 0.12 Walkthrough to become her your girlfriend).

MystikWulf

Jun 24, 2018
Could you tell me what time of day? I've been through the pool and hot tub several times, but I can not find anything. Thank you.
she is there in the weekends. All other sex scences for the week are at the school, photoshop, movies or Olivia's house.

Reactions: Ruodger

malwin

May 23, 2018
Ok, it seems that I either don't know how to trigger the principal scene or I bugged it out somehow. Before someone says anything, yes, I did scour the previous pages, even ran a keyword search. Here's what I have done so far.
First, go to the cinema at less 2 times in VIP room
(See her at the schoolgarden, he's saying you're mine, she need time to talk with her mother.
Few days after, go talk with the principal, she was drunk, you help her to go home, in her bedroom, enjoy it)
Next day, talk to her at school.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Looks like he's holding it hostage again. I'm already giving him $5 a month so that I could get the last version, I'm sure not ready to double that just to get 1.4! The way he's going next release will be $20.. and so on! Before you respond, know that I support almost every game I keep up with. I just don't like greedy, whiny Dev's who milk their users.. Also fair to note that so far this ONLY applies to him as far I'm concerned. Thankfully, I haven't had this with any others yet. I understand needing to see a return on the time/energy/resources that you put into your work and we all have bills to pay, but he literally threw a tantrum and threatened to pull the plug. Then axed the $1 tier and limited the $5 tier..
upload_2018-10-2_20-28-39.png upload_2018-10-2_20-28-39.png upload_2018-10-2_20-29-35.png upload_2018-10-2_20-28-39.png upload_2018-10-2_20-29-35.png upload_2018-10-2_20-30-49.png upload_2018-10-2_20-28-39.png

Reactions: Ruffuss

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
just finished playing it, here's the changelog, and sorry I can't upload the file

1. A gym in Dagon City.

2. New system to measure your strength and charisma. The charisma can be obtained in the bathroom of the apartment or in the main bathroom of the mansion. And the strength in the gym

3 . New scenes on the beach.

4. three new erotic scenes.

5. The story of Karina and her mother has been corrected. Those who have not had problems, should not start before having your first date with Karina at the cinema.

Reactions: lf9naruto

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
just finished playing it, here's the changelog, and sorry I can't upload the file

1. A gym in Dagon City.

2. New system to measure your strength and charisma. The charisma can be obtained in the bathroom of the apartment or in the main bathroom of the mansion. And the strength in the gym

5. The story of Karina and her mother has been corrected. Those who have not had problems, should not start before having your first date with Karina at the cinema.
In paragraph 4, who is on this list?And I'll have to pass the game on the new without the old save?

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018

1. A gym in Dagon City.

So, did you have to pay $10 to get it?

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
So, did you have to pay $10 to get it?
yupp, I can download a few days earlier than the previous tiers, Votes for upcoming update (only for $10 ofcourse), sneak peek for new "Juicy" content/img ($10 only), oh and she does live Streaming sometimes (I think it's free but i'm not sure tho)

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
This is so wierd, i talked to karina for entire generstion now and still the flirt option with her is locked.
Is it becouse i compleated paula's first?? or maybe becouse i chose not to have the new mantion yet(hate it).
If this is some nasty bug then im gonna freak out, i already started 3 new save's becouse of the bug's, 1 more and im out.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
This is so wierd, i talked to karina for entire generstion now and still the flirt option with her is locked.
Is it becouse i compleated paula's first?? or maybe becouse i chose not to have the new mantion yet(hate it).
If this is some nasty bug then im gonna freak out, i already started 3 new save's becouse of the bug's, 1 more and im out.
what version did you play? Should be in the latest version Karina Quest have no more problems (or at least I didn't get the bug when playing it), have you tried following the instructions on WT? if not download WT on the first page or WT from the game dev itself

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
dude ever since the 2 last update's i cant progress with her.
I cant even see her at the school garden where Paula take's the photo's.
To bad tbh she's one of the hottest girl's on the game.

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
I just played the latest patreon build with the gym, btw both the strengh and charisma at max and no sex wtf!.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes