Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Ok, it seems that I either don't know how to trigger the principal scene or I bugged it out somehow. Before someone says anything, yes, I did scour the previous pages, even ran a keyword search. Here's what I have done so far.

- I've done EVERY quest so far, excepts Olivia's I'm currently in the phase where I have to leave her be, and of course, Karina's, but I've progressed to the point where supposedly the principal scene should trigger?
- I have full heart with Karina
- We have done that sport date
- I've taken her out to the cinema to the point where I can purchase the VIP tickets. I've done that twice so far.
- I have triggered the rich blonde sex scene at the beach various times.
- I've done the quests in the order presented in the 0.1.2 guide as to try to not bug anything out.
I presume that scene won't happen in any time, because in this game even the bugs are bugged too... There is some misplaces or even missing variable and the set of the variables... I try to see what's happening, but it would be better if the dev don't use so freaking much weirdly named variable...

For some reason It doesn't start.... Now why the hell is that happening for. First time happening for me :frown:::|:
Any error message?

Reactions: hentaijose
Oct 17, 2017
Okay i rly want to play this game but i get this error wherever i went almost all the time.Going somewhere get this shitty error trying do some quests get this shit talk to girls get this shit im really sick of it :/

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Can't start the master's checkout quest. Is it because I did the first part of Lilith's quest? This quest don't have any requirement.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Crap, that particular quest line guide didn't mention that at all like so many others did, in example like "Requirements - The Ceremony", it only said that that's important to do Leonora's quest line before doing Olivia's, but Leonora's quest line isn't the one that gives you the mansion, it's Lilith, haha.

Oh well, thanks though, think I'll start a new save from the beginning, it doesn't take all that much time anyway :p

EDIT: Okay, so after I had Olivia to come to my apartment and helped her, then I finished up the Lilith quest line, got the mansion, after which I finished up the Olivia quest line, now all is done, haha.

It's a shame that in the mansion you only get to have a little bit of fun with Alexia, but not with Sasha or Elena, Alexia's mom or even Sophie. And even Elena you bang if you see her downtown and agree to pay the total fee of 300$. But at least Olivia you get to bang pretty much whenever you like :p
I hope the dev with make it so that you can have H-scenes with all girls repeatedly whenever you like in the mansion, or outside the mansion for that matter, haha! And I also want Paula to officially become MC's girlfriend in the next update, in my opinion, apart from Sasha, she has the most natural, well-proportioned, perfect figure :p
If you don't mind me asking...... I am on 0.1.3

And I can't start the quest ''Master's checkout". Sophie is not telling me about the club or the hospital.
So far I have done the "Know the island", "The ceremony", and "Help Lilith - part 1".

Now I am stuck. Can't seem to progress anymore. I have passed the first exam, that means I am playing over a month in game time.

If you can help me, that would be great. Thanks.

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
I presume that scene won't happen in any time, because in this game even the bugs are bugged too... There is some misplaces or even missing variable and the set of the variables... I try to see what's happening, but it would be better if the dev don't use so freaking much weirdly named variable...
Thanks for checking it out

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If you don't mind me asking...... I am on 0.1.3

And I can't start the quest ''Master's checkout". Sophie is not telling me about the club or the hospital.
So far I have done the "Know the island", "The ceremony", and "Help Lilith - part 1".

Now I am stuck. Can't seem to progress anymore. I have passed the first exam, that means I am playing over a month in game time.

If you can help me, that would be great. Thanks.
Master's Checkout should trigger automatically if you're eligible to start it, kind of weird if it doesn't, seeing as I had no problems with that.

But what I can tell you, is that DO NOT finish Lilith's quest line before you have at least had Olivia visit you at your apartment when doing Olivia's quest line, because if you finish Lilith's quest line and you move into the mansion, she will NOT visit you anymore, she will only come down to your apartment. But I would suggest that you'd finish Olivia's quest line completely before finishing up Lilith's, because Olivia's is very quick and straightforward after she came to you.

But about Master's Checkout, just keep doing your daily routines, she should come to you about the club and hospital sooner or later because it triggers automatically when eligible.

Reactions: JenusKudo

artichoke1979

Aug 18, 2018
I just can't... The previews looked so promising, but the translation is SO FUCKED UP that I had to quit after the first scene in the principal's office. I'm sure the Dev is great at doing what he does, but come on stop using Google Translate please.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just can't... The previews looked so promising, but the translation is SO FUCKED UP that I had to quit after the first scene in the principal's office. I'm sure the Dev is great at doing what he does, but come on stop using Google Translate please.
Honestly, I don't even think that's Google translate, that might very well be the dev's own translation.
But you're not wrong though, some SERIOUS proofreading (actually scratch that, proofreading isn't required, it's clear to everyone that some serious work is needed in the dialogue) is required, but at this point it would take a hell of a lot of time to fix it, there's sooooo much text at this point. Maybe if there was someone hardworking and dedicated enough (and probably a big enough fan of the game that wants the game to be better even with dialogue fixes) who would want to take up on that. I like this myself, the story is actually rather cool, but I already have a project that I'm working on and I will be busy with it until it's finished, which is up to the dev, haha.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Man.... what's wrong with Sasha?? She is giving me the creeps.
She is by far the creepiest girl I have ever seen in any game.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Man.... what's wrong with Sasha?? She is giving me the creeps.
She is by far the creepiest girl I have ever seen in any game.
The only time her facial expression looked really weird to me was when she and MC were about to have sex against that tree in that little school park or whatever, other than that, I see nothing wrong with her. Although I rank Paula higher than Sasha, Sasha comes second, out of most girls in the game, them two have the most natural and well-proportioned figures :p

kartasio

Oct 14, 2017
Hello, guys
I like that game and i think that have a lot of potential, even in 0.12 v.
But i have a little problem with that game: I love the intro music (it´s so fking good) but i haven´t any idea about what´s the band o the song.
Someone can help me with the name´s band or this epic song name?

Thank you in advance

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
any chance of a different mirror for the uncompressed version to be available soon? I downloaded the compressed version but on 1920x1080 is really too much compressed, at the my eyes..
at the moment only filescdn file is still available... :(

thanks ;)

kartasio

Oct 14, 2017
Hello, guys
I like that game and i think that have a lot of potential, even in 0.12 v.
But i have a little problem with that game: I love the intro music (it´s so fking good) but i haven´t any idea about what´s the band o the song.
Someone can help me with the name´s band or this epic song name?

Thank you in advance
I found the song, finally

It´s Credo Revolution (Zardonic Remix) and the Original band is Smargl (but Remix is better for me).

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Even in version 0.1.3, I can not find anyone in the mansion and I also can not open the doors … did I go wrong somewhere or really not working yet?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Even in version 0.1.3, I can not find anyone in the mansion and I also can not open the doors … did I go wrong somewhere or really not working yet?
Nope.....mansion doesn't have much content. Only a pool scene with Alexia (or whatever the name of the daughter of your doctor). It is the only hentai scene so far I can tell.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes