MATY76

Sep 18, 2018

i cant talk with lucia, i have full heart with carol, elena, sasha, sophie, paula, olivia and miranda.
katerina punish me twice
How i can check or find the next step?

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
Since EVERYONE keeps asking for help, here's this guide I found somewhere around here or the interwebs. It's the 0.1.2 guide. Still works for me so far (*0.1.3*Just got to the mansion), but of course, keep in mind that some things may not be the same for 0.1.3 or the upcoming 0.1.4.

Enjoy

Edit: All credit to @

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
where is that mansion? i cant finish that linequest
Next to the hospital. :) But you should give some more info, where you stucked, etc. to get some more help.

Since EVERYONE keeps asking for help, here's this guide I found somewhere around here or the interwebs. It's the 0.1.2 guide. Still works for me so far (*0.1.3*Just got to the mansion), but of course, keep in mind that some things may not be the same for 0.1.3 or the upcoming 0.1.4.

Enjoy

Edit: All credit to @
Thank you. Unfortunately I was busy so I just checked the game yesterday night... so sorry for the delay about the guide and stuff.
Anyway... I wasn't happy. The translation for the new content (I mean the new content that I checked already) is seems worse than before. Again bugs and stuff which means not properly tested stuff.
But as I was blocked on patreon by leocid, can't say anything there.

Anyway new guide and if I'll have time new mod is on the way. Hopefully.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How do you gain access to the mansion and events for Olivia
You don't want to get the mansion before Olivia's event belive me. And for that event, you have to pass the test.
For the mansion you need to achieve something with the girls and you need Lilith too (I mean her surgery).

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, apparently the only quest line that I can't finish, is "Olivia's Sadness".
I'm at the part where I had sex with her 5 times in the teachers room, then had that talk, and now she's supposed to come to me, but I've played through about a month's worth of in-game time after that, but she never did come to me, so I'm stuck. Anyone know what's up with that?
I've done every other quest line so far, I even live in the mansion currently.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hmm, apparently the only quest line that I can't finish, is "Olivia's Sadness".
I'm at the part where I had sex with her 5 times in the teachers room, then had that talk, and now she's supposed to come to me, but I've played through about a month's worth of in-game time after that, but she never did come to me, so I'm stuck. Anyone know what's up with that?
I've done every other quest line so far, I even live in the mansion currently.
Your last sentence, that's a big problem. You maybe didn't use the last guide, as in that it said that you shouldn't do the last part of Lilith quest until you finished Olivia's. Now in the mansion, I don't think Olivia will come.
You should start from an earlier save or some console cheat.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Your last sentence, that's a big problem. You maybe didn't use the last guide, as in that it said that you shouldn't do the last part of Lilith quest until you finished Olivia's. Now in the mansion, I don't think Olivia will come.
You should start from an earlier save or some console cheat.
Crap, that particular quest line guide didn't mention that at all like so many others did, in example like "Requirements - The Ceremony", it only said that that's important to do Leonora's quest line before doing Olivia's, but Leonora's quest line isn't the one that gives you the mansion, it's Lilith, haha.

Oh well, thanks though, think I'll start a new save from the beginning, it doesn't take all that much time anyway :p

EDIT: Okay, so after I had Olivia to come to my apartment and helped her, then I finished up the Lilith quest line, got the mansion, after which I finished up the Olivia quest line, now all is done, haha.

It's a shame that in the mansion you only get to have a little bit of fun with Alexia, but not with Sasha or Elena, Alexia's mom or even Sophie. And even Elena you bang if you see her downtown and agree to pay the total fee of 300$. But at least Olivia you get to bang pretty much whenever you like :p
I hope the dev with make it so that you can have H-scenes with all girls repeatedly whenever you like in the mansion, or outside the mansion for that matter, haha! And I also want Paula to officially become MC's girlfriend in the next update, in my opinion, apart from Sasha, she has the most natural, well-proportioned, perfect figure :p

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
Ok, it seems that I either don't know how to trigger the principal scene or I bugged it out somehow. Before someone says anything, yes, I did scour the previous pages, even ran a keyword search. Here's what I have done so far.

- I've done EVERY quest so far, excepts Olivia's I'm currently in the phase where I have to leave her be, and of course, Karina's, but I've progressed to the point where supposedly the principal scene should trigger?
- I have full heart with Karina
- We have done that sport date
- I've taken her out to the cinema to the point where I can purchase the VIP tickets. I've done that twice so far.
- I have triggered the rich blonde sex scene at the beach various times.
- I've done the quests in the order presented in the 0.1.2 guide as to try to not bug anything out.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok, it seems that I either don't know how to trigger the principal scene or I bugged it out somehow. Before someone says anything, yes, I did scour the previous pages, even ran a keyword search. Here's what I have done so far.

- I've done EVERY quest so far, excepts Olivia's I'm currently in the phase where I have to leave her be, and of course, Karina's, but I've progressed to the point where supposedly the principal scene should trigger?
- I have full heart with Karina
- We have done that sport date
- I've taken her out to the cinema to the point where I can purchase the VIP tickets. I've done that twice so far.
- I have triggered the rich blonde sex scene at the beach various times.
- I've done the quests in the order presented in the 0.1.2 guide as to try to not bug anything out.
This will solve your issue with the Olivia quest line; do NOT finish the Lilith quest line before you've had Olivia come to you, because Olivia MUST come to you to your apartment, she won't come to the mansion, and if you're already living in the mansion, then she won't come to you anymore and you're stuck. After she's come to you, and you've visited the Maid/Servants guild, asking for help with Olivia and then taken Olivia there, then you're free to finish the Lilith line, but might as well complete the Olivia route completely before doing so.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes