191a

Oct 25, 2017
waiting for Sophie ask me to the beach after leonora' group project for so long . Is it a bug or something?

13bluesky

Apr 24, 2018
*WARNING*
Before you do the olivia quest line maybe you have to do part of leonora quest line in orden to complete leonora quest
Im not sure about this because i didnt do leonora quest line.

Olivia walkthrough
-Pass the exam
-see she on the bar beach
-go to church
-go to guild
-pizzeria
-bar beach
-hotel
-fuck her a lot (school and house)
-i dont really know but at some point you will have a scene when you want to fuck her on the school
-pretty straight from there

I like this game, the author make a lot of effort in art, the history is good (compare to other games...) but there is too much bug making this game almost unplayable you might miss some scenes.
it's not just that you do not have but that you do not have any kind of clue, i had to descryp the game, see the code and pics to know what to do. And the translation is really really really bad even when i tried to play in spanish version, sometimes was weird how they speak.

I dont know what to say, this update bring a lot of scenes well done, like the end of olivia quest line. This game just need to solve the tons of bug and make better quest desing to know what to do (this is not that hard, just need to write a phrase like "Olivia like to go to the beach" when you pass the exam)

sorry for my english tho :oops:
Then after that what i must do?
Olivia angry to me, the walkthrough say i just wait Olivia come to me but i am waiting many days and She never come, what i muat do?

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just got a job at the spa to save money for the second maid that it said would cost a million but at this rate it is going to take ages is there any way to get money quickly

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
Just got a job at the spa to save money for the second maid that it said would cost a million but at this rate it is going to take ages is there any way to get money quickly
put this if you know how to do it

the first letter with capital

Money = xx

what you want

but I doubt it's good for you to have a lot of money

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I see they post in patreon some 1.4 advanced version. Its new update? If yes can somebody post it?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Stop spamming the request. If it was and someone had it and wanted to share, it would be posted already. Constantly asking will only make them less willing to do so.

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
There's a lot of posts on how to get money. shift+o then type money = xxx were xxx is amount you want. If unable to pull up that console command then need to go into the file renpy/common and open up 00console.rpy with note pad and find and change config.console from False to True.
Non cheat way is to work at pizza place when it lets you and some times you'l get a surprising tip. Or later you can get a job at the tanning salon.

karmen only shows up on certain days like wedsday

show up only wednesday same place where pizza location.

in the end I hope these quotes help:oops:

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes