Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
I found this game just a few days back.
I have played it for two days and I have to say...this game is AWESOME in every sense of the word, it is, in my honest opinion the most undervalued game in this forum, to me, it knocks milfy city, superpowered and most others out of the competition.
Pros:
1-great looking characters: The girls look beyond great, even textures are beyond belief (just look at the Alexia pool scene, you can literally see the pores and detail of her butt)
2-interesting setting: the sole idea of an island full of beauties ready to be conquered
3- sex scenes: although most scenes are pretty standard, the angles and motions look incredible ( like Paula's sideview scene in the photo studio, you could easily believe it's not CG, looks almost natural.
Diversity: every different flavor of girls, from thick (like Olivia or Miranda) to thin (Carol or Sophie) even Loli at some point (Anaís or the dolls)

Cons:
Translation: I have played in both Eng and Spanish versions (i speak both fluently) and I have to say that Eng version is far worse, but Spanish version is just slightly less flawed, I offer to help with both versions, as a game this good deserves to be as perfect as possible.
Navigation: there is just too much time wasted in that, and navigation in the mansion is just too damn confusing, even if you get somewhat acostumed to it.
Dialog: even if the errors in translation are corrected the dirty talk from the girls is quite repetitive almost all day the same things just in different order or with slight variations, a wider variety would improve the unique feeling from each girl.
Bugs and severed paths: most scenes in the latter part of the game can potentially be lost, like Olivia or Karina's mom.

The only suggestions I could make would be to improve of what is already there, like.
Pregnancy actual implementation:
All the girls, without missing a single one at some point say something about pregnancy, but up to this point, not a single one has gotten pregnant, one would think the MC is sterile at this point, later you can even send your daughters back from the future to add a nice incest tag to the collection
Replayability:most scenes are so cool, that is a shame you only get more than half just once (like Alexia's news station scene) if you can make the one time scenes available for replay, the replay value would be at least twice as much as it is now.
Apartment: ATM you discard the place once you get the mansion, I see no point of closing a perfectly good location specially since it kills most of Elena's replayable scenes, just treat it as a secondary location not entirely subdued girls (like a half way point between seduction and complete submission, like a place for prospect wifes or wifes in training.

Reactions: Master Alaric

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
[...]

The only suggestions I could make would be to improve of what is already there, like.
Pregnancy actual implementation:
All the girls, without missing a single one at some point say something about pregnancy, but up to this point, not a single one has gotten pregnant, one would think the MC is sterile at this point, later you can even send your daughters back from the future to add a nice incest tag to the collection
Replayability:most scenes are so cool, that is a shame you only get more than half just once (like Alexia's news station scene) if you can make the one time scenes available for replay, the replay value would be at least twice as much as it is now.
Apartment: ATM you discard the place once you get the mansion, I see no point of closing a perfectly good location specially since it kills most of Elena's replayable scenes, just treat it as a secondary location not entirely subdued girls (like a half way point between seduction and complete submission, like a place for prospect wifes or wifes in training.
I totally agree with you.

The "half-way house" (sorry :D couldn't help myself:p PUN totally INTENDED). would be great option to develop from the place instead of abandoning it alltogether.

AND I also totally agree with the replayability should be included into future development of the game. Maybe additional interviews from Alexia? Maybe inviting some guests? Would be nice.

Also, I already contacted the devs regarding the English language correction.
Maybe they will respond.

Cheers

Galadh

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
This game is ambitious I will give it that. Some comments: It desperately needs an english translation editor, as a few times single words or entire sentences didn't translate and often the translation was just nonsensical. Way too much navigation grind, and strange decisions on what advances time when traveling from one place to another. It litterally took me the first 3 full days just to explore the island without interacting with people to know where I am going enough to navigate around. Getting tossed back in my room when I try to go to certain areas to when I just want to go back to the apartment doesn't help. It would be nice if the girls list had information about each girl other than their photo, their known locations and the exact amount of affection would be useful. More interaction options with various girls would also help. Apparently, the test at the end of the month is something useful to pass, but with the action economy being so low I had no chances to study. Sneaking should also not be an auto-fail at low levels of affection. I didn't get to the end on this one yet, and will likely wait until the next release to start over and try agian.

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
I totally agree with you.

The "half-way house" (sorry :D couldn't help myself:p PUN totally INTENDED). would be great option to develop from the place instead of abandoning it alltogether.

AND I also totally agree with the replayability should be included into future development of the game. Maybe additional interviews from Alexia? Maybe inviting some guests? Would be nice.

Also, I already contacted the devs regarding the English language correction.
Maybe they will respond.

Cheers

Galadh
Yeah I think devs should take note of just how much free labor is at hand :).

Replayability should be a must, so many cool scenes to go through, like Olivia's teachers room scenes, or even the Leonora/Regina beach scene.
Also, at this point, there are just so many girls models that deserve a good scene, like the girls at the beach, or Even Katerina.
Also group scenes are sorely missing, a nice threesome would be awesome ( Elena/Paula doesn't count since you only do Paula)
Fetishes are also missing, only Sasha is seen engaging in toy play, but only once, never to be seen again.
You could maybe count Elena as an exhibitionist since she likes to get it at the boutique, but thats about it.
Maybe show Kaira as one since the movie theater is a public place.
Katerina's personality would make BDSM a must, she likes to dominate, maybe getting dominated is her secret desire, that would be cool.
Tt
Now a few words in Spanish for the dev (whom I assume is Spanish native speaker)

Me ofresco a ayudar con las traducciones, en ambos idiomas, tu trabajo es excelente y me gustaría ayudar, solamente tienes que pedirlo y estoy listo :)
Saludos y sigue con el gran trabajo.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
i believe its Wednesday
Oh I know sorry should have said it in the post, I'm at day 41, had the scene with the pizzeria owner and the shop lady but the shop doesnt appear on wednesday (it's still in the place with the spa and pizzeria but to the right right ?). Doesnt appear any other days as I checked since day 27 every day.

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah I think devs should take note of just how much free labor is at hand :).

[...]
Now a few words in Spanish for the dev (whom I assume is Spanish native speaker)

Me ofresco a ayudar con las traducciones, en ambos idiomas, tu trabajo es excelente y me gustaría ayudar, solamente tienes que pedirlo y estoy listo :)
Saludos y sigue con el gran trabajo.

Yeah, exactly that :D Thank you for backing me, even if not intentionally :)

Reactions: Headshunter

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
love the game and animation, its a shame you have to work so hard to initially have sex with roommates when all the other girls seem horny as hell

Reactions: CaptMorgan76
Oct 17, 2017
i only get this error when i roam around map and some random girls pop up but now im getting this on sophie's quest this thing keep pops up so i cant go on how to fix this?

Marty McLean

May 13, 2018
Can some nice person show me a screen shot of the Living room in the mansion. Kerina says she'll meet me there and I spent 30 minutes looking for her.

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "AMUR48, post: 1092852, miembro: 703746"] Suprimí Pensé que el moderador descargaba y ponía el flujo de, puedo dar exilio en torrent, ¿verdad? [/ QUOTE]
thanks I dowland in torrent excelent game friend

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes