Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Is there a way to reset Olivia's quest? I think I'm bugged/stuck, cuz Olivia doesn't visit me after I fucked her many times at home (mansion)
ok i dont know where you are at in her quest line but dont just fuck her there to progress you have to fuck her about 5-10 times in the teachers launge till you see her standing infront of window in launge then you start her last quest

Vendettarx

Aug 4, 2018
I already did that, and then she got mad at me. So I was expected to wait for her somehow at my house, but it seems that it can't be in the mansion yet, so I'm kinda screwed at this point. That's why I asked if there's a way to reset the mansion/her quest instead of creating a new game again
If you come from version 0.1.2,you can use the mod to go back to the apartment.For 0.1.3 you have to wait few days for the mod I guess as stated above for the new mod.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I already did that, and then she got mad at me. So I was expected to wait for her somehow at my house, but it seems that it can't be in the mansion yet, so I'm kinda screwed at this point. That's why I asked if there's a way to reset the mansion/her quest instead of creating a new game again
after she gets mad she will come to you but not at mansion but at your apartment 1 to 2 days later

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
after she gets mad she will come to you but not at mansion but at your apartment 1 to 2 days later
i am curently doing her quest again at the moment i will see if there is a bug but havent found any yet and if your doing a new game use the walkthrough for 1.2 and in right order some times if you skip 1 by mistake it can screw up the game

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
After you fuck Oliver in teacher's office several times, Oliver will be angry at you. then you get home, and Oliver will visit immediately. If it doesn't happen, maybe you need get more affection with Oliver before she get crazy. Visit her after school and choose to spend time with her.
Oliv...ER?

Whatever happened to Olivia? Transgendered now? Should I be scared or anxious for the next encounter with Oliv...? :)

zooler

Aug 29, 2017
Lilith quest:
Go to their room (next to the dark red room on the map) at night and listen.
Where is the dark red room ? I can not find.

Azran

Jul 27, 2018
when i enter principals room i get this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Oficina_Valeria.rpy", line 2, in script
    if MirandaOf ==1:
  File "game/Oficina_Valeria.rpy", line 2, in <module>
    if MirandaOf ==1:
NameError: name 'MirandaOf' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if MirandaOf ==1:
  File "C:\Users\Jonathon Tullett\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Jonathon Tullett\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Jonathon Tullett\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if MirandaOf ==1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.3
Any suggestions?

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "jonata203, post: 1082756, member: 243403"] Necesito comprar una cosa con una elena, pero no sé de dónde la ayuda de karmen? [/ QUOTE]

brothers read the previous messages, there are the answers:(

if it is the karmen store appears in the city:)

here are the codes;)

(Do not enter bracketed text)
1. (Balloons) Globo = xx
2. (Chocolates) Chocolate = xx
3. (Roses) Rosas = xx
4. (Stuffed Dog) Peluche = xx
5. (Teddy Bear) Oso = xx
6. (Makeup) Maquillaje = xx
7. (Perfume) Perfume = xx
8. (Bracelet) Brazalete = xx
9. (Necklace) Collar = xx

how do not I play a lot
I use traps:evilsmile:

because I do not have time to spend all day playing this:teary:

For the new ones, read the previous pages please

there are solutions to your questions:extremelyhappy:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
when i enter principals room i get this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if MirandaOf ==1:
    if MirandaOf ==1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if MirandaOf ==1:
  File "C:\Users\Jonathon Tullett\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Jonathon Tullett\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Jonathon Tullett\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if MirandaOf ==1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.3
Any suggestions?
Start New Game If Again And Again Show Error

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
there is not yet
but there are previous messages that say what to do:)

Please read the above messages:frown:

and you will find answers;)

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
So, the reason he has low subscriptions has nothing to do with the game engine. The real problems are, his translations are terrible, and his reliability is worse. I was an original donor, because I saw a very cool story and wanted to be part of it. Then, after months of failed promises of updates - weeks late in every case - he hired a new translator who simply doesn't speak English. I think he's using google translate. Anyway ... RPG or not, these are the real problems, and the reason he is losing support
He does, I put a few of the sentences spoken by game's characters (about 10 randomly chosen) and gues what: the exact match, what I've copied from Spanish, went exactly as produced by google translate.

The game really STILL DOES have it's original vibe and great potential from the very original story line. What does not have the potential is... well, google.translate on the payroll :coldsweat: FIRE IT :p

And get the real help with translating. Even longman's dictionary online gives a better translation - it's, however, phrase-based (as whole English language is) so more work, same pay problem surfaces again :)

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes