Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
sadly you dont have the scene in the beach rip
i do have it in my newest saves folder, but its only saved a 30 minutes ago :v
because i found the scene and not saving before scene, and forgot how to trigger the scene after that XD

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
OK I finally managed to down load the game.I also got the cheat mod but when I did add to game menu the program will not load and quits after a few seconds. Given that I am hopeless at these games I went to the save editor to boost the girls stats. I did try to get some money but could not find the cash variable. I did a search but could not find it please help.. Now when I enter the principals office now the game crashes...

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
In the beach scene the blonde girl's leg is semi transparent - looks strange...

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
OK, the premise is ridiculous but it's one you can live with in a game. The translation may be the worst I've ever seen! Spanglish is more readily understandable than this crap. I guess it has to be machine translation 'cause even a person with a Spanish/English dictionary who didn't speak either language could do better. The problem is that the "machine" that did the translating isn't as smart as my old flip-phone! Another thing I don't get is how such gender-anal languages as Spanish or French ALWAYS seem to be unable to use the correct gender pronouns when they translate to English. It's "he, him, his" for a male and "she, her, hers" for a female. It's like saying "el chica" or "la muchacho".

Got a job in the spa. I thought it was great when she told me I'd get paid 120,000 (one hundred twenty THOUSAND) A DAY! NOT! it should say "120.00" (one hundred twenty).

Navigation is terrible! As bad as the navigation is, the grind is worse. The walkthrough is worthless, giving you no clues to most event triggers, and 7 hours of this game has done little but give me a bad headache.

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
OK I finally managed to down load the game.I also got the cheat mod but when I did add to game menu the program will not load and quits after a few seconds. Given that I am hopeless at these games I went to the save editor to boost the girls stats. I did try to get some money but could not find the cash variable. I did a search but could not find it please help.. Now when I enter the principals office now the game crashes...
Because the Cheat mods its for 0.12 For Now
wait for 0.13 version of Cheat Mods or using console command :/
if you want using cheat mods, use 0.12 version of the game, cheat the game there, save, and load save game in 0.13, that work XD

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I think I can, at least help you with that one headache. The money variable actually IS "money = xxxxxx" but the variable doesn't seem to become active until you first EARN some. After a day of work at the pizza place or the spa the variable appears in the variable viewer and can be modified in the console. I guess all my wasted time playing this may be some good for someone - just not for me! Well, my headache's killin' me, now. GTG.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I think I can, at least help you with that one headache. The money variable actually IS "money = xxxxxx" but the variable doesn't seem to become active until you first EARN some. After a day of work at the pizza place or the spa the variable appears in the variable viewer and can be modified in the console. I guess all my wasted time playing this may be some good for someone - just not for me! Well, my headache's killin' me, now. GTG.
Nope wrong after starting a new game when you see sophia a roof go to conole and enter money=xxxx and then save restart game and when you go to sleep the first night you will see the money have I allways do that and i allways enter 5mill in cash and buy 30 of each gift and im set for the whole game

NYGiantsFan

Jul 1, 2017
So, when I go to preferences I unfortunately see this... upload_2018-9-8_8-2-32.png (Hopefully you can see the screen shot). If you can't... I have no text visible to change the language. Anyone have any idea of what I need to do to fix this?

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Nope wrong after starting a new game when you see sophia a roof go to conole and enter money=xxxx and then save restart game and when you go to sleep the first night you will see the money have I allways do that and i allways enter 5mill in cash and buy 30 of each gift and im set for the whole game
I never had the money variable listed until I first earned some. I'm not saying it wouldn't work in the console - obviously it must've for you - but it wasn't in the Variable Viewer so it could've been something else, like "cash = xxxx". Unless someone posts "cheat codes" or I see it in the Variable Viewer I don't assume I know what it is and enter what I THINK it might be into the console. It appears that's just another screwy problem of this game.

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
a huge disappointed , i spent lots of hours playing this game , the images and gameplays are good ,i can accept tons of bugs and errors but whenever i get the mansion , i cant save further , thats the biggest problem of the game

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Thus far the game looks like a lot of fun but it appears that a lot of the files are missing even ones that are relatively at the start of the game.
In the ceremony that is the second "quest" most of the scene it can't find the pictures it keeps telling me that "gremio de sirvientas/en11.jpg" to name 1 could not be found.
I am using the version on this site, so is there a complete one somewhere else of am i doing something wrong ?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I never had the money variable listed until I first earned some. I'm not saying it wouldn't work in the console - obviously it must've for you - but it wasn't in the Variable Viewer so it could've been something else, like "cash = xxxx". Unless someone posts "cheat codes" or I see it in the Variable Viewer I don't assume I know what it is and enter what I THINK it might be into the console. It appears that's just another screwy problem of this game.
if you have the console enabeled by mod just press shift+o and enter money=xxxx works every time but you will not see the money till after you sleep the first night in morning its there in window shows how much money you have

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Thus far the game looks like a lot of fun but it appears that a lot of the files are missing even ones that are relatively at the start of the game.
In the ceremony that is the second "quest" most of the scene it can't find the pictures it keeps telling me that "gremio de sirvientas/en11.jpg" to name 1 could not be found.
I am using the version on this site, so is there a complete one somewhere else of am i doing something wrong ?
i downloaded from here and did that quest and i dident get any error did you by chance install the cheat mod if soo thats why

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes