Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
ah dang, he remove Mission/Quest Tracker
also does anyone know what to do in 0.13?
i'm literally stuck and don't know what to do
if you did all in v12 then you just need to go and sleep in the house not the apartment and next day after school the event with the principal should trigger there is a event in the beach bar but i dont know the way to trigger that one :v

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
if you did all in v12 then you just need to go and sleep in the house not the apartment and next day after school the event with the principal should trigger there is a event in the beach bar but i dont know the way to trigger that one :v
it didn't trigger for me, i'm using Crunched version(but i use full version in 0.12)
i trigger one of the beach bar event by accident, but its quickie and i don't know how to trigger again XD
edit : oh dang, i forgot to Date with Karina(Movie Theater Girl)
is it needed to trigger Principal Event?
edit 2 : yeah, its required to trigger principal event, luckily i have 1st save with Karina already XD

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
it didn't trigger for me, i'm using Crunched version(but i use full version in 0.12)
i trigger one of the beach bar event by accident, but its quickie and i don't know how to trigger again XD
XD the event is a sex scene with a blond in a chair (someone mention that) and for the event with the principal karina her daughter need to be your woman

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
do not change

(the game engine)

What I think you can do is find a way to change the course of history

without losing what has been done so far

it is possible that (mc) travel in time

when the father was still

reason (the island is in danger) and it is necessary to go to the past

Fix things and thus avoid internal wars.

Well, something like that is just an idea
:)

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
I have already played
but every time I go to the beach
errors come out
I started a new game

and when using (tricks)
I get errors
and that makes me desist from playing

so I'm waiting for it to be fixed
:eek:penedeyewink:

Jan 28, 2018
XD the event is a sex scene with a blond in a chair (someone mention that) and for the event with the principal karina her daughter need to be your woman
That would be me, and that event is random as well as repeatable.

So I'm assuming that I was correct, then, and that those are the only 3 new "scenes" (with 2 of them actually being 1 long scene, since they happen back to back)?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
That would be me, and that event is random as well as repeatable.

So I'm assuming that I was correct, then, and that those are the only 3 new "scenes" (with 2 of them actually being 1 long scene, since they happen back to back)?
well bro let me tell you that event dont trigger for me the beach bar one :v if you have a save that you can share i will appreciated

woody

Jan 31, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\BGPrograma\\renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk\\Bastard Girls/game/AlexiaManIn.rpy', 1533023691, 1) is defined twice, at game/AlexiaManIn.rpy:3 and game/AlexiaManIn.rpy:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Favorie Games2\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Favorie Games2\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Favorie Games2\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Favorie Games2\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "D:\Favorie Games2\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\BGPrograma\\renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk\\Bastard Girls/game/AlexiaManIn.rpy', 1533023691, 1) is defined twice, at game/AlexiaManIn.rpy:3 and game/AlexiaManIn.rpy:3.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
it says 3 New Sex Scene, but we only discover 2 of them
Principal And Blonde Girl on a Side Bar
so what is the third one? :/
still a mystery XD
you have 2 scenes with the principal and one in the bar XD 3 scenes BTW can you share your save?

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
you have 2 scenes with the principal and one in the bar XD 3 scenes BTW can you share your save?
oh dang i forgot :3
yeah principal its 2 scenes XD

here my Save Files, some of the saves before Event/Scenes, so enjoy :)
Complete 0.12(note : i forgot Karina Dates Event, so do it yourself XD)

Reactions: gothic and Ocumura

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
oh dang i forgot :3
yeah principal its 2 scenes XD

here my Save Files, some of the saves before Event/Scenes, so enjoy :)
Complete 0.12(note : i forgot Karina Dates Event, so do it yourself XD)
sadly you dont have the scene in the beach rip

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow. What an awefull "game". Horrible navigation, nothing to do. action icons you have to guess what they are for. A "story" thats stupid as hell.

.... :(

Reactions: abcd592
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes