KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Guys i'm blocked, i've done all the quest I could (I got the walkthrough) Sasha is my girlfriend, I had sex with Elena and Carol, BUT, to be Elena's Boyfriend I have to go camp with her, and the Equipment can only be bought to Karmen's Shop, but this one never showed up ! I keep waiting at Rosa's pizzeria but she's never here, I only saw her once to buy Carol a Teddybear, someone knows how can I find her ?? Really I need help

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Guys i'm blocked, i've done all the quest I could (I got the walkthrough) Sasha is my girlfriend, I had sex with Elena and Carol, BUT, to be Elena's Boyfriend I have to go camp with her, and the Equipment can only be bought to Karmen's Shop, but this one never showed up ! I keep waiting at Rosa's pizzeria but she's never here, I only saw her once to buy Carol a Teddybear, someone knows how can I find her ?? Really I need help
To buy the camping equipment you and she need to be outside where she will have her cart and sell gifts

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
@bossapplesauce

Compressed Version Mega links to
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce

Compressed Version Mega links to
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .
That's the older version. I haven't finished compressing the latest. Will post as soon as I have it done.

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
To buy the camping equipment you and she need to be outside where she will have her cart and sell gifts
Yeah I know ! But the fact is that she never showed up anywhere, in the walkthrough it says you caught her talking to Rosa and that's when she opens her shop but I never saw her, anywhere (only when I went out with Carol and she asked me to buy a Teddybear but never at Rosa's place) so how do I do ?

Vendettarx

Aug 4, 2018
Yeah I know ! But the fact is that she never showed up anywhere, in the walkthrough it says you caught her talking to Rosa and that's when she opens her shop but I never saw her, anywhere (only when I went out with Carol and she asked me to buy a Teddybear but never at Rosa's place) so how do I do ?
On Wednesday at the square talk with Karmen.It will automatically asked you whether you want to buy the camping equipment or not.

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
On Wednesday at the square talk with Karmen.It will automatically asked you whether you want to buy the camping equipment or not.
Nevermind, Karmen still hasn't showe dup but the Sleepover Event triggered itself so I Don't need to make Elena my girlfriend (the sport event with Paula triggered itself too, I think it's cause of this that I did no need to do the camping event with Elena). But now I arrive to the TV Studio call, and I have this error :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 122, in script
jump TelevisoraNa
ScriptError: could not find label 'TelevisoraNa'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 122, in script
jump TelevisoraNa
File "C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.067\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.067\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'TelevisoraNa'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.2

Any help ?

pozzi

Jun 9, 2018
I remember last time playing this save files keep on getting corrupted and wont save on where you saved but rewind to certain save times.

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
Just found this game and when i started it, it has both languages in the text.

Is there any way to disable that and have english only.

Edit.
Nvm, im an idiot

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I finally decipher description of the game on page 1:
"When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore."

He's talking about boobs, right?

Reactions: lucas69
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes