Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I mean he had someone working on the translation who did the rewrite but he just upped and dropped his script for some odd reason. He should try to get him back.
I did notify him numerous times about flaws in the translation seemed more like that translator used google translate too

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I think one of his patrons needs to make him aware of Up Front charging. It will eliminate the ones who "quit before the pledge is processed"

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I think one of his patrons needs to make him aware of Up Front charging. It will eliminate the ones who "quit before the pledge is processed"
He seems to have been declining since mach

wesertwesert

Aug 29, 2017
anyone knows what i must do to trigger the karina's mother event? im already fuck her in the cinema about 20 times and nothing happens?

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I did notify him numerous times about flaws in the translation seemed more like that translator used google translate too
Are we talking about Nelo AnGelos? From what I know he took what ever English was in the game and rewrote the sentences to make them more clear.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Changellog. 0.1.3
1. Two corrected Sophie sex animations. The ritual and sex in her room.

2. Three new sex animations.

3. New erotic events at the beach bar.

4. Fixed the bug of the history of Karina, now occurs new events.

5. Paula's bug corrected. Now players who have spent more than 20 days will be able to continue with the events.

6. Was corrected the bug of the broadcaster.

Jan 28, 2018
As I said, this is all a result of poor consumer confidence. If people felt and perceived more positively about his/his team's product, then more people would be willing to support it, and those that already do would be more willing to support it at a greater level; and the best way to achieve that end is to make a better product. However, given the current quality of the product, consumers (at least English speaking consumers) have little reason to have a high or even moderate level of confidence in the product at all, and non-English customers have only slightly more reason, as far as I can tell. Which is a shame, because I do wish to see this product succeed.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody jnow whats happen with their discord group. Its just suddenly disseapeared or only I have such problem.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
anyone knows what i must do to trigger the karina's mother event? im already fuck her in the cinema about 20 times and nothing happens?
To run an event with the mother of Karina, you must be in the apartment. When the first scene of Karina's sex appears in the cinema, the next day there will be a conversation between Sofia and Karina and afterwards the scene with her mother Karina.
Paine.gif

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Actually, there is coding and art involved for a mansion scene of this, but then, there's stuff for the other characters that never show up there either. He's got something not quite switching right on the other girls.
You know we all want to see this scene involving Carol and Elena.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know whats happen with their discord group. Its just suddenly disseapeared or only I have such problem.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Changellog. 0.1.3
1. Two corrected Sophie sex animations. The ritual and sex in her room.

2. Three new sex animations.

3. New erotic events at the beach bar.

4. Fixed the bug of the history of Karina, now occurs new events.

5. Paula's bug corrected. Now players who have spent more than 20 days will be able to continue with the events.

6. Was corrected the bug of the broadcaster.

Thank you Brothers!

Reactions: PacoTaco

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Actually, there is coding and art involved for a mansion scene of this, but then, there's stuff for the other characters that never show up there either. He's got something not quite switching right on the other girls.
You know we all want to see this scene involving Carol and Elena.
if we consider logically something new update is not there. Just threw pieces from the new update "Get some, Eat This"

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes