Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Help...Im trying to complete the sleepover event..I already have Sasha & Elena as girlfriends...but I cant gain any affection with Paula however much i talk to her.

Edit: okay..so it is because I already finished Leonoras quests before completing Liliths quests?? The walkthrough says so..

bak23

Jan 14, 2018
I just played the game.. was pessimistic at beginning becz lack of information but good game and story (hot), finished all events with the help of this thread and little tweaks.
For someone having trouble let me give some tips.

the event will trigger only in certain sequence, if you miss something then certain event won't happen, and some event can supersede the other
example:
1. Approaching Elena before make Miranda your lover will get you stuck at her injured event
2. Olivia after getting mad won't happen if you already finished Lilith Quest ( moved to mansion), and possibly don't have enough affection, (don't fuck her in school first, be nice at her apartment<<i am not sure about this bcz i used cheat full heart XD).
3. Katerina Detention event will not happen before finishing Leonora's events ( trigger : finish Olivia's then fuck her in the morning at her apartment so you can be late to school, you will see Sophie warning you)
4. Karina movies event (the VIP) only can be triggered after you fucked Carol, and make Sasha and Elena your girlfriends.
5. it is better work with Karina and Paula first in the beginning at least till you can flirt with them and gain high enough affections, becz sometimes when we approach them too late their affection will get stuck. probably after you fail the school exam
6. The Sleepover event will be triggered when you approach Paula till can do sport together whether you have any girlfriend or not
7. The last 3 events should be Help Lilith part3, Favor For Miranda 2 and last, Paula event (fucking at studio), just sleep trough the days to trigger

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
WTF is wrong with the story?? cant make heads or tails of it...one single guy fucking all girls on the island...Balloon tittied female soldiers fighting Ninja Maids.
Oh my... but this is a very heartbreaking and beautiful story of the love and hope... The epic story of the main concern of each and every man on the planet Earth, that what could be done to find the true love of the desperate and lonely ladies who wants to sacrifice themself for the greater good... Well, maybe this is not that story...

Okay, so there is a special island with a special school for special children. But not THAT special, so they are not mentally ill... Well some of them maybe...
They are the bastard daughters of the world most successfull, powerfull... any other "full"-kind of people, like you know Elena is Bill Gates' daughter, Sasha is Trump's daughter, Carol is Zuckerberg's and so on... (nope).
Anyway, the island has some very specific rules, for example that there is no male on the island (maybe there is no male animal there either!), but only one... And as your father was the one (at least it can be assumed), you have the privilege to be the one who can get it all...
And of course in the meantime you can see some nice scene and prepare the fight.

About the fight between the soldiers and maids... if you pay attention to the main protector of the whole, Lady Victoria Crown, she said that yep, they can fight with each other, but above all, both of them are protecting the island and the masters... (At least for now).

trigger does not start on
After Oivia comes to you, go to the Servant’s Guild and talk with Lady Anais.

How to fix it?
A save file please, to check the variables.

sorry for asking but how do i do that?? Just start typing ActivaKarmenShop or do i have to open something up??
Open the console (shift+o), and write there. The = 1 is needed too, not just the variable name.

so...did anyone found alexia at the pool?
That b*t*h is hiding somewhere? GRRR, what's she thinking... :mad:
Please give me a save file to check it.

Help...Im trying to complete the sleepover event..I already have Sasha & Elena as girlfriends...but I cant gain any affection with Paula however much i talk to her.

Edit: okay..so it is because I already finished Leonoras quests before completing Liliths quests?? The walkthrough says so..
That's different stuff. You too give me a save file to check it quick.

I just played the game.. was pessimistic at beginning becz lack of information but good game and story (hot), finished all events with the help of this thread and little tweaks.
For someone having trouble let me give some tips.

the event will trigger only in certain sequence, if you miss something then certain event won't happen, and some event can supersede the other
example:
1. Approaching Elena before make Miranda your lover will get you stuck at her injured event
2. Olivia after getting mad won't happen if you already finished Lilith Quest ( moved to mansion), and possibly don't have enough affection, (don't fuck her in school first, be nice at her apartment<<i am not sure about this bcz i used cheat full heart XD).
3. Katerina Detention event will not happen before finishing Leonora's events ( trigger : finish Olivia's then fuck her in the morning at her apartment so you can be late to school, you will see Sophie warning you)
5. Karina movies event (the VIP) only can be triggered after you fucked Carol, and make Sasha and Elena your girlfriends.
6. it is better work with Karina and Paula first in the beginning at least till you can flirt with them and gain high enough affections, becz sometimes when we approach them too late their affection will get stuck. probably after you fail the school exam
7. The Sleepover event will be triggered when you approach Paula till can do sport together whether you have any girlfriend or not
8. The last 3 events should be Help Lilith part3, Favor For Miranda 2 and last, Paula event (fucking at studio), just sleep trough the days to trigger
Oh for god sake... Don't become that noob Paco or whatever his name was, who think he knows the stuff, buf he isn't and gives out false and half good infos... -.-
1) No, Elena will be healed anyway. The length of her rehab is the matter of this case... If you see the code, you can see the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) The 'wherever fucking Olivia' matters in what way about the mansion/apartment bug with this quest? (I help you... it is not) The one that matter is the other questline which shouldn't be done before. But the dev should really change this stuff in whatever way, this is just not good I think. :/
3) Since you shouldn't do Olivia's quest before Leonora's, then yeah. In this case. But you are half right only there, because the detention event can also be triggered in other way, than Olivia's stuff...
4) Where is the 4? :p
5) Okay... just... from where in the bloody hell you get this? Noooooo... >.>
6) Nah, there is no such thing as 'stucked affection'. If you fail the exam your affection will suffer greatly with all the girls, but if you talk with them you'll again will gain affection. What is true, that the affection gaining is much more slower than the losing. Also there could be situations where you choose the wrong stuff, and again will lose affection instead of gain that. But why whould anybody fail the exam? I mean it's pretty easy to gain enough study points, even if you do the quest in the meantime.
7) Half false... the Paula part is okay, but the girlfriend needed you cheater!! See the following:
8) No shit... really? Was just mentioned here several times before... >.>
It's not a surprise you made these statement when you cheat the game, but normally these won't exactly work...
Oh and one more little tiny thing as a side notice, which won't connect to the game, just a personal notice. If you don't like my post, or even you feel that you are hurt by any of my words, first of all I'm sorry, and second of all check my signature's first line. :)

Reactions: bak23

bak23

Jan 14, 2018
Oh my... but this is a very heartbreaking and beautiful story of the love and hope... The epic story of the main concern of each and every man on the planet Earth, that what could be done to find the true love of the desperate and lonely ladies who wants to sacrifice themself for the greater good... Well, maybe this is not that story...

Okay, so there is a special island with a special school for special children. But not THAT special, so they are not mentally ill... Well some of them maybe...
They are the bastard daughters of the world most successfull, powerfull... any other "full"-kind of people, like you know Elena is Bill Gates' daughter, Sasha is Trump's daughter, Carol is Zuckerberg's and so on... (nope).
Anyway, the island has some very specific rules, for example that there is no male on the island (maybe there is no male animal there either!), but only one... And as your father was the one (at least it can be assumed), you have the privilege to be the one who can get it all...
And of course in the meantime you can see some nice scene and prepare the fight.

About the fight between the soldiers and maids... if you pay attention to the main protector of the whole, Lady Victoria Crown, she said that yep, they can fight with each other, but above all, both of them are protecting the island and the masters... (At least for now).

Open the console (shift+o), and write there. The = 1 is needed too, not just the variable name.

Oh for god sake... Don't become that noob Paco or whatever his name was, who think he knows the stuff, buf he isn't and gives out false and half good infos... -.-
1) No, Elena will be healed anyway. The length of her rehab is the matter of this case... If you see the code, you can see the following:
2) The 'wherever fucking Olivia' matters in what way about the mansion/apartment bug with this quest? (I help you... it is not) The one that matter is the other questline which shouldn't be done before. But the dev should really change this stuff in whatever way, this is just not good I think. :/
3) Since you shouldn't do Olivia's quest before Leonora's, then yeah. In this case. But you are half right only there, because the detention event can also be triggered in other way, than Olivia's stuff...
6) Nah, there is no such thing as 'stucked affection'. If you fail the exam your affection will suffer greatly with all the girls, but if you talk with them you'll again will gain affection. What is true, that the affection gaining is much more slower than the losing. Also there could be situations where you choose the wrong stuff, and again will lose affection instead of gain that. But why whould anybody fail the exam? I mean it's pretty easy to gain enough study points, even if you do the quest in the meantime.
7) Half false... the Paula part is okay, but the girlfriend needed you cheater!! See the following:
It's not a surprise you made these statement when you cheat the game, but normally these won't exactly work...
Oh and one more little tiny thing as a side notice, which won't connect to the game, just a personal notice. If you don't like my post, or even you feel that you are hurt by any of my words, first of all I'm sorry, and second of all check my signature's first line. :)
oh wow, so detailed info.. thanks for the feedback, just want to share the outer layer based on my experience, so do i, i apologize if my post is offended you in anyway.. i read some pages at this thread but not all 90+ pages hehe

xxxskan

Jul 10, 2018

I'll try first to go through the prompt if I can not send it

Mar 18, 2018
Really cool game, but I'm sorry to say that navigating the mansion is godawful. I have no idea what went into designing that, it's like they made it bad on purpose.

xxxskan

Jul 10, 2018

My save file. Olivia don't come back

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
does anyone here know how to trigger Alexia at pool in the mansion?
According to the walkthrough, you need to meet her afternoon in the back of the mansion sitting while reading book, after i meet her, i can't even trigger Alexia event in Pool
does anyone know how to fix?
i even replay the game 3 times same method, same walkthrough, still can't trigger Alexia event at pool
Thanks

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
does anyone here know how to trigger Alexia at pool in the mansion?
According to the walkthrough, you need to meet her afternoon in the back of the mansion sitting while reading book, after i meet her, i can't even trigger Alexia event in Pool
does anyone know how to fix?
i even replay the game 3 times same method, same walkthrough, still can't trigger Alexia event at pool
Thanks
Save file please, i'll check it.

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
here my save
also for some reason, Study(Computer) Icon in Mansion dissapear for me :/
like in this screenshot
Screenshot (3357).png

xxxskan

Jul 10, 2018
You have the mansion unlocked, that could cause big problems with this quest. :/ Like Olivia won't be there for you, and you'll stuck in the quest.
To start the quest for Olivia, you need to complete the quest Leonora. To complete the quest Leonora, you must first complete the quest Lilith, but at the end of the quest Lilith, she gives a mansion. And then what should I do?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
here my save
also for some reason, Study(Computer) Icon in Mansion dissapear for me :/
like in this screenshot
View attachment 142888
Attachment file needed. First for plain, second for mod.

To start the quest for Olivia, you need to complete the quest Leonora. To complete the quest Leonora, you must first complete the quest Lilith, but at the end of the quest Lilith, she gives a mansion. And then what should I do?
You talking about older WT, in the newest there is a sencence "Finish Lilith’s questline part II, before you finish Leonora’s questline. Do NOT finish Lilith’s questline part III, until you finish Olivia’s quest!"

Reactions: Ruffuss

xxxskan

Jul 10, 2018

You talking about older WT, in the newest there is a sencence "Finish Lilith’s questline part II, before you finish Leonora’s questline. Do NOT finish Lilith’s questline part III, until you finish Olivia’s quest!"
thank you very much for the help

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017

that doesn't work for me
instant crash when launching the game
Screenshot (3359).png

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes