bombusblack

Feb 24, 2018
The whole apartment should be just removed and every event should be in the mansion after you get that. But that's not the case, and well technicaly it's not a bug, but it should be. :)
Unfortunately you need to see the new WT (which is in my post like 5 posts above) or this:
Thanks for the new WT.
I played with the old version of the WT.
Thanks a lot.....

sadboiツ

Aug 12, 2017
everytime when i want to leave school it teleports me at the apartament. also i cant talk with alexia in the afternoon because time skips from breakfast to the moment when karina comes to go to cinema

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
everytime when i want to leave school it teleports me at the apartament. also i cant talk with alexia in the afternoon because time skips from breakfast to the moment when karina comes to go to cinema
then dont go to the cinema. just look for alexia and talk with her. karina wont be affected by it and you will continue to go deep on her in every cinema visit.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
How many in game weeks/months do you have to wait for Alexia to show up at the pool in the mansion ? According to the mod I am using all events are green and she still hasn't shown up at the pool.

ps : as side note it seems the addition of the mansion is a step back , all the girls are suddenly unavailable to mess with in home (bathroom/shower/random bed sex) and I find it crazy that they never use the pool/hot tub or even the grass to do yoga. all in all it feels rather empty then rewarding.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
How many in game weeks/months do you have to wait for Alexia to show up at the pool in the mansion ? According to the mod I am using all events are green and she still hasn't shown up at the pool. ps : as side note it seems the addition of the mansion is a step back , all the girls are suddenly unavailable to mess with in home (bathroom/shower/random bed sex) and I find it crazy that they never use the pool/hot tub or even the grass to do yoga. all in all it feels rather empty then rewarding.
seems like its a general issue. there is some of us with the same problem but dev its working on it i believe.
as for the mansion. yes and no. yes, because its hard to navigate and you cant find the girls. but no, because to change something in the game like your residence, you need to make the change in stages or you can fuck up the code. make a mess its not the idea. lets just give time to the dev so he can put hes vision in practice. after all, we are getting like 5 to 7 women to "interact" with at the moment. we were going to need a bigger place

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
I seem to have gotten stuck at the Olivia quest...
"After Oivia comes to you, go to the Servant’s Guild and talk with Lady Anais."
when/how/where does she show up?
the only quest unfinished is "Elenas problem" which i can't complete since i cant get to the appartment...

any ideas? FRUSTRATED!

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
I seem to have gotten stuck at the Olivia quest...
"After Oivia comes to you, go to the Servant’s Guild and talk with Lady Anais."
when/how/where does she show up?
the only quest unfinished is "Elenas problem" which i can't complete since i cant get to the appartment...
any ideas? FRUSTRATED!
if you are already in the mansion, you are fucked.
you need to go back to a save after you get the mansion.
it happened the same to me and i start over, did everything but the last part of Lilith and complete Olivia quest.
and believe me, you want to complete Olivia quest.

Reactions: raxxo

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
i can't play this game got several errors and the game just crash, can some body share some save file, i'm stuck at cementery can't advance

blaeh

Dec 3, 2016
Game gitched, after i buy tent for elana she never appears in kitchen, i keep getting karina over just to watch a movie. what is the console code to jump to elana camp scene

urban

Jul 8, 2017
No matter what date i have when i save, i always end up on the 22nd, is this a bug and how do i avoid it?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Entcountered two errors. Most likely the same reason.

Renpy traceback:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 97, in script
    jump TelevisoraNa
ScriptError: could not find label 'TelevisoraNa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 97, in script
    jump TelevisoraNa
  File "E:\Download\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Download\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.2

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 122, in script
    jump TelevisoraNa

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 122, in script
    jump TelevisoraNa
  File "E:\Download\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Download\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.2
Happens with both ladies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Themex

Mar 22, 2018
According to the Walkthrough , After " The Ceremony " Event There should be " Master's Checkout " Event that Sophie has to tell you about the Club but I Almost Played Twenty days after The Ceremony but nothing happens and She doesn't tell anything !
Anybody knows what should I do ?
( Using Compressed Version )

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes