Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Sorry for my English, something similar happens to me with Olivia, I have already gone to the teacher's room 5 times and she has thrown me away, now I can not get her to come home or comment on Lady Anais
Actually the game can't load that save. :O
Is this really a PC save for 0.1.2? :O

Wait for Sophie to tell you about the club.
Wait for Sophie to tell you, that you have to go to the hospital.
Go there and meetMiranda
Goto the club and use your charm on Mirandauntil you reach 90 points withher
You’ll meet Miranda after school.
At the night to again to the club, and Miranda became your love
"Goto the club and use your charm on Mirandauntil you reach 90 points withher" where is club
Leave the apartment at night. You'll be in the club.

I started new without mod and have the problem to buy from Karmen the picnic tool. The problem the place is closed for me so I can´t go there (for all days).

The other problem is Olivia

- Go home and talk with the girls then go with Olivia to Lady Anais.(done)
-After the next class with Olivia, go to the teacher’s room. (I can´t get all time the message that I must let her alone for a time , her heart is very low I don´t know if this is the problem)
- Now at the afternoon if you go to Olivia’s apartment, you can explore the place.
- Stay with Olivia and enjoy.
- At the morning, go to the bathroom and enjoy.
- Go to the kitchen and enjoy(if you choose to fuck her, you’ll be late from school and Katerina will punish you).

Know somebody these problems and have somebody a solution for it or give it for that a fix?
Check the OliviaAmante variable please.

complete step by step?
No way. :D There is quite a few way you can do it.

Nomesk

Nov 8, 2017
How many days do you need to wait for Olivia to come to you after she breaks thing up? i have been waiting for 3 weeks already

Reactions: Darkaura

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
Actually the game can't load that save. :O
Is this really a PC save for 0.1.2? :O
Since I'm playing from a Mac, I'm using a renpy emulator and I can play without problems. The case of Olivia is what another user says, I can not go to the teachers 'room and it has been 3 weeks and she does not come to the house nor I can go back to the teachers' room

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How many days do you need to wait for Olivia to come to you after she breaks thing up? i have been waiting for 3 weeks already
She should come almost imeediately. You can check the OliDesesperada variable to see if everything all right.

Set "lahora = night" e.g. correct or ?

seems to me every time if u missclick on the bed in the mansion for sleeping u get that situation.
Nope, lahora have to be 1 or 2 or 3 or 4.

Since I'm playing from a Mac, I'm using a renpy emulator and I can play without problems. The case of Olivia is what another user says, I can not go to the teachers 'room and it has been 3 weeks and she does not come to the house nor I can go back to the teachers' room
Unfortunately I can't check this way, I only use PC. You can check OliDesesperada too.

Reactions: Nomesk

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
Did you finished the quest in which you have to go to the hospital?
If yes, then save file to me! :)
thx a lot mate. all fixed up. amazing game!!! i cant find alexia in the pool, but the rest its all done.
keep up the faping!!! can wait for the next update!

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
quick question:
for the olivia quest, affects in something that you are living in the mansion?
i start olivia quest after finish lilith and leonora´s quest.
everything was fine, i fuck her 5 times in the teachers office untill she send me to fuck my self. after that a wait 2 months for her to come and nothing happens. do i have to be in the apartament for that quest to work? or its irrelevant?

DrkShark

May 17, 2018
quick question:
for the olivia quest, affects in something that you are living in the mansion?
i start olivia quest after finish lilith and leonora´s quest.
everything was fine, i fuck her 5 times in the teachers office untill she send me to fuck my self. after that a wait 2 months for her to come and nothing happens. do i have to be in the apartament for that quest to work? or its irrelevant?
You need to be on your old apartment for Olivia to come looking for you.
EDIT: Actually, all Olivia questline should be done while you're at your apartment. You'll get stuck if you get the mansion before it.

Reactions: MrJ

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
What is not logical is that in this update we have to find an older save to play, presumably that would have to be worth from the mansion.

DrkShark

May 17, 2018
What is not logical is that in this update we have to find an older save to play, presumably that would have to be worth from the mansion.
From what I understand, the mansion update come after the olivia one, so there shouldn't have been a problem with the saves.
I think the reason that everyone is having problems with it is that in the walkthrouth says that you should finish Lilith questline first (which at this moment are 3 quest: fuck the ghost, restore virginity and the mansion) then finish Leonora quest and then finish Olivia quest.
But that is not accurate. You just need to finish the 1st and 2nd quests on Lilith questline then do Leonora and Olivia quests.
If the mansion update was released after the olivia questline then probably the walkthrough's autor forgot to edit that part and just left it at "Finish Lilith’s questline, before you finish Leonora’s questline" which as I pointed out, now counts the mansion quest too.

Just in case someone needs it, this is how i got it to work with all the extra scenes/text possible (or so i think :p):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This post is getting too long now but, on another note, while looking through the game CG for scenes I haven't unlocked yet, I've found some that I dont now how to get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are those a preview for the next(s) updates? or are implemented in the game already? if anyone know how to unlock those scenes (specially Sophia's one :)) will be nice

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes