DonStark

May 4, 2017
More data needed. Exact date needed, not just 19 and sat, and the quest please which was messed. Also which variables and in what way. And in the mod's topic please, because it should be there.
For example " Miranda Favor part 2 ... " Alexia never appear at the pool ( Saturday or Sunday ) so i don't have the scene but the game tell me that i finished the quest

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
For example " Miranda Favor part 2 ... " Alexia never appear at the pool ( Saturday or Sunday ) so i don't have the scene but the game tell me that i finished the quest
Yep, the quest log needs improvements. For now, this caused by a simple thing. The quest log only check if you finished the scene in the TV studio, but the WT continue to guide what you need to do to achieve poolside sex with Alexia. :D
I'll make an improved quest log in next version which will have more features not just Open and Finished, but exact stuff you need to do.

Is that a variable? 'Cause I can't find it.
Nope, that's a label. If you wrote that, the game jumps to that label and you can play through the Paula event.

Reactions: Gwinb777

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I have rushed getting the mansion and karina keeps teleporting me back to the apartemnts which may be part of the issue if I had to guess.

Hid all the events in a spoiler just incase. Also save ahve the proper image but never load in the right location either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached a save if it helps.

keiku

Mar 28, 2018
How do I get to the Paula events? Im at the mansion already, just passing days and days, went to cafeteria and everything, nothing new.

D

Deleted member 698011

Was she in MC bedroom in the mansion?
You placed the new version beside the old one, you have to overwrite it. I advise to delete the game (except the saves) and extract the new files.

I tried your save, finished the conversation with Anais, went home to the apartment and Olivia is there. :D
Please check the OliviaCuartoHeroe variable in your game.
Was she in MC room in the mansion?

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
ok dunno if am the only one with this problem but if you hit back or roll back or whatever it takes you all way back to when Elanas on the couch hurt.. and even loading saves doesn't work.. after 3rd time it happened really pissed me off tired of having to replay...so any help would be great.. thanks in advance guys/girls/asexuals..lol

n007

Nov 13, 2016
anyone know command to jump directly to alexia pool event... shes not appearing for me on saturday or sundays

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
does anyone know how long you have to wait untill sophie tells you about the club? (masters checkout quest)
im in like day 50 and nothing happens. i want to go with the good way in Elenas quest, those tits deserve it.

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
Can anyone help me with the pool quest with Alexia? Because she is not there at the pool on Saturday and Sunday. If it help, I have the cheat install.

kaikusi

Feb 4, 2018
I'm really struggling to find the night event with Miranda and Alexia. Either I can't find their room or I haven't triggered the right event to get to that scene yet. They've moved into the mansion and i'm stuck at that point.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
does anyone know how to get alexia and miranda at the beach terrance? im like 2000 love with miranda and nothing

alex.dy

Mar 6, 2018
i have completed all quests no problem but im stuck at olivias story. i even completd leonaras storyline before starting olivia's. when i visited her sixth time in teacher room she got angry and i left, after that nothing is happening she is not coming to me as the walkthrough says. HELP ME OUT GUYS

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
nice game and i love it more and more with each update
THANK YOU

but i have few problems:
1st: where is storage room if it is in school then how much time do i have to wait until Lucy talks to me (pics) i live in mansion
2nd: where are the girls when i move to mansion i can't find any of the in the afternoons.
3rd: where is the bathroom in mansion so i can spy on girls?
4th: what should i do till i take Karina to movies for the first time?
BTW the Dr had moved in

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes