mmhh200

Mar 7, 2018
i have that error when i try even open the game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\BGPrograma\\renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk\\Bastard Girls/game/AlexiaManIn.rpy', 1533023691, 1) is defined twice, at game/AlexiaManIn.rpy:3 and game/AlexiaManIn.rpy:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Download\BastardGirls-012-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Download\BastardGirls-012-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Download\BastardGirls-012-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Download\BastardGirls-012-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "D:\Download\BastardGirls-012-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\BGPrograma\\renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk\\Bastard Girls/game/AlexiaManIn.rpy', 1533023691, 1) is defined twice, at game/AlexiaManIn.rpy:3 and game/AlexiaManIn.rpy:3.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

help please

D

Deleted member 698011

By default you can only see the heart icon slowly(or not so slowly) filling up. That's all. If you wanna see the exact stat point you need to use the cheat.
By default there is no quests, and I just made up the quest names, lol. Anyway, you need the mod to see the quest list in your room (in apartment and mansion too).

The developer stated that he hired a new guy to solve this problem. Also someone from this forum also working on improved texts. Wait patiently...

That some weird shit. I mean, can you give me a save? I'll take a look on the variables to solve the problem.

She appears in the mansion too in plain game. Also if you use the mod you can return the apartment.
If you use the mod, there is a map for the apartment and mansion, and if you use the cheat the map became a teleporter with which you can go to different rooms immediately. The moving around can't possibly be easier than that. :D

Use the cheat to set the points, as 500 is more than enough. Other than that, the correct variable name is Elena.

Yeeeep... Or it's not working for you? If you encounter any problem with that please report it on the mod's topic.
Heres the save.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
new update already?

probably this content was planned for 0.1.1 already, but he knew that he dragged 0.1.1 for another month people would lose their shit

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
is it only in my game or more people expierence it?

Since i have the mansion i can not find any girl inside
at night to peep , or interact (all rooms are empty and keep empty)
only at breakfeast they magicly appear.

also i can not go study so i loose affection on the girls
(as a most helpfull member said , you can visit the appartment
but the game wont let me)

for me it was better not have the mansion at all but i know i need it for the storyline.

I read something about cheat and mod but in the op i only see the cheat
(is it the same?) Can i download that but not use it (dont want to cheat)
OR is that useless , or do i need a bugfix?

PLS do not commend on me again that i have to much questions , i just
wanna play the game in the best possible way

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i have that error when i try even open the game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Download\BastardGirls-012-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Download\BastardGirls-012-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Download\BastardGirls-012-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Download\BastardGirls-012-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "D:\Download\BastardGirls-012-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

help please
You placed the new version beside the old one, you have to overwrite it. I advise to delete the game (except the saves) and extract the new files.

Heres the save.
I tried your save, finished the conversation with Anais, went home to the apartment and Olivia is there. :D
Please check the OliviaCuartoHeroe variable in your game.

Reactions: Muck

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Since i have the mansion i can not find any girl inside
at night to peep , or interact (all rooms are empty and keep empty)
only at breakfeast they magicly appear.
Yep, no matter the GC's, they aren't in the game yet, so no ppl expect:
- Karina when she comes for movie night
- Alexia & Miranda at night in their room
- Alexia in the house after their night talk and next to the pool after the room talk. :D
- Morning stuff
- Dolls at night in their room, and in the garden when they are training with Sophie

also i can not go study so i loose affection on the girls
(as a most helpfull member said , you can visit the appartment
but the game wont let me)
If you fail the test you'll lose affection if everything right. You can go to the apartment and study in mansion with the mod.

for me it was better not have the mansion at all but i know i need it for the storyline.
Yep, there are difficulties and not really good things with the mansion... :/

I read something about cheat and mod but in the op i only see the cheat
(is it the same?) Can i download that but not use it (dont want to cheat)
OR is that useless , or do i need a bugfix?
You can download, I mean you do whatever you want. :D The cheat part can be enable/disable (you can read that in the mod's topic), and you decide if you use the set of girls affection level and money amount.
If you wanna you can overwrite again with the official game files after you use the mod and you don't like it, so everything is good. :)
If you found any problem with the mod, or you have suggestion you can write in the mod's topic.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
The WT says:
After you get the mansion, spend 20 days in the mansion (sleep there).
- Then Paula will comes searching for Elena

I slept way more than 20 days in the mansion, but Paula still not appear. Any suggestions?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
- Dolls at night in their room, and in the garden when they are training with Sophie

How to get this scene?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i've a problem ... after some time my save doesn't work ( i always reload on monday in the mansion ) so i start a new game but now in the first day i'm directly in the mansion ... anyone can help me ?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
The WT says:
After you get the mansion, spend 20 days in the mansion (sleep there).
- Then Paula will comes searching for Elena

I slept way more than 20 days in the mansion, but Paula still not appear. Any suggestions?
If you do anything modification that may cause problem with the day counting. You can check the EvenManImp variable.

How to get this scene?
Just live in the mansion, and the event for it will appear. :)

Hi, i've a problem ... after some time my save doesn't work ( i always reload on monday in the mansion ) so i start a new game but now in the first day i'm directly in the mansion ... anyone can help me ?
You need to delete the stuff from the AppData folder too, to be able to fully restart.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
okay do you have to click the shop on the top or do you have to physically find karmen to buy the camping stuff

DonStark

May 4, 2017
i think there is a problem with the cheat mod ... if i don't use cheat mod no problem with my save but if i enable the cheat mod and i save ( well when i load it's like my game wasn't save )

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I think I know the answer since we've blown past multiple versions and this thread is now at 90 pages, but will we ever see Bastard Girls...one of the best Ren'py games out there imo...converted into a Mac version? I've jumped through hoops to make past versions dance, but the latest version just ain't dancin'.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
in Master’s checkout i have to meet Miranda in the club , where is the club ?
Sophie will show the club to you. You can reach it, by leave the apartment at night.

okay do you have to click the shop on the top or do you have to physically find karmen to buy the camping stuff
Karmen's shop is never at the top, and you have to talk with her to buy the equipement.

i think there is a problem with the cheat mod ... if i don't use cheat mod no problem with my save but if i enable the cheat mod and i save ( well when i load it's like my game wasn't save )
Well, I tried again, and I don't have any problem, the save and load function is just fine. And rn I can't think of anything in the mod that may have cause that. :O

please does anybody know what i should write to open the door under the cemetery?

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Well dont feel left out, I am also having the same problem. I am running the cheat mod, though havent tried without yet, and any save I make loads to Sat the 19th in the mansion. Quests I have done and alot of their variables are messed up. Later flags are cleared but earlier ones are not.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Well dont feel left out, I am also having the same problem. I am running the cheat mod, though havent tried without yet, and any save I make loads to Sat the 19th in the mansion. Quests I have done and alot of their variables are messed up. Later flags are cleared but earlier ones are not.
More data needed. Exact date needed, not just 19 and sat, and the quest please which was messed. Also which variables and in what way. And in the mod's topic please, because it should be there.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes