Jan 28, 2018
@Manfegor, do you know if the new Paula content works with previous saves where you're already in the mansion? I loaded a save where I had already moved to the mansion from 0.1.1b and waited over twenty days (by like a week), and Paula still hasn't shown up yet; so I'm thinking previous saves where you've already moved to the mansion may not work with her new content...

P.S. After loading a different save where I had not moved into the mansion yet, the event triggered somewhere between the 18th and 20th day (I wasn't keeping exact count). So as far as I can tell, the event won't trigger for saves where you've already moved, but will from saves where you haven't moved.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Bastard Girls [v0.1.2] [Leocid2] - Original Size: 2.89GB

Download PC (780MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nsj

May 18, 2018
Can things not be labeled VN anymore when it's clearly a dating sim? including the clicking around and raising stats and stuff. (I think I did not play past 5 minutes)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
can someone give me the archive.rpa that is in the game folder ? please?
I downloaded the entire game and that file does not work
What do you mean that not work? Error message?

@Manfegor, do you know if the new Paula content works with previous saves where you're already in the mansion? I loaded a save where I had already moved to the mansion from 0.1.1b and waited over twenty days (by like a week), and Paula still hasn't shown up yet; so I'm thinking previous saves where you've already moved to the mansion may not work with her new content...

P.S. After loading a different save where I had not moved into the mansion yet, the event triggered somewhere between the 18th and 20th day (I wasn't keeping exact count). So as far as I can tell, the event won't trigger for saves where you've already moved, but will from saves where you haven't moved.
Hmmm... The saves worked fine for me if I remember right. But there maybe something wrong with the variables. I'll check this. Do you use mod or anything or just the game?

Whats new in v0.1.2 version?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I got an error when going to the TV studio to do some shit for Alexia. Ah well, back to rendering I go...

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I got an error when going to the TV studio to do some shit for Alexia. Ah well, back to rendering I go...
Posted a fix some posts back ( ). Also the mod has the fix too.
But as a dev you can fix too, since just the label needed to change at 2-3 jump call. :p

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

lunamaria74

Nov 22, 2017
I know is a stupid question but can someone tell me how i can see the stat points and if there is jurnnal or something to see the quests ?

The only thing i saw is the girl list but you cant cick on them to see eanything !

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im not being mean but... is there any way to improve the English? im having a huge headache reading dialogue...

D

Deleted member 698011

Hey I'm having trouble the Olivia quest. I have talked with Anais and she wants me to bring Olivia to her. But when I get home I cant find Olivia. Did anyone else have this problem?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Seems I might need a full save since I locked myself out the Principals daughter movie nights lol. I unlocked my mansion before she came to apartment now she never shows up. Also seems like that reporter got mansion scenes I looked at the CGI. I'll be damned if I try to navigate in the maze mansion. That's the first thing he needs to fix since it would literally make people quit.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes