Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
When I do the studio I get this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried re adding the game folder but that didn't work
ok i see i think i know what happened looks like you installed over an old version try a full install of 1.2 looks like you installed over a 0.9 install by looks of scrpt error cus my cript dosent have line 122 with that mine says line 122 is Sasha/SashaQNoche01.jpg so you scrpt is old

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
ok i see i think i know what happened looks like you installed over an old version try a full install of 1.2 looks like you installed over a 0.9 install by looks of scrpt error cus my cript dosent have line 122 with that mine says line 122 is Sasha/SashaQNoche01.jpg so you scrpt is old
try this script and see ok but back up old script first

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Not working, tried fresh reinstall/New Script

Not sure if error is still same
ok i think have a solution try this but plz make a backup first that error is from an old error i had an old fix for 1.0.1B that mite fix it just have to unzip and do a copy and paste

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
try this script and see ok but back up old script first
This script was to solve other issue, and identical what is in the game, so unfortunately that won't work.

ok i think have a solution try this but plz make a backup first that error is from an old error i had an old fix for 1.0.1B that mite fix it just have to unzip and do a copy and paste
That was to solve and error with the Temple of Brotherhood, and unfortunately won't solve the TV error. You need to add a modified TelevisoraN.rpy to solve the issue. :)

Not working, tried fresh reinstall/New Script

Not sure if error is still same
Try the file in the attachment.

Also some WT (tho it's quite easy to find the new stuff). Updated mod on the way.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
This script was to solve other issue, and identical what is in the game, so unfortunately that won't work.

That was to solve and error with the Temple of Brotherhood, and unfortunately won't solve the TV error. You need to add a modified TelevisoraN.rpy to solve the issue. :)

Try the file in the attachment.

Also some WT (tho it's quite easy to find the new stuff). Updated mod on the way.
Bless you it worked

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i think this is a great game and i wonder why it not more popular as it is.
but i also got some questions
1 why keep (teacher) Johanna mad/angry at me?
Is it because i failed a test , not rally important but can it be solved.
if yes, how?

2 why felt (teacher) Olivia s full filled hart back to empty
not visiting enough or because she needs to say daddy or....?

3 Why dont lilith return (only blue glow beside the grave yard
end off event in this version? (SOLVED)

4 How comes Paula not further developping as train/exercise and fotgraphing flowers?
Is it in combination with photo studio which is still closed for me?

5 FUNERAL HONOURS dfrom the sisters
event is finished , continues in nest update or....?

6 maiden
when can i expect to give lady anis her ''reward''
As astrid says, beautifull ritual hopefully next is soon ,,,,, i only can agree

i know a lot off questions but i am eager to found out and i think the walktrough has not
the answers for these
I did not play this game from first edition , just from the one what is now on first page
so i dont know how it developped and what to expect

greetz

Edit

found the answer for question 3 , ;-)

mm1978

Feb 28, 2018
Hello together,
i have a problem with Olivia. I passed the test and got the scene at the pier. But i cant give it to Karmen. I can only buy Things by Karmen. And when i played some time further, i can not get the scene at the pier again. Mayby i am to far in the game? I got at this time the mainson.
Thank you

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Hello together,
i have a problem with Olivia. I passed the test and got the scene at the pier. But i cant give it to Karmen. I can only buy Things by Karmen. And when i played some time further, i can not get the scene at the pier again. Maybe i am to far in the game? I got at this time the mansion.
Thank you
Like the guy above me said... You go in the pizza place and hopefully you will see Karmen talking to the pizza girl.
after they finish talking, choose Karmen and you will talk her into taking the package for $2000.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes