darkness_eye

May 15, 2017
hello, ive got scene with elena in bathroom, already has new suit on her and i can have a sex with her but in bathroom if i want to stay, error appears
I had the same problem ... But with the download version 1.1b it was also made ... page 82 ...

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@darkness_eye ahh, the ring, you don't need to find that too. I mean Olivia gave that to you to send it. So you need to visit the Temple and the Guild now then Karmen to send the ring. And then you will get the key for Olivia's apartment. :)

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Still translating, got to like half the file list, there were some pretty hefty text blocks so far, mainly events such as Elena and cemetery, I hope the hard part is behind, will take another few days to finish translating though. I also crunched the game and converted to webp, if anyone interested in a less than 1 gb version

Nogood88

Nov 17, 2017
I do not find Karmen, looked in the city every day but still can not find them ... maybe I have a bug?
or have I forgotten something...

SkyBlu

Jan 20, 2018
what should i make for give back miranda favor and what i need make after Lilith leave cemetery
know someone? this is my last save

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
NM - Think I found the info

>Anyone managed to remember the steps to obtain the mansion?

FYI

Requires shovel

Reactions: SkyBlu

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I would like to see more erogenously induced clits (steroids) and piercings, maybe a ring through a large clitoris? Need some good slave piercings, clit and nipples, connected by a chain! How about titfucking and anal???

Reactions: SkyBlu

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
OMG .. i missed this game becourse it was slow and confusing in the beginning …. but now i FUKING love it !!!!
I never saw an sexual Point and klick fucking Adventure like this ….
you have my attentione ;)

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
It has been a month since I spoke with Olivia, I am going to visit him every day, he completes the visits of Leonor, but whenever he goes to the temple he never asks for the packages

PSD: I also did well in the exam

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
It has been a month since I spoke with Olivia, I am going to visit him every day, he completes the visits of Leonor, but whenever he goes to the temple he never asks for the packages

PSD: I also did well in the exam
Did you meet with her in the beach bar?

Also guys, sorry for the late stuff, but I had other things to do, but I'll just post it here. Hopefully everything is in there.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes